50 Cent's Hooks...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ANDtheMC, Oct 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

flesh can burn, spirits dont, for me to believe in god, i cant believe he will kill me twice, lol, fuckin idiot, you dont believe in gOD, hahahaha what a dumbass, "god is great but the devils a muthafucka"--jadakiss
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

That's the point you fuckin' idiot... Once again, read the bible... In hell, you don't die... You just burn and feel the pain... GET SMART

and once again, I don't believe in God... You claim to believe and don't live it... HYPOCRITE... AT LEAST I'm not that... Once again, it says in that book you claim to love so much, that you're gettin' it worse... Hypocrites and people who spit on the name of the lord, you gon' be in worse trouble than me IF HE EXISTS... LMFAO

have fun... see you in hell!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  3. THEDONN- closed

hahahaha i believe in GOD so im saved, you dont believe u still wont go to hell, but u will be far away from GOD
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

FALSE, NO YOU'RE NOT... Go read the bible... Sayin' you believe don't get you "saved"... You're actually in worse scenario than I am... You have to believe and live it... You don't live it... You spit on God's name by the way you act because the body of a believer is the church and a representation of Christ and you don't represent him correctly... You're goin' to get it a LOOOOOTTTTTT worse if he does exist... ONCE AGAIN, go read the bible... GO LEARN

GET SMART
    test
  5. THEDONN- closed

you don tbelieve in GOD, hahahah u livin with no purpose if u think ya life an accident, hahahahahahaha, stupid muthafucka
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

hahahaha... you live life claimin' somethin' you don't live by... hypocrite... you love someone that you don't even know if exists and based on your actions, if he does exist, he don't even like you... hahahahahhaa... STUPID MUH'FUCKA...
    test
  7. THEDONN- closed

^its obvious u dont listen to rap music like u say, what rapper doesnt big up the lord?????and yet still lives the way he lives?

im just a man, n ot perfect, im a born sinner.

all i can is ask for forgiveness..

damn shame u dont believe in GOD, hahaha u livin cuz an accident, your life has no purpose, hahahahahahahhaha
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

HALF THE RAPPERS WHO "BIG UP THE LORD" ARE HYPOCRITES... lmfao... WTF!?!?! Wow, that was ANOTHER RIDICULOUS comment from "THEDONN"... Once again, go read the bible... If you really believe, you would know that the door the heaven is VERY narrow... It says that in the bible... More people than not are not goin' to make it in...

No, and there's a difference for sinning and bein' a born sinner and knowingly doin' it while you know it... When you're saved, there's supposed to be "GROWTH"... Key word... Once again, SEE YOU IN HELL!!! LMFAO
    test
  9. THEDONN- closed

once again u dont believe in GOD...lol...i do....have a good day
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^ and, you have nothin' to say... you been done

test
  11. THEDONN- closed

u dont believe in GOD< hahahahhahahhahahah
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ The person you believe in wouldn't even like you... HAHAHAHAH
    test
  13. THEDONN- closed

thank GOD fo the heaven above.--az
    test
  14. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

School grades are based on the percent of work completed correctly by the students.. so if a 70 is a C then it's about average for a kid to get at least 70% of the answers right on that test.. doesn't really apply when rating something from 1-10. When figure skaters get a 9.2 in the Olympics it doesn't mean she did about 92% of her routine correctly, it's just based on the judge's opinion on her performance. The difference between school grades and rating artists is that school grades are based on factual data and percentages, while rating an artist is just placing them where you think they belong on a spectrum ranging from terrible to great, with 5 being mediocre. This is really off topic I just had to say something.
    test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

That's a given... And you just proved my point further... As I've been sayin', percentage could be a mathematical term as in adding up the numbers and dividing by the amount of numbers there are OR it could be a term as in comparison with the rest of the mass... SOOOOOOO... If a figure skater got a 6 for her routine, that's TERRIBLE... That means she messed up left 'n right

And false, once again, a figure skater gettin' a 6.2 would be HORRIBLE... NO CHANCE of winning... To get a 6.2, she would have had to fall several times and slip up... You just actually proved that I'm correct
    test
  16. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

A 6.2 for a Olympic figure skater would be terrible because she's one of the best of the best. A 6.2 for a moderate figure skater would be.. not so bad. If there were an official rap Olympics, I'd like to think that 50 Cent would not be participating.
    test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

EXACTLY... Regardless, du's a PROFESSIONAL rapper just as they are "PROFESSIONAL" figure skaters... 6.2 is below average...

6.2 is below average... Sorry, it's the truth though (AT LEAST, in my scale)
    test
  18. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

The fact that they are in the Olympics doesn't highlight that figure skating is their profession, cause in many cases it isn't. It highlights that they are skilled enough to compete with the best of their sport, something that 50 can't really argue when it comes to rap music. The scale obviously isn't molded just for Olympic performers, cause if it was then the average score would be 5. The average score at the olympics is much higher than that because the scale is supposed to judge them in terms of figure skating in general, not only Olympic figure skating. This is why a 6.2, a factually above average score, is unnaceptable for them, because if you're in the Olympics you have to do better than "above average" to remain competitive.

Sorry, it's just illogical to list a 6.2 on a scale from 1-10 as below average.
    test
  19. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

false, because even in amateur figure skating, 6.2 would be rated BAD... obviously, they would judge around the competition level around them BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT 50 Cent is a "professional" rapper and you would judge 'em with professional rappers... JUST AS YOU WOULDN'T SAY ERIC SNOW ISN'T BELOW AVERAGE BECAUSE HE'S OBVIOUSLY NOT AS GOOD AS ALLEN IVERSON... that's equivalent to what you're sayin' about 50 Cent because he's not on the same level as an Eminem as far as rhyming... That's his problem... he's in the same business as him... just as Eric Snow and Allen Iverson are... they're in the same league...

Sorry, so you're wrong

6.2 is below average
    test
  20. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

Well now you're just creating different categories of rappers/atheletes just to judge them within their level.. that's not what we were discussing. As a basketball player, Eric Snow is far above average or else he wouldn't have made it to the NBA. In comparison to other NBA players is the only place he could be considered below average.. but now we're just drifting away from the original point.

Ranking someone from 1-10 implies logically that 1 would be the worst and 10 the best, and average would be right in the middle, at 5. That would be the logical way to set up the spectrum, to give as much room for rappers to be above average than there is to be below average. Not to try to tie in the academic grading process that's based on percentages that are non existant in the rap world. Come on.. you MUST see this. Just tell me you do even if you don't, for the sake of my own sanity.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.