50 Greatest Battlers of All-Time: Professor Green

Discussion in 'The 50 Greatest Battle Rappers of All-Time' started by gregrieke20, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

I agree with this. Though I'd definitely say Jones didn't roast him. Serius is one of my favorite battlers ever, but that's easily his worst battle i've ever seen/heard him in. They were both garbage in that battle (however I'd agree Serius was probably slightly less garbage). But yea the crowd was supporting Green in that battle (i'd imagine cuz he was the lone non-american mc).
    test
  2. gregrieke20

Agreed. I mean Jumpoff and Dont Flop as whole organizations did/are doing huge things, but as far as one individual Pro Green is unmatched in this regard.
    test
  3. gregrieke20

If mods could move this to the subforum that'd be appreciated...thanks fellas.
    test
  4. Blanco_

Blanco_ Pacman GotTheGatMan

Greg how the Rex interview go?
    test
  5. KoolHerc

KoolHerc New Member

Is Stig of the Dump or Life in this book? As far as I'm concerned they're better battle rappers, and the fact that Pro Green has gone really commercial has ruined his reputation somewhat.
    test
  6. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Should give props to Prof Green for constantly getting jerked by the lamest crowd in the world.
    test
  7. gregrieke20

He's the winningest battler in the history of the JumpOff stage events. His record was 93-8 there. That crowd loved him more than any other battler...in other words, what the fuck are you talking about?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.