50 Cent's Hooks...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ANDtheMC, Oct 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prominance

Prominance I'm Blacker, Trust Me

You responded to that argument by going to your retarded arguments about how rhythm is in yody resur head bullshit. Wow. what happened to the definition of beat that YOU posted. I already responded to that bullshit, infact you responded to that bullshit reasoning yourself by posting the Websters definition of what beat is. That definition eliminates that whole line of reasoning, and YOU posted it. Aint it funny how in your quest to back up your arguments by using externall sources your whole argument falls apart? That is hilarious. You cannot even go back to the definition you posted because it proves you are wrong. Now you are going back to some garbage reasoning that makes no sense.

Wrong. Without a beat (measurement) you cannot do anything in rythm. If you wanted to play a musical piece on a piano, guess what, the sheet music has a time signature. That time signature is the beat measurement and dictates how to rythmically play the piece. Just as if you wanted to sew a dress you would need length (measurements) to tell you its dimensions. I have said a million times that the beat tells you the nature of the rythm, 4/4 beat measurement tells you the rythm is in 4/4 beats, 2/2 beat measurement tells you the rythm (and the rythm can be ANYTHING, a piano, a violin, a fucking saxaphone or hiphop instrumental, it can even be moving boxes, YES I CAN MOVE BOXES IN 4/4).

Without beat measurements you would not be able to do anything with a rythm. With improv instrumental playing you need a beat measurement that you follow to play with a rythm. You can improvise a saxaphone piece using 2/2 beat measurements, or 4/4 beat measurements, or 6/8 etc. WHatever you want. The beat measurement tells you what the rythm will be.

Stop right there. See your illeteracy creeping in again. You freestyle verses. Playing instrumental music on the spot is called improv (improvisation). Fucking moron. "Freestyle with an instrument" lmao. Your sphere of understanding music lays in the shallow realm of hiphop music. You suck muthafucka, you whole limited understanding of music as an artform comes from hiphop, one of the most rigid musical forms on earth (certain tempo ranges, beat always 4/4, etc). Go read some musical theory idiot.

This just shows me you either have never played a real instrument in your life or you lacked any musical training. Clasically trained musicians do not create a rhythm in their head and then play the musical piece you moron. They look at the sheet music, they see what the beat measurement is and play it. This is how every rendition of Fur Elise for example sounds the exact same, if they did what you said then every rendition of Fur Elise would sound different idiot. No piano player or Orchestral musician plays a piece with the rythm in their head, they go with the beat measurement of the piece that is on paper.

Again, when hiphop is your only musical avenue you get a very illeterate view on musical terms and concepts. I do not blame you. Go get some sheet music, and take some classes on how to create music with instruments, not sampling them from beat machines and digital synthesizers. It will teach you alot. Idiot.
    test
  2. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

Nate Dogg slays 50 hook-wise... and even Bezzel is better than 5-0, granted 50 does have some nice ones but he is MAD dickrode and WAY overrated...
    test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

someone moving is a verb... motion is a noun... you're measuring how fast something is moving and something moving is a verb... moron... is that that hard to comprehend?

i was showin' how your example isn't even relevent to what we're talking about... measuring the speed at which somethin' moving and measuring a solid object are two different things cuz one is distance and time while one is just length/height/whatever.... I'm showin' it's two different forms of measurement... HAHAHAHA... you do not know the difference

moron *shakes head*

already showed how this is just stupidity on your part

lmfao, i don't even know where that part was... I was workin' so it's obviously a typo... I don't even know what that was in response in and don't feel like goin' to look for it....

great way to make ya point though... *shakes head*

you fuckin' idiot... yeah, it says BPM next to it but I'm sure you've also seen your birthday written out in three separate categories: month, day, year... Now when you go around and tell people when your birthday is, do you say: "The month is April, the day is 22nd, and the year is 1965"? LMFAO...

it's such a given, you idiot... damn, you're tryin' so hard to bring up other arguments that are SOOOO irrelevent to anything cuz you don't have anything else... you've been done and you can't even win your ignorant ass side-arguments... damn, you're such a waste of time....

