50 Cent's Hooks...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ANDtheMC, Oct 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

^but u aint no school teacher, nor will u be a rapper on a major label, your white, your name is andy, and u aint about shit...u got a feeling that u gonna get fired, u aint gonna be blown up on tv....but i know, u dont wanna be that BIG
    test
  2. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

That's a lie, Nelly's hooks are way better than 50's.
    test
  3. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

Hey idiot, you can't do it that way if you're rating out of 10 fool. The average is 5 if its out of 10, therefore a 6.2 makes him ABOVE average. *shakes head* Fawkin kids yo'
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

blah blah blah blah... more stupidity

and of course I'm white... moron... *shakes head*
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

No you moron... If you know what equivalent fractions are (that's from like elementary school), 10 is the equivalent of 100... So a 6.2 would be a 62... GET SMART... That's a failing grade... Get off my nuts
    test
  6. THEDONN- closed

^get off 50 dick bitch
    test
  7. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

LMFAO!!! Get off his dick but I say he's wack right? LMFAO

okay, makes plenty sense... imbecile
    test
  8. his hooks are quite possibly the illest made..
    test
  9. THEDONN- closed

get off his dick(by hatin u stupid ho)

LOL!!!!@ 50 hooks being the illest eva made, oh your 18, my bad
    test
  10. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

Maybe it's just me but I don't see what's so hard about writing hooks or why it's so important to the music... it's about as important as naming the songs.. really doesn't matter that much. And personally I prefer no hook to a corny sounding hook.
    test
  11. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

Please, tell me you're not a musician.

Because anyone in music will tell you, the hook is one of the most important factor of a song, no matter what genre. If an artist chooses to have a hook, then that hook is what guarantees the replay facot of that song. THe hook is damn near as important as the production.

A musical mindset will tell you, if either the production or the hook of a song is weak, the replay value is very low - the hook is what grabs the listeners attention and keeps them glued to that song, even if it's corny, as long as its catchy and has muh'fuckas going along, then it's done it's primary function. It's the reason it's called the HOOK in the first place.
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I'm 18? LMFAO... ignorance... and 50 does have the illest hooks? AND!??!! moron... seriously, you're really dumb... all you do is repeat exactly what other people say cuz you have no intelligent thing to say about the topic of discussion
    test
  13. THEDONN- closed

^about the 18 yr old thing i wuz talkin to the kid who said 50 has the illest ever, lol

you a lil ho ngga, how a ngga writes the illest hooks, but u say all his verses suck?u make no damn sense b,. and i will point it out till u get me banned u fuckin faggot
    test
  14. Create1o1

Create1o1 First Breed

method man has ill ass hooks
    test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

you're a fuckin' idiot... cuz a hook and verse are COMPLETELY different things... ignorance....
    test
  16. THEDONN- closed

he still wrote it....yet he sucks at verses, lol, even when he tellin his life right, like ghetto kuran, many men....
    test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Cuz the hook is just about catchiness you moron... You can practically say whatever the fuck you want as long as how you say it sounds dope... That's like sayin' a player automatically has a good jump shot just because he's good at layups... TWO COMPLETELY different things... seriously, you're dumb if you can't comprehend this....... Wait, why do I always say that to you? You're just dumb...
    test
  18. THEDONN- closed

im not gonna agree cuz i fuck wit 50's verses, dude is nice with HIS...and he takes time out to write hooks, jus as he does to write versus, your the dumb one, closed minded white boy
    test
  19. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

BLAH BLAH BLAH... of course, I'm a white boy... and you obviously don't know what the fuck close minded means... ignorance

and it's verses you untintelligent fuck... and his verses suck... PERIOD
    test
  20. THEDONN- closed

of course they suck, your a fuckin hater.

why would u feel many men?

cuz your a corny ass white nerd
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.