50 Greatest Battlers of All-Time: Okwerdz

Discussion in 'The 50 Greatest Battle Rappers of All-Time' started by gregrieke20, Feb 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jammin' Jobus

Jammin' Jobus S A D B O Y S

as much i hate okwerdz' delivery, i do dig the angles he takes sometimes.

he exposed arsonal really well. he really just needs to not get gassed... because hes regressing.

if he just smooth out his delivery and tighten his rhymes because he has a good eye for angles which is really a large part of battling
    test
  2. Stock

Stock New Member

He gets so much unnecessary hate.. for no apparent reason. (Kind of redundant but i like it)

Also, Regularjoe is the truthhhhh.
    test
  3. Kim Jong Trill

Kim Jong Trill New Member

wonder which one of these alias is okwerdz
    test
  4. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Lol...you're so weird. Its a perfectly reasonable sentence that shouldn't really generate any "controversy". He said Ok had a strong performance against you (which he did). This in no way implies you did not have a strong performance. It doesn't say that anywhere. On the contrary, the fact he called the battle an "instant classic" would lead most to believe both battlers did well (which you both did). Evidently you don't take compliments well?
    test
  5. gregrieke20

I appreciated the offer Mookie. I really did. I just think it would be odd from a reader's standpoint for the bios to be by different authors. Different writing styles could really affect the overall feeling of the book I'd imagine.
    test
  6. gregrieke20

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahaha
    test
  7. Krown

Krown New Member

Id cop that tbh
    test
  8. jazegtnyvp

jazegtnyvp V.I.P. (BeastCoast NY)

Bro with a face like yours you should be the last person callin anybody weird and that's comin from someone who looks like a hybrid of joshua jackson and quintin tarrentino.

Nah but on some real I think Okwerdz prolly does deserve a spot on this just for having a decent run in two completely different eras of battle rap. That's impressive in its own right. I really have nothing against the article I just thought the reference to my battle was a little okwerdz fanboyish. Saying something like, "Okwerdz strong performance made the battle an instant classic" sounds a lil nut-hug worthy. That's all. There is no compliment towards me in there greg what the fuck are you talking about? u mad when that ur arts n crafts project is overlooked because of the written content? cmon now the artwork is dope cut it out im just sayin the line is fanboyish. not that serious. the dude who apparently wrote it happens to be a cool ass cat so its no disrespect intended.
    test
  9. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Yup, I think we talked about this before. If anything, some of his points are simplistic, and the fact that he delivers things slowly, often using the exposing as the punchline, makes his style seem basic. Key word = seem.

But it's pretty clear in the Ex-I and Arsonal battles that his schemes are pretty good.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.