50 Greatest Battlers of All-Time: Nems

Discussion in 'The 50 Greatest Battle Rappers of All-Time' started by gregrieke20, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TenFold

TenFold Planet Rock Nano-Bot

Nems is that dude and Prezidents Day is that album..

test
  2. TenFold

TenFold Planet Rock Nano-Bot

tbh - cant wait for this fuckin' book.****ease let us know when its finished and where we can grab a copy..

test
  3. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Even if you can't get him to battle, get him to judge or host or something. I GUARANTEE entertainment, lol.
    test
  4. gregrieke20

Definitely.
    test
  5. ScimonomicS

ScimonomicS New Member

love nems but word is he got ate up by eddie morris in fight klub not the other way around. wish they would release that footage.
    test
  6. gregrieke20

I'd actually heard that as well, I didn't hear that he got "ate up", but that Morris got crazy in the last round or something like that. But the victory was given to Nems. Either way, in the interview I had with him, he didn't go into it too much, but said the Eddie Morris battle was by far his favorite battle he's ever been in, which makes me want to see it even more.

If I got it all correct from the info Nems gave me, his official losses at FK were Math, Cardi, O-Solo, and some dude named Scarchild. He felt he only lost to Math and Cardi.
    test
  7. Pat Stay

Pat Stay Well-Known Member

I wanna be on this
    test
  8. gregrieke20

Thanks bro, appreciated.
    test
  9. gregrieke20

Lol. Man its really tough to whittle down the list. Honestly I think the current list is incredibly solid though there are like 5 guys that I'm kind of on the fence about.

I've thought about making a "newcomers" section or something where guys like yourself, soul khan, and so forth would go, but it might be kind of tough to properly organize that.

Regardless, I've still thought about putting you in the top 50, especially considering your dominance in the Elements League.
    test
  10. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

How exactly did you come into contact with NEMS, just outta curiosity.. Take the ferry to Coney Island and just start "Fuck Ya Lyfe ya muthafuckin gunthas" and he appeared from behind a broken down ferris wheel?
    test
  11. Diggles

Nems killed this shit.. and apparently white kids can say nigga on coney island. Lol..
    NEMS got fat doe..
    test
  12. gregrieke20

Lmao. Actually I sent a dove with a message around its neck, which came back dead with a note that said "Hey pussy, I have facebook".
    test
  13. Diggles

Judgin by Nems current size.. I'm surprised the dove came back in one piece.
    test
  14. Pat Stay

Yea no doubt I mean shit was only what, a year after wrc? six years ago anyway. Im not beggin to get on it though hah If I deserve it I deserve it, straight up. Thanks
    test
  15. gregrieke20

Yea I mean, I know you aren't a "newcomer" completely. That's where the organization problems of that section would come in. I've seen all the Elements League battles, and you were definitely way dope in them, though in all honesty I thought they were only like 3-4 years ago.
    test
  16. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

to b fair a lot of ppl was kinda sleepin on pat until the hollohan battle
    test
  17. Pat Stay

dude im pretty sure kotd was 3 or 4 years ago lol atleast 3.... actually to be 100 percent correct, Ive been battling for over 5 years, I just turned 20 for my first battle against critical i say it at the end to someone in the crowd who asks, and i just turned 25 this month....
    test
  18. gregrieke20

Okay. So I guess we can safely say they were 5 years ago. Obviously I'd known you'd been battling for a minute, so you wouldn't even fall into a "newcomer" category. But I would like to find some kind of way to include you and some of the guys that are involved in the current leagues, though I do feel it may be kind of difficult.
    test
  19. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

I heard that if you say fuck ya lyfe 3 times in a mirror he appears
    test
  20. OVOXO

OVOXO Well-Known Member

lmaoooo
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.