50 Greatest Battlers of All-Time (illustrations complete)

Discussion in 'The 50 Greatest Battle Rappers of All-Time' started by gregrieke20, Jul 6, 2010.

?

Math is now in. Please take the time to vote for one guy for the last spot. Thanks.

1. Reed Dollaz

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Marvwon

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. Pumpkinhead (PH)

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  4. Whashisface

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  5. Jae Millz

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  6. Quest McCody

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Diabolic

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  8. Reignman

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  9. Pack Fm

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  10. Arkaic

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. Fatty Goodness

Fatty Goodness Registered Bruiser

marv, whasisface, bolic and hoffa should be included if you ask me
    test
  2. Ness Lee

Ness Lee I'm kind of a big deal

jae mills, math hoffa, pac fm, reignman, pumpkinhead, diabolic and a couple others definitely deserve to be on that list

especially jae millz and i dont even fuck with him like that

dope list though
    test
  3. pill grim

pill grim CHRONNIE SPARKO

imo the remaining 2 should DEFINITELY be Math Hoffa and Pumpkinhead (or Hommy Hom)

no doubt in my mind the last 2 spots have to go to two of them
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Not hating or anything but you realize your two DEFINITE options left a POSSIBLE third right?
    test
  5. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

I was just gonna ask you about this Greg, it's been a while. A ton of the images won't load cos of bandwidth limits...

As for the two spots left... I don't really know. It's too hard to decide. My personal picks would be Math and Whashisface.
    test
  6. TunK

TunK Active Member

TunK/Strife/Robin Bankz/Just Will

easily top 4 north east florida. peace
    test
  7. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

if wrekonize is on there reignman should be

Math DEFINITELY needs to be on there no matter what
    test
  8. jDubbs416

jDubbs416 New Member

i realize its hard to make a list like that, having to leave people out.. but man, having mad illz on that list instead of math, marv, jae millz, or brother ali... wow...
    test
  9. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

arsonal beat hollow

hollow beat okwerdz

okwerdz beat arsonal

gtfo.

yeah and franco got whipped by element.

math needs to be on there

i like ex i and ph as well..

ex i had a huge impact on the 'fresh coast'
    test
  10. Holiday Styles

Holiday Styles Let's Go Flyers

just my opinion but your missing krs 1, and dizaster should not be on there if jae millz missed your cut.
    test
  11. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Damn, I hope a ton of ppl aren't having trouble seeing them. I dont really know a lot about bandwidth limits and such, is there something I can do to make it a way so everyone can see them?

I tried to make the file sizes on them reasonably small. I can see all of them.
    test
  12. Holiday Styles

i can't see them either.. but seriously the more i think about it..how you don't put krs on a list like this baffles me.
    test
  13. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

It just means you used a free image host and your images are getting too many views so the load on their end is higher than they want it to be.

You might only be seeing them because they're cached on your computer already. You could try another host like Imageshack maybe.
    How much footage have you seen of KRS battling? Songs don't count.
    test
  14. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

Ya'll are going to hate me for saying this, but someone has to keep this real.

But no Canadian, England, or Australian battler should be up there for top 50 greatest battler of all time. The closest one is Kid Twist.

I mean Organik???? REALLY????

I love what he has done for kingofthedot and respect everything he has done but he is not one of the greatest battlers of alltime!!!

whoever wrote this book is culturally biased. I mean no T-REX, no Arsenal, no Head ICE, no MarvOne, no MathHoffa, no Reed Dollarz, no DMX, no Johnny Storm, no Real Deal, no Aye Verb, no Quest McCody, no Conceited, no Cassidy, no LL Cool J???

Hell DNA and Cortez are better battle rappers and have made more of an impact than any of the canadian battlers.

Canada, England's and Australia battle scene is small, compared to USA's and plus we have been doing it for the last 25+ years!!!

No Canadian, nobody from England or Australia has made an impact that remotely compares overall to any top 50 USA battle rappers.

I love the Canadian scene and they have a bunch of new good battle rappers. But your fooling yourself if you think you have people that should belong in the 50 GREATEST Battlers of ALL TIME!!!!

I mean if we have to consider MathHoffa over Organik to be in, then how credible should we judge this book, lol.

And sorry to break this to you, but SMACK has had way more impact in the battle scene than Scribble Jam. Scribble Jam was a west coast thing that people on the east coast never even heard of. SMACK was east coast shit, but everyone in the USA knew and internationally watched it: That's why Murda Mook, Iron Solomon, Serius Jones, T-REX and even Math Hoffa are household names. By the way so was Fight Klub. I mean Fight Klub was on MTV!!!

By the way, i'm a bigger fan of GrindTime than URL, but I still respect URL and know what it's place is in battle rapping. And even though they have alot of diva's up there, they are also the birth place of hip hop, and creator of battle rapping.

Whew, had to get this of my chest.
    test
  15. Holiday Styles

find me some roxanne shante battle footage.. or more then 1 kool moe dee battle footage...
    test
  16. gregrieke20

You're dumb for a whole bunch of reasons.

There's like 5 dudes on this board who love SMACK to the extent I do.

Just because you don't know about the success Organik had for YEARS battling up in Canada, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

And I'm almost definitely putting Math in at this point. He's obviously a consensus pick.
    test
  17. gregrieke20

Find me footage of Ty Cobb hitting the shit out of the ball in the early 1900s...oh you can't?...I suppose it didn't happen then?
    test
  18. gregrieke20

Man, now I'm not seein all of them either, lol. That sucks. I'll try Imageshack.
    test
  19. mookie wilson

mookie wilson New Member

the bandwidth has been exceeded on the photos, youll need a real account if your egonna get tons of views.

sorry for spreading it around lol
    test
  20. gregrieke20

I'm confused Gwame. So if like only one person was looking at this thread they would be able to see all of them?

Like is it fucked now, do I have to re-upload them? or once it goes back to only one or two ppl looking at them they'll be able to see all of them again?
    test