If I didn't sit behind this computer all day with nuttin' else to day at work, I woulda been stopped this bullshit... This just gives me somethin' to do...

You moron, you just proved my point by sayin' the rhythm is in your head before you actually go play... So obviously, you measure the beat by the rhythm cuz that rhythm is in your head before you can put anything to it... Idiot... Your argument is done... And when you move the boxes, you're doin' it with it set in your head... The chances of you not thinking about movin'/workin' at a certain pace and keeping at the EXACT pace/motion is zero to none... Once again, you're that idiot....

Obviously but the rhythm is what the placement of the beat, due to the measurement in timing that the rhythm has already set in place... Without the rhythm, you will not be able to follow or create any sort of beat... Hence, the rhythm is what measures the beat AND it's characteristics

It marks as in puts time signatures on top of the rhythm which WITH NO RHYTHM, you can't put them on... The rhythm is what a musician is using to measure in his head, where to play this note and that note and whatnot... Jesus Christ, you're dumb... I read and fully understand what I quoted... You obviously don't

yes, i still do call you an idiot....

already proved each one of these statements wrong... keep tryin'
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

85% of that post you already said...

for your last paragraph... you're a moron... the definitions

that's exactly what measures that beat... it's exactly what sets where the beat stands and some of the characteristics of the beat... what the fuck are you smokin'? truly dumb... wow at you typing all that up for no reason... you're really just wasting your time
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

FALSE... all this has been proven wrong by previous posts

Yes, you can't consider rhythm is only a concept until something is done with it and the beat is created... But the beat can't be created without the rhythm... Hence, the rhythm comes first and measures the beat...

And you just said it... The sheet music has a time signature that dictates how somethin' is rhythmically played... Rhythmically played (key words) and then you go on to say it tells you its dimensions (measurements)... HMMMM... The distance apart from time signature to time signature (in time) sets a tempo and rhythm also sets a tempo for you. hmmm... lol... figure it out

put 1 and 1 together....

No you don't... The rhythm is what measures the beat... Beat measurement; measures the beat? = no? lmfao

You know how many guitar players talk about freestyling? Y'know there are verses and choruses in instrumentation right? I've also heard producers usin' these terminology and one producer I fuck wit is in a rock/alternative band but makes hip hop beats (Pharell type-shit)

you fuckin' idiot... ONCE AGAIN, I said when freestyling with an instrument or "improvising"... And yes, they read it off the sheet music and obviously put that in their head, do they not!?!?! You're truly stupid... Where the fuck does what they just read go? Do they not process that into their brain and then play to that rhythm? That is in their head is that not!?!?! Moron...

Moron, music is not that far different from one another... And I don't make beats but I still get an understanding cuz I've been around it for soooo long... Get into more studios and ask more producers and artists what a bar is... I don't blame your lack of knowledge, thinkin' 4 bars can be equivalent to 2... *shakes head*
    test
  6. 2Xtreme

2Xtreme a.k.a. Mad Static 4:14

Catfight!!!! Catfight!!!!! Catfight!!!!
    test
  7. Prominance

Nah I said bar lengths in hiphop are abritrary and the dictated length generally understood in hiphop is by convention. If that statement means 4 = 2 you are a moron.

Remember time signature = tempo, that is stupididty at its finest.

No the distance apart from time signature to time signature does not set the tempo dumbass. The tempo in sheet music is between the time signature measurements inbetween the bass and treble staffs. It is either in beats per minute or it is subjectively written in italian. Fuckin idiot still doesnt know what temp and time signature are.

You idiot. You fucking idiot. Did you not post this from websters

Websters says Beat marks or measures rythm. Websters >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Andthemc in terms of being an authority on the English language, you lose again, NEXT

HAHAHAHAHA. You birthdate is note a measurement you dumbass. It is a date. The date of something is not a measurement. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Way to compare beats per minute, a measurement, to a date. You complete moron. You are so fucking stupid. Your birthday is now a measurement? You suck. NEXT...

