50 Greatest Battlers of All-Time: Loaded Lux

Discussion in 'The 50 Greatest Battle Rappers of All-Time' started by gregrieke20, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Verb def needs to be in there.. especially having some of the best verses in battle rap. (arguably)

Where can I check the full line-up?
    test
  2. digitalboy

digitalboy New Member

If you look at the top of the forum, he has his own specific sub-forum where they throw all of these in there & it should have the lineup in there somewhere.
    test
  3. RegularJoe

RegularJoe Well-Known Member

test
  4. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

I've used illustrator CS5 and no photoshop for every illustration. Simple vector shapes (albeit a lot of them, lol). I agree somewhat on this illustration not being as crisp as the others, but its simply because this photo was much smaller than a lot of the others. That's why its imperative for me to get larger illustrations. Though tbh, I really don't have a problem with this one and think it came out fine (Fine "enough" at least, lol).
    test
  5. gregrieke20

This. If people could start checking for them in there that would be great. I think I'm going to post a few more in the main forum, but I'm hoping people will get used to checking out the sub-forum. That's the only reason I haven't started putting them there yet.
    test
  6. Pillsman

Pillsman Pill Collector

why the fuck does lux wear that stupid ass hat?
    test
  7. martymcfly

martymcfly Well-Known Member

why didn't you ask the mothafucka for a picture, he bought you LUNCH SON, LUNCH
    test
  8. gregrieke20

Lmao. I did the illustration prior to meeting him. I may ask him for another though he said he loved the whole thing, bio, illustration, quote everything. But I may still ask for another. Just have to see I suppose.
    test
  9. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Greg you might be better off continuing to make the threads here, then moving them to the subforum after they've died down a little. Are you able to move threads here? If not, let me or one of the others know.
    test
  10. gregrieke20

Yea I actually would really like to do it this way. And I promise I won't be a fag about it, and keep bumping them up until I finally move them over. I'll just give them 2-3 days or whatever to run their course, then move them when they've died down. Then people can just look at the overview and comment on them in the sub-forum. Unfortunately I am not able to move threads there I don't think, so if someone could give me the ability that would be great.

Btw...yaaaaaay!...lol
    test
  11. Gwame

The only way to give you that ability would be to make you a mod of BVA as a whole... You could always ask Jeff
    test
  12. Iron-E

Iron-E New Member

Haha 69 replies;)
    test
  13. Iron-E

Iron-E New Member

Aw fuck...
    test
  14. Jamaro85

Jamaro85 Space Cowboy

Definitely gonna get overlooked if you put them straight in the subforum. Starting these threads here FTW.

Edit: I'll have to go back through all your work, but from what I recall this is HANDS DOWN my favorite bio entry.
    test
  15. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

This awesome article is overshadowed by the fact you had lunch with Lux. A white Jewish guy having lunch with a big black dude.. I mean, depending on where you had lunch that spells for some hilarious implications.
    test
  16. martymcfly

martymcfly Well-Known Member

good shit, and on the reals, you doing great work. it's a great assett to a community that's not really in the books. it'd be dope to have encyclopedia knowledge on this shit bound. good looks
    test
  17. alaroche04

alaroche04 Active Member

i had the good fortune of meeting Lux at the carribean day festival last year. dude is a cool mawfukka. real nice guy...he hustles DVDs out of a bag which is funny as hell but you gotta do what you gotta do to make it these days.
    test
  18. gregrieke20

If mods could move this to the "50 greatest battle rappers" subforum that would be appreciated. Thanks
    test
  19. digitalboy

digitalboy New Member

Lux should probably have his on sub-forum tbf
    test
  20. Gwame

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.