50 Cent's Hooks...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ANDtheMC, Oct 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

50 verses are hott..ur crazy
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Of course, I'ma a white boy... stupidity at it's finest... yup, i'ma surfer du' rock lovin' white boy

just dumb

and no, 50's verses suck... we could make a thread and poll and I guarantee AT LEAST 65% will say his verses suck
    test
  3. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

^HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA becuz its the cool thing to do on a rap board, diss on 50 and gunit, and its alwayz corny lookin whiteboys like ya self.
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Ummm... No... I've been sayin' 50's wack since the day I heard 'em... I said his hooks are hot since the day I heard 'em... and there ya go again... "corny lookin' whiteboy"... First of all, I'm sure you know what I look like... Secondly, I'm sure that I'm white *shakes head*... Thirdly, you're just dumb....

Keep tryin'....
    test
  5. THEDONN- closed

u are white, lol at u tryna deny it, thatz why i know u dont rap...u jus a lyin ass ngga, who hates on rappers...headbanger...
    test
  6. THEDONN- closed

if a ngga suck why do u listen to his songs to even get to the hook?if he wack why would u listen for that long?
    [
    see how ya shit dont add up?
    test
  7. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

hahahhaha... more stupidity

I'm white so that's how you know I don't rap?!?!?!?!?!? First of all, have you heard of somethin' called white rappers? LMFAO!!! you're truly dumb

and No, I'm not white... But keep belie'in' that

Same reason people watch a show even if they HATE a character in it... And I don't listen to 50... He's just often on songs that end up bein' played somewhere I'm at... Window Shopper was the first song by 50 I've heard since the first week The Massacre dropped because I just wanted to see if it was anything like GRODT...

And on GRODT, I blocked out his lyrics and just listen to the beat, rhythm, and hook... Oh yeah, and Eminem murdering his two verses on that album...
    test
  8. THEDONN- closed

^HAHAHAHHAHHAH what the fuck ever, blocked it out, lol!!!!!!!cuz u knew he only good for hooks right??AHHAHAHA

i said i kno u dont rap cuz u like to lie, u sayin your not white, u say u go to the studio

but in reality your jus lyin!!
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

dumb...

umm... no, i quoted you... you said, i know you don't rap cuz you're white... you didn't mention lie... and beyond that, of course... i don't rap

okay... cool
    test
  10. THEDONN- closed

i said no your DENYING IT, thatz why i know u dont rap cuz all u do is lie.
    test
  11. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Yup... of course, I'm lyin'...... blah blah blah blah
    test
  12. THEDONN- closed

there u go.

thatz the 1st step.
    test
  13. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ stupidity at its finest
    test
  14. THEDONN- closed

a nerd in the flesh^^
    test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^ I MUCH RATHER BE A NERD THAN YOU.... I rather be a fuckin' handicap paralyzed from the hip up with no vision or taste than be as dumb as you... But ehhh... You're worth is of a person like that...

And I'm the nerd but you're the one with no friends and don't go out righ'? haha... nice try

Keep tryin' though
    test
  16. THEDONN- closed

my only friend is jesus, he cant lie to me....and i do go out, do talk to people, people know me, but i feel like ceasor, my own homies gon end up backstabbin a brotha....i stay hittin clubs up b....unlike u.......
    test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ No, cuz if you "stayed goin' out" you wouldn't have been home as much as you were in the summer with nothin' to do and your excuse for not goin' out was: "It's summer... There's nothing to do" LMFAO
    test
  18. KelvinMcSnoogin

KelvinMcSnoogin Biggedawg gave the name

TheDonn is a window shooopper, mad at 50, I think I know why
    Marsellus is a window shoooper, at the jewlery store, looking at shit he cant buy
    Sparticus is a window shoooper, at the dealership, trying to get a test drive
    Oz is a window shoooper, mad as fuck when 50 drives by
    test
  19. THEDONN- closed

dog your a nerd who dont go clubbin...yet u a rappa?LOL fuck out of here.
    im on the net, your on the net, i go to clubs, u dont have to believe me, GOD knows.
    test
  20. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

A musician? Well I don't write music, but I can play piano and guitar. Why? What does that have to do with anything? I can listen to a song and tell which part I find most important without actually creating the song.. I don't think the hook is completely useless but it's far from the deciding factor of how good a song is.

The most important part of a song in what sense? In a marketing sense, definitely. In a musical sense, far from it IMO. I guess it's just a matter of opinion.. what you prefer.. cause some of my favorite songs don't even have hooks/choruses.. and all of my favorite songs have plenty of replay value to me or they wouldn't be one of my favorites. Personally I think there's more replay value in a verse or even in a good beat, cause once you've heard the hook once you might as well have heard it a million times. And that's only in the rap genre.. if you go into other genres it's the instrumetals that make or break the song.. only genre that really revolves around the hook is pop.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.