End of that argument. You lose again. All tempo measurements have units. NEXT.........

No what is in your head is the beat measurement not the rythm. With that measurement you can do or play or sing whatever and create something done with a rythm. And it does not even have to be in your head. You could play a piano to the swinging of a pendulum, or a fucking stopwatch, both of which do not have any sound emanating from them but have an inherent beat measurement. I have proved once again why you suck.

None of those definitions say the rythm measures the beat. However this definition you posted does

Its simple really. Beat measures rythm. End of discussion. You lose another, NEXT...........

Lol, its put 2 and 2 together, please do not use figures of speech if you cannot even get it right, illeterate.

Infact that is going in my sig. That is classic.

You freestyle a verse and you improvise with an instrument. I never said you cannot do both. Shut the fuck up and never say freestyle with an instrument again. It makes you sound more stupid that you have already shown yourself to be
    [/quote]

Go to any classical musician and ask what a bar is. I bet what they say is totally different from what a producer would say a bar is. Why because it is abritraruy. HIPHOP PRODUCERS ARE NOT THE AUTHORITY ON MUSIC AND BARS HAVE EXISTED BEFORE PRODUCERS WHERE SAMPLING REAL INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC WHERE BARS WHERE USED AND DID NOT EQUATE TO HIPHOP INSTRUMENTAL BARS.

Again your sphere of musical understanding is limited to hiphop and it makes you say such trash as telling me to ask a hiphop producer what a bar is. FUCK A HIPHOP PRODUCER. Most cannot even play real instruments. Most of them , like you, know little to nothing about musical concepts and terminology.

I said your understanding of music is limited. It is narrow. Music is music. But music comprehension and analysis has different levels of depth. There is yours which says I should ask a hiphop producer who probably plays no instruments what a bar is and then there is mine which would say ask Bach what he considered a bar. You and all the hiphop producers you roll with are idiots if you think what yall consider a bar is the only way a bar can be defined (which you stated as the end of the loop , usually 3 to 5 seconds etc and other jibberish nonsensical definitions). How you defined a bar in hiphop music is trash in and of itself. Utter garbage. A bar in hiphop BY CONVENTION is simply the duration from the 1st note to the fourth note of the 4/4 beat. Simple. And that is by convention. The bar in waltz music is DIFFERENT, the bar in Jazz music is DIFFERENT, the bar in Indian music IS DIFFERENT, you fucking numbskull.
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

fuuuuuuccckkkk... this shit's tooooooooooooo lonnnnggg!!! lmfao

god damn, I hate reading stupidity... oh well, here I go again

No, you gave an example where you said 4=2 you fuckin' idiot

No, the distance between time signature / timing of the time signature = the tempo... I corrected myself without you showing how I was wrong through wording so keep tryin'

the distance of the separation in time!!! (not on a sheet you fuckin' idiot)... OHHH GODDD YOU'RE DUMB....!!! It's like a rapper might say, "How how much further 'til I come in"

dumb... wowww... just dumb

okay, more stupidity... think about it... WHERE IN WEBSTERS DOES IT SAY "MARK" MEANS MEASURE? idiot... a fuckin' scratch on a car is a mark...

the marks around talkin' about sounds placed over the rhythm... obviously, if it has to be put on certain spots on the rhythm, the rhythm is measuring the beat you idiot... it's measuring where each mark will be placed... just like construction worker cuttin' sheetrock and needs three separate pieces from one board of sheetrock... he's gonna put a measuring tape (the rhythm) across the sheet rock and "mark" it... moron... the mark isn't measuring... the measuring tape is....

sorry, you're wrong AGAIN

idiot... it's called parallels... you idiot, it has shit to do with measurement or date... it has to do with the fact that when something is a given, it does not need to be stated...

now, I guess I don't need to state that you're a moron, cuz it is pretty much now a given

nope, you're dumb... all tempo has units but if I mention a studio and say on the board, it's a given that it's bpm you ignoramus
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

No, beat measurment is rhythm... Already have showed this a million times...

