50 Greatest Battlers of All-Time: Swann

Discussion in 'The 50 Greatest Battle Rappers of All-Time' started by gregrieke20, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GRANDPA JOE

GRANDPA JOE New Member

diabloic isn't top 50 at all goddamn.

I didn't care for swann either tbh but I really enjoy this project. Especially digging the artwork.
    test
  2. Mistake

Mistake Dougie Darko

Its all fair enough.. Tho i do beleive if diabolic was active in the written scene at the moment he would be top three easy.. his pen game is beyond top tier imo..
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Thanks dude.
    test
  4. °Oobe°

°Oobe° Out of Body Experience

yea right, and kid twist or dizaster or organik is??
    fuck outta here, this list is bullshit.
    diabolic is the reason i even watch battles nowadays.
    test
  5. gregrieke20

YIKES!

Just because Diabolic isn't on the list doesn't make it "bullshit". I personally feel the list is incredibly solid, and would only make a few changes if I had my way.
    test
  6. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

Too nice of a guy. Personally I wouldn't take into account the opinion of anyone who runs a fan page for a battle rapper/underground emcee, whether official or unofficial.

At any rate, these are really dope. RJ definitely captured Swann with that short bio. It can be challenging to write about someone in a way that others who disagree can't pick apart your decision, especially if their criticisms come from an inaccurate tidbit from the bio.

Every time another page is posted, I more and more consider the possibility of buying this book. Seems like its not gonna be out til 2012 at this rate though, lol. Dropping a page every month... Although, I know its time consuming considering that no one's life is gonna be put on hold for this.
    test
  7. gregrieke20

Agreed, lol.

Honestly its just difficult to really sink your teeth into a project sometimes when there are no true deadlines forcing you to finish (no matter how "into it" you are).

But both RJ and I sort of had an agreement after he sent me this one that we would start to get these done a lot quicker. Whether we will follow through with that is anyone's guess, lol. But really, I think now there's a good start it'll hopefully help to get the ball rolling more.

And as always Diggles, thanks for the compliments dude, its definitely appreciated.
    test
  8. GRANDPA JOE

GRANDPA JOE New Member

kid twist and organik really helped pushed the canadian battle scene. Dizaster... Well he's better than diabloic.

either list some constructive reasons as to why you think he should be or stop dickriding him. Saying you run a website for him and then telling others their opinions are bullshit is kind of hypocritical.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.