50 Cent's Hooks...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ANDtheMC, Oct 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

blah blah blah blah blah....

and there's no such thing as a "math physician" you fuckin' imbecile... keep makin' yourself look more stupid... and it's not 5... and it has nothing to do with math... it has to do with the correct use of terminology... moron...

a 25 year old with the intelligence level of a 5 year old that has nothin' to say but the same thing he said over 50,000 times... why? cuz he's dumb

SEE YOU IN HELL (cuz anyone smart "believer" or even non-believer that knows anything about the bible will tell you you goin') lmfao
    test
  2. smkn123

smkn123 well alright

da hooks be crack
    test
  3. smkn123

smkn123 well alright

right •••••
    test
  4. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

GOD is the illest....but anyway this shit wuz on a scale, he aint say rate this ••••• by percentage, he put up a scale 1-10, and u said he wuz a 6 or sum shit, 6 is above average barely on the scale, 7 is cool, 8 is tight, 9 is unbelieveble, and 10 is classic, those are my terms na mean, since u actin like a math nerd, showin ya true colors, i do it the playa way, ya hurd mr coldplay man......50 above average, is he so ill on the hooks, how he not above average??u know what illest mean ngga?the best, but yet his verses suck, well that should even it out since u listen to his verses to get to the hook and he is the illes hook writer ever, better than the greatest 2pac, so u said he a 6 on a scale thru 1-10, so he is above average, take notes
    test
  5. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

Sorry to burst your bubble but God doesn't exist homie, neither does the Devil.
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

False... learn to read and stop makin' shit up... nobody said to rate 'em... I decided to rate 'em... And nobody is usin' mathematics... and no, you do it the stupid way... once again, you have no intelligence... I said this isn't math... I was sayin' 6.2 is equivalent to 62 WHICH IS IS... sorry, you're too dumb to understand this... go get an education....
    test
  7. Prominance

Prominance I'm Blacker, Trust Me

Most album/review sites use 5 stars or mics etc which is basically a 1 to 5 scale to grade. Albums that get 3 mics or 3 stars would be quivellant to a 60 percent mathematically. Yet NOONE every says a 3 mic album is below average, it is average, in the middle, meaning its not good and its not bad, its like you have awful, not to awful, average, good and excellent. Thats how a 1-5 usually breaks down subjectively. And certain 1-10 scales break down that way.

So no your grading system does not make sense. Like I said just because a 6.5 outta ten as a fraction is 65 percent doesnt mean those scales are equal. Noone says I got a 6.5 outta ten in Biology, they say I got a 65%. And skiers who get a 8 outta 10 don't say they got an 80%.

And when you say average it is always in a certain context. You say 65% is below average? There are many public schools where 65% is median grade (the grade a majority of a class size gets). Some schools like the Prep school I went to, the average grade was like a 85% in most classes. So anyone who got a 70% was below average. And you know whats fucked up? That student got a C- or a D. Why? cuz they where below the curve. There is no magic grade system out there, a 70% student and school A never equates to a 70% at school B. So your 65% D- grade which you say is below aeverage in your context could be a B- student elsewhere if the highest grade is a 80%.
    test
  8. Prominance

Prominance I'm Blacker, Trust Me

I just remembered why I stopped our last argument. You said time signature/beat measurement is equivelant to tempo. I do not think I will be looking in this thread again.

But to contribute to this thread, 50 Cent makes Melodious hooks. But I think good hiphop hooks dont have to be melodius. As long as it centers around the verses. I think Immortal Technique makes ill hooks. And he aint singing and shit.
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

See, that's where your wrong here... As I've said, it depends on the grader... If I graded an album 3 "stars/mics" I would not listen to it... That's below average for me....

Yeah, but it's equivalent MATHEMATICALLY... It's called equivalent fractions and percentages (somethin' you learn in elementary school...) c'mon man, get serious

I already have stated this in one of my earlier arguments... You just repeated what I said... But that doesn't do anything for your argument... Once again, when 50 Cent drops an album (let's make that a parallel to a science project) and he's not as "good as another rapper" and then Jay-Z drops an album (his science project), 50 Cent won't get a B for D or F work just because he's not as good/"smart" as Jay-Z... It doesn't work like that
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

false, go back in that thread and I corrected where my mistake came from...

And Immortal Technique's hooks are ass compared to 50's... The harmonizing in a hook with the melody creates for some of the illest hooks PERIOD
    test
  11. THEDONN- closed

no matta whut u say 6.2 is above averge

for rating a rapper

this aint no math questions being graded u dumb fuck

alwayz tryna compare sum shit to rap music, lol

hatin ass nerd
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

you fuckin' moron... nobody's sayin' this is math you ignoramus... BUT MATHEMATICALLY, 6.2 = 62 you moron... and regardless, 6.2 is below average... get the fuck off my balls... damn
    test
  13. THEDONN- closed

1-10 6 is above average

nobody rates rappers by percetage ya dumb fuck

its like dude said like 5 mics...in between average would be 2.5, so 3 would be above average.

u get 3 mics its a good album

scale on 1-10 6 is above average

quit tryna prove ya self right.
    test
  14. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

YOU FUCKIN' MORON... 6/10 is a fraction and a fraction is equivalent to a percentage... a fraction really is another way of writing a percentage... WOW at you tryn' actually look smart

FALSE... cuz if people cop average albums and sometimes like 'em... people don't like a 2.5 mic album... it's considered not good... 2.5 would be equivalent to a bad album... 2.5 is not far from 3.1 which is what is the equivalent of 6.2/62%

and no, 3 mics isn't a good album... quit makin' yourself look so stupid
    test
  15. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

Can't believe you're still having this argument. Honestly sorry I brought it up.
    test
  16. THEDONN- closed

6.2 is above average when ratin a rapper.
    this aint math class u bitch ass nerd
    hater of rap
    mr coldplay
    u aint hiphop
    test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Nah, he's just on my dick and needs somethin' to argue wit me about

He woulda found somethin'....

blah blah blah blah blah... you have nothin' to say like usual... you're done...
    test
  18. THEDONN- closed

6.2 is above average, u da only kat tryna deny this....
    test
  19. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

False... read up........
    test
  20. THEDONN- closed

fuck u math teacher, fuckin bookworm, nerd ass colplay listener, mr rap is wack in 05 with 3 months to go...u aint hiphop, u belong on a math message board, be the fuck out fatboy
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.