And I was talkin' to my producer yesterday (was in the studio) and he plays guitar, piano, and more... He said you can call "improvising" - "freestyling"... It is not wrong to call it that... SOOOOOOOO.... with that said, you're not gonna sit 'n freestyle on a guitar with a pendulum... It's obvious YOU CAN and once again, there's rhythm in MOTION... I've already said that but no BEAT... So yes, you can get a rhythm from a pendulum or stop watch...

false... it does... you just claim that mark means measure (which it doesn't) idiot

go to dictionary.com and there's a million definitions for mark and not one states "measure" like you claim... your interpretation is ridiculously dumb

nope, you lost... you're done

have fun

you fuckin' idiot... You never heard put 1 and 1 together? okayyyy... idiot

Yup, put it in ya sig... I'm sure you get 11

ALREADY SHOWED THAT I AM NOT WRONG, AGAIN!

I bet if a hip hop producer listened to a classical song they'd know where the bars are (if the producer is legit at all)... And beyond that, it doesn't even have to be a hip hop producer... A bar in an instrumental is a bar...

No, I said as "producers" (not hip hop producers) and artist (not rap artists)...

No, THOSE HIP HOP producers you speak of are more like you...

You idiot... I said "ask producers"... Not, "go ask hip hop producers"... And if Bach was alive, if he listened to a rap beat, he'd say the exact same thing is a bar... No, and that wasn't me defining is cuz defining can't be done with "from 3-5" seconds... That's characteristics you fuckin' idiot... I was showin' you characteristics of most bars in instrumentals in rap...

False... a jazz artist would count the bars in a rap instrumental, EXACTLY the same way Just Blaze or Kanye West would... Go find a jazz player or a guitar player and tell 'em to listen to a rap beat... The final count will be the same....
    test
  10. Prominance

No the example doesnt say 4 = 2 you moron. Read the example again

And no the distance betweeb the timing of the time signatrue?? (another moronic, misuse of music terminology, noone says timing of the time signature IDIOT. Noone says the timing of the distance traveled they say the speed. FUCKING IDIOT. And tempo isnt the distance between the time signature you dumbass. I already posted what tempo means. Again you fail with your illeterate use of terminology you know nothing about

Time does not have distance you fucking moron. it has periods you illeterate numb skull. You do not say the period between two points in time is 10 meters. Length measures distance, NOT TIME YOU DUMBASS. There is no such thing as the distance of the speration in time. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, what is the distance between the speration in time of your birthday and today hahahahaha, is it 21 meters? 50 meters? Fucking dumbass.

Beat = To mark or count (time or rhythm) The sheet rock is the rythm, the measuring tape is the instrument used to mark the sheet rock (rythm) to obtain a length (beat measurement). You use the measuring tape (a stop watch) to mark the sheet rock (rythm) which gives you a length measurement (beat measurement). its simple really. Perfect analogy. I can make a hundred and 1 analogies to other types of measurements. The rythm of something is an inherent characteristic of that thing. You just called the rythm the fucking measuring tape in that analaogy. Wow. So rythm is now a measuring tool. Does rythm have units? Because all measuring tapes have units with dimension markings. You ever heard ANYONE say the unit of rythm = whatever or rythm units. NEVER. Everyone says beat units, people use seconds or milliseconds to indicate beat units. RYTHM IS NOT THE MEASURING TAPE YOU MORON, A STOPWATCH OR ANYTHING THAT CAN LET YOU OBTAIN MARKINGS SO YOU CAN ACQUIRE MEASUREMENS IS! Get smart dumbass.

Dates and lengths are not parallel. Dates and tempo are not parallel. Date is not a measurement. Your birthday does not measure shit, try again you dumbass. When you say today is June 12th 1960 IT IS NOT A MEASUREMENT DUMBASS. When you say I am 12 years old THAT IS A MEASUREMENT.

