50 Cent's Hooks...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ANDtheMC, Oct 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

AndMC;

Average = the MIDDLE of 2 numbers

thus the average between 4 and 6 is 5

and the average of 10 = 5

6.2 is ABOVE AVERAGE
    test
  2. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

^he jus a hater tho b.
    test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

lmfao... you know how many rappers say they don't do the club scene or don't like it? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE... it shows how close-minded you are and how little you know

And I could give a fuck if you go to clubs... By yourself and you basically admit you don't chill with anybody and/or have any friends... I go ball, I go to the movies (wit females - not by myself like you), I chill back... Clubbin' ain't for me... AND!?!?! Damn, you're seriously dumb

Since someone don't go clubbin' they can't rap? wow.... never knew there was a rule like that... Oh yeah, but I don't rap... I'm wack... remember? lmfao...

I'm also 16 and I'm also white and I also don't have a job but I get paid to sit in this place and grade scanned blueprints... yup....

LMFAO

moron
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

False... That's the mathematical perception... Average is the range/level of the majority... That's why school grades are done the way they are... Because the majority... Even nation-wide testing is done the same way... Passing is based on what the majority does, what is considered good, and what is considered bad based on the MASSES... 6.2 is BELOW AVERAGE......
    test
  5. Prominance

Prominance I'm Blacker, Trust Me

when And is blatantly wrong he will never concede anything even if your arguments are bulletproof.

Noone used that grading scale in an academic context. Noone said grade his hooks or whatever based on a >60 = F >90 = A scale, they said grade it on a 1-10 scale.

Maybe you don't know this but even in High Schools and College grades are scaled to fit that profile of C = the average. I have taken a million classes where if you had a 80 you actually got an A because the class average was a 50, nothing says that a 70 percent has to be the average. Anyone that has been to college knows this.

In Academic grading systems the average is not seventy (making 62 percent below average as you said), the average is the median grade, what the middle majority got in a series of grades, and that could be anything (60, 70, even 80 if it is a really easy class/test/quit etc). So when they say rate something 1-10 it is different from assigning every single album on earth a percentage grade and then taking the median grade as average (which is what is done in Academic grading).

A C GPA does not equate to a certain percentage point. It equates to an average grade, whatever that may be in whatever context. I have gotten an A in different math classes, and I had 85's in some and 95s in others and still landed an A grade.
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

FALSE, you're blatantly wrong and attempting to prove that I'm wrong with an argument that doesn't even exist... Nobody said to GRADE his hooks at all... I graded his hooks

So I graded it the way I would grade it...

Nah, there's different grading systems... Female I'm talkin' to at the moment goes to nursing school and a 80 is a C... And in high school, a 70 is a C... 64 and below are F's

No, false... Cuz you can't go by the median grade "in your class" or "in your school" because there are some very very good schools and there's schools where more than half of the school don't graduate... The school grading system was created based on the "median" grade and what's expected from an average child based on that "median" grade... And nobody said to grade anything from 1-10... I just did it cuz I saw someone else do it and I used the system I use... If an album has beats, lyrics, flows, concepts at all 6/10 (60%) then I'm not gonna listen to it... It's wack...

That depends on your teacher... They can grade as they feel just as I can grade albums as I feel... And once again, the nation-wide grading system in high school is the same... The teacher's can CHOOSE TO change it up if they want but they do have a grading system set up
    test
  7. Sirius Lee

Sirius Lee u unno me!

i think 50's underrated as a lyricist.. he's a great song writer tho.. ja rule use to be like that
    test
  8. THEDONN- closed

Andy Is A Lameeeeeeeeee Man
    test
  9. ace-infinte

ace-infinte New Member

ja rule writes better hooks and songs, 50 just copied him
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

and you're retarded, LITERALLY
    test
  11. THEDONN- closed

retards cant type, u livin a lie, fake clown
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Yeah, but with the bullshit you write, you might as well mash on a keyboard like a retard would... LMFAO

Once again, you're dumb and as I've said before, PLENTY WOULD AGREE AND HAVE AGREED ON THAT
    test
  13. THEDONN- closed

ya jus like 65% would agree 50 cant rap verses right?
    whateva u lame dude, u aint hiphop, u not a rapper, ur white too,.
    test
  14. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

We'll see on that poll... Give it a few days... ONCE AGAIN, the Yankees started off the season 11-19... Then won the division... We'll see

And yeah... I'm lame, not hip hop, and not a rapper and I'm white... OF COURSE... stupidity

Keep sayin' the same shit over and over and over and over again showin' more and more how dumb you are cuz one, EVEN if you were sayin' somethin' smart, it would look dumb the amount of times you say it... two, none of it's true...

keep tryin'... and try gettin' a life off this board... somethin' called "friends"... go look it up
    test
  15. THEDONN- closed

"how many times i have to tell u nggaz, I HAVE NO FRIENDS"--dmx
    test
  16. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Wow... that makes you cool now... *shakes head*

and there's a difference... DMX still had people around him that actually liked 'em and it's him makin' a statement... he still had friends and still went out 'n people were around him and chilled wit 'em... you, on the other hand, have nobody that even likes you for you to even try to have friends... you're a loser that sits on this board ALL DAY (literally) until you have work... then you back on this board again... that is pretty much a loser...

once again, get a life
    test
  17. THEDONN- closed

hahahahahahahHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAhahahahahahahahahHAHAHHAHAHAhahahhaha
    test
  18. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I'm glad you find your life so funny... I think anyone else would consider it pitiful
    test
  19. THEDONN- closed

im on the net, before and after work, and so are u.....
    test
  20. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ false... I'm not on this board after work 'til I get home from chillin' and takin' care of my business... you're ALWAYS on this board when you're "not at work"

I go out ALL THE TIME... sorry, get'cha shit correct

nice try though
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.