50 Greatest Battlers of All-Time (illustrations complete)

Discussion in 'The 50 Greatest Battle Rappers of All-Time' started by gregrieke20, Jul 6, 2010.

?

Math is now in. Please take the time to vote for one guy for the last spot. Thanks.

1. Reed Dollaz

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. Marvwon

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. Pumpkinhead (PH)

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. Whashisface

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. Jae Millz

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  6. Quest McCody

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Diabolic

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. Reignman

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Pack Fm

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  10. Arkaic

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

I meant his other battles were his 106 n park battles. As much as people hate on 106, it was a HUGE platform for battle rappers and rappers in general, and Lux is a hall of famer there.

Not to mention all the unfilmed battles with Rex, Millz, and so forth.
    test
  2. TurboMikey

TurboMikey Active Member

This is a crazy idea, i would mos definately buy this book. Anyony know why i cant see the pics on the first page?
    test
  3. gregrieke20

Not sure man. There's like 60 images on the first page though, so I guess it may take a little while for them to come up?
    test
  4. TurboMikey

TurboMikey Active Member

Didn't work on my phone so I checked on my comp and they were all xed out. Whatever, dope idea regardless
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. GzUpHozDwn

GzUpHozDwn New Member

Eyedea and Juice were better in their times than Arsonal and Conceited are in theirs. (I certainly hope that won't be debated).

freestyle i think juice gon handle erybody eyedeas cool r.i.p probably off the head but ars go off the head too. as much as u like eyedea juice, organki, bishop, passwurdz etc i think other guys spazz. u really not givin ars and con any credit. them boys have bars. con is a lil sucka mafucka and he act like a lil faggot sometimes and ars is a bus driver hahaha but still they got some shit to say and are nice wit the words and all that. con wit punchlines (he wait 2 long but still) they hit! ars is niiiccceeee. they say he make too many jokes thats all anybody on your list do except for a few.

and sayin they only do jokes is the same as sayin millz,mook,rex,lux, only talk guns
    test
  6. wizrd_of_nom

wizrd_of_nom New Member

you sir, though entitled to your opinion, are a fool
    test
  7. iAMhell

iAMhell New Member

maybe have add a 'watch this battle' list to each rapper, where you list 2/3 of their best battles so people can tube them, dope shit though, think I will deffo cop it (delivery to uk?!)
    test
  8. BodyBagMag

BodyBagMag New Member

Really impressive dude. Great idea and really dope layout. despite the whole obama hope vibe and could use a better cover, the whole idea is sick and extremely well done. Would definitely buy this if it ever came out.
    test
  9. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

I'm sure you don't need to hear it at this point on the 21st page, but congrats. I love seeing projects that begin and END.

On rapmusic.com an "END RESULT" is a rare trait.

is there anyway anyone could help you? do you need money or anything like that? set up a website maybe for donations, i'm sure a lot of the emcees in the book would be interested in seeing this published and completed! good luck
    test
  10. AGENTSPITS

AGENTSPITS Got A BJ From AVA DEVINE!

I would definitely cop this, looks like it's coming along real well, solid work, glad to see it's making it's way towards completion!
    test
  11. willyword

willyword New Member

is it a comedy book??? passwurdz, dizaster, and immortal technique over aye verb, math hoffa, etc...........bwhahaahahahahaha

passwurdz???? make sure this goes in the comedy section

immortal technique???? he was horrible at battling... he's know for his music....

dizaster - ur goin new school and puttin him over math hoffa and aye verb???? right...lmao

good shit for a laugh... i take it u hate st louis n just don't like math hoffa
    test
  12. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

Passwurdz has been battling for years and had built up a legacy for himself. Its the reason why he garnered such high position in GT without having to battle in GT to many times.

Immortal Technique I never did follow his battles but heard of him for a while

Diz is the next generation

Math Doesnt battle enough I have seen like 4 Math battles
    I think he lost to Solomon
    I think he was losing to Dose
    He Beat Rex
    Beat Verb
    test
  13. gregrieke20

Math is in the book. His illustration is above Murda Mook on the very first page. Evidently you didn't read any of the thread.

Aye Verb is arguably my favorite current battler, unfortunately my undying hatred for St. Louis wouldn't allow me to put him in the book.

If all goes as planned, you'll be able to pick this book up in the future. Just check the "comedy book" section at your local Barnes and Noble in gay-ass St. Louis.
    test
  14. SoInsane

SoInsane New Member

this is too good man ill buy a few copies when it comes out couple friends get one of birthday presents haha, really tho shit looks very legit looking forward to it
    test
  15. willyword

willyword New Member

^^LOL... i respect that at least u kept it real... cause ain't no way st louis is not in the top 50... plus everyone knows that st louis runs this shit now so it's expected to get the haters....
    test
  16. gregrieke20

Not trying to bump old threads and all that, but I'm beginning to contact a lot of the rappers in the book for their battling history and so forth. Some have been suprisingly easy, others have been kind of difficult.

If anyone could give me emails or facebooks of some of these guys it would really be appreciated.

If you could give me their personal facebooks, and not like the "musician/band" facebook I'd obviously prefer it. For example, Rhyme Asylum has a FB page, but I'd like to know Possessed's real name so I could contact him individually.

I know it seems like a long shot on some of these guys, but if anyone could put me in contact with the following individuals it would be really appreciated:

Adeem
    Breez Evaflowin
    Craig G
    Justice
    Kid Twist
    Loaded Lux
    Locksmith
    Math Hoffa
    Passwurdz
    Possessed
    Presence
    Respek BA
    Supernatural
    Tonedeff

(I'd also like to contact the extremes like Jin, Em, Pro Green, but obviously that might be out of the question)

Thanks.
    test
  17. gregrieke20

As I see Marv is reading this thread, I'd like to tell him I sent him a FB message just a couple hours ago, lol.

Also Marv is in the top 50 for those who voted and everything.
    test
  18. gregrieke20

bump for anyone who may have info.
    test
  19. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

test
  20. Pr0spect

Pr0spect New Member

Djinn Truf (Respek Bee Ayy)
    test