Here is a parallel

My Age (My length) Is 12 Years (200 centimetres)

those are parallel. The units for age are years, months, milliseconds, seconds, whatever the fuck. Birthdates do not have units, why, BECAUSE BIRTHDATES ARE NOT MEASUREMENTS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, parallel my ass, another term you know nothing about, you do not even know what a measurement or dimension is, your illeterate ass just tried to say tempo and birthdates/dates are parallel HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you say the tempo is 86, no matter what context you use it in, you are a moron. End of discussion. Studio Equipments manufacturers put 86 bpm on their equipment all the time even though most if not all studio equipment use bpm units. I guess there is an understanding right, so why even put the units at all, everyone will know they mean bpm. I guess the studio equipment manufacturers are ignoramouses for putting those units right, its understood. Fucking nitwit. Why say a LCD monitor size is 21 inches, we should just say 21, its understood/implied, why say the energy content of a snicker bar is 300 calories, just say 300, its understood, why say I am running the 400m dash, I should just say 400, its understood. Your stupididity ceases to amaze Andy

Beat measurement is not rythm. Length measurement is not Distance. The proper term in improvising, using freestyling to refer to instrumental improv is slang at best. There is rythm in motion and the measurement of that rythm is the beat. Next......
    test
  11. Prominance

Mark means measure because when you mark something it gives you a measurement. If I mark the distance between two points I am measuring the distance and that gives me a length measurement. If I mark the rythm of some motion I am measuring the patterm amd that gives me a beat measurement. You can mark rythm with a stop watch. You use those markings to get a beat measurement. Or even a tempo measurement. Ofcourse dictionary.com doesnt say when you mark something it is to measure. Thats because the mark by itself isnt in of itself the measurement. The markings gives you the measurement. When you mark a rock in two points, the distance between those markings is the measurement. When you mark the rythm of motion for example, the time interval could give you a tempo measurement, or a beat measurement. You see it now moron....

Nah homie. I never lose arguments when I am right. On the other hand remember, Time Signature is not technically Tempo, and Noone says put 1 and 1 together, And Dictionary.com says the beat marks rythm, and there is nothing rapid about spitting 2 syllables between bars and not pausing inbetween bars, and damn, the list goes on...

Bach could group it as he saw fit as long as it was consistent. He could group a bar after every fourth beat note, or every eigth beatnote. If he wanted someone to sing over the beat with a 2/2 beat pattern he could group the bar so each one had a 2/2 time signature and the 2/2 vocal beat would smoothly coincide with the 4/4 hiphop beat.

And a Jazz musician would count the notes, not bars. Bars are used to organize groups of notes. You can organize them however the fuck you want as long as there is a pattern to the organization and that pattern is understood.

I suppose when you said producers you meant movie and rock music and techno music producers right. And by artist you meant like painters and sketch artists and drama artists. Get the fuck outta here.

Here is the musical definition of a bar http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_(music)

If I say that a bar in my hiphop instrumental is 8 beats then that is my definition. Note the bar DOES NOT say it is a segment of time defined as 4 beats. It says a given numbe rof beats. I can say the given number of beats is 8. Or 2. or 16 or 4. As longs the the given number of beats is a consistent segment of time. Damn I love schooling this idiot.

Shut the fuck up. You do not know what a bar is. I just gave it to you. Read it and weep. A bar is not a given, it is defined segment based on however the person wants to define it as long as it is a consistent segment. Infact in that same fucking article here is an example

Distler placed bars in different places with different segment lengths. If you ever saw his music writings, segments with the same bar lengths had similar rythms, others with different bar lengths had dissimilar rythms. But I thought a bar in an instrumental was a bar. Damn, served once again, go argue with the 100+ year old writings of a classical musician who was writing bars before someone got dicked and gave birth to you.

Schooling morons like you is such a pleasure cuz I do it so well. Especially when the moron makes arguments with no backing and I back my shit up with second hand sources. Damn. Its not even fair. To you that is.
    test
  12. 2Xtreme

2Xtreme a.k.a. Mad Static 4:14

Constant bickering on a forum......its Game and 50 all over again.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.