50 Cent's Hooks...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ANDtheMC, Oct 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

BLAH BLAH BLAH... another argument you just make yourself look dumb in.... showin' your true colors... ALWAYS... SEE YOU IN HELL
    test
  2. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

dog everybody is sayin 6.2 is above average but your coldplay listening ass, u hate rap, admit it bitch, u might get signed to a country label, u wont be rappin, guarantee u that homo
    test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

false...... not everybody

blah blah blah blah blah........ more stupidity from "THEDONN"

it's funny, cuz as dumb and annoying as you are, you make me feel VERY VERY VERRRRYYYYYYYYYY blessed that I'm not as dumb and ignorant as you... So thank "god" hahahahah SEE YOU IN HELL
    test
  4. THEDONN- closed

6.2 is above average u lame bitch
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

BLAH BLAH BLAH... say somethin' new... lmfao...

you bore me wit stupidity....
    test
  6. THEDONN- closed

u kill me wit yours too....on a rap board claimin rap in 05 is wack and coldplay's album is the illest, hahah
    test
  7. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

false... there's a difference between my points that are actually brought with an intelligent aspect and you blurtin' nonsense... you're NATURALLY dumb... sorry
    test
  8. THEDONN- closed

okay illmatic dropped in 9-1
    test
  9. Prominance

Prominance I'm Blacker, Trust Me

Wow, you actual admitted you where wrong (hence a fucking dumbass) for saying time signature = tempo. Jesus. At least you admitted to one of the several things you know nothing about. I guess not all hope is lost for your obstinate ass. And quit tryna front like the mistake just happened, you repeteadly said tempo = time signature then towards the end started saying "oh, uhm I meant the timing of the time signature" Some fucking correction. Noone says the timing of the time signature. What the fuck... That is fucking retarded. You made that argument because you did not know what a time signature, what beat measurement and what Tempo means, Its until I posted definitions that you started to grasp those terms.

Its hard to argue with someone who doesnt grasp basic terminolgy. And its even harder when the fool tries to argue like he knows what those terms mean.

I never said 3 outta 5 is not equivellant to 60 percent or 6 outta ten when looking at them as fractions. You get serious and read what I wrote. I said those grading scales of 1-5, 1-10 and 0-100% do not directly translate GRADE WISE.

And didnt I say that I prefer hooks than relate to the overall theme and lyrics of the verses, I could give a fuck about "harmonizing" or "melody" in hooks. Again this is subjective, you like harmonious hooks, I like lyrical and relevant hooks. IT's hooks arent ass. Just because he aint singing them doesnt make it ass. A hook doesnt have to be sung or melodious to be ill.

Ofcourse it depends on the grader. But there is also convention. Thats why I gave the example. No Magazine that grades anything 3 outta 5 says it is below average. If there was no implied or understood meaning of a fucking 3 outta five or 3 star (movie, album, even a fucking hotel chain) then noone would know what those numbers mean. Hence my argument that to say 6 outta 10 implies above average, and your grading system is not in anyway conventional. Noone uses High school grading systems to grade albums thereby implying a 6 outta 10 is 60% which is below average for a public high school grade system, GET SERIOUS
    test
  10. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

mann wtf, a 7 page thread on "50 Cents Hooks" LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

yall trippin
    test
  11. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

I WANT DIS SHIT CLOSED ASAP
    test
  12. OGhennysippin

OGhennysippin New Member

Ok Lets end this everyone knos that 50 is the shit. if you dont you aint from the hood, you just some corny suburb girl. the ••••• has the tightest flows lyrics and beats. tighter thatn sean pauls cornows. LMAO at you •••••s that try to claim he is wack. you •••••s is wack. 50 is one of the greatest in his verses and his hooks. This is what they play in the hood, if u dont like it then go move to beverrly hills. hahaha funny thing is 50 would kill you dudes
    test
  13. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Okay "I didn't know Pharoahe Monch was in Organized Konfusion"
    test
  14. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

WTF!?!? "Hence a fucking dumbass"? Wow, that's just dumb... And no, go read in that thread... I was usin' the wrong wording........ Go in there and get back to me......

false... I was misuin' a word... you're the one that "knows nothing about" bar structure... *shakes head* disagreeing with somethin' I was sayin' for dozens of posts and then when you get called out, you say that's what you've been sayin' the entire time... MEANWHILE, when I was statin' it with the correct wording, you were sayin' I was wrong... riiggghhh'... try again

wow... reminds me of you sayin' that rhythm is the beat right and then switchin' off to sayin' "rhythm is beat measurement" when I had been sayin' it correctly for the whole thread and you were disagreeing until you got caught up... hmmm...

who the fuck doesn't know what a time signature is? moron, it's sooooo simple and obvious just by lookin' at the word... just like, "who the fuck doesn't know there's a difference between beat and beat measurement?" LMFAO... you're done... just stop

it's hard to argue with someone that claims to know about bars and (1) doesn't know how to count them and (2) claimed that beat and beat measurement are the same... wow

And you "get serious" and read what I wrote cuz I said that grading depends on the person who's grading... If rating a girl, one du' could say 6 is decent and one could say 6 ain't good cuz he's got higher standards... POINT BLANK...

That's a given...

FALSE AGAIN... For a LOT of people, if they buy albums or go watch movies based on ratings, they will not go cop a 3/5 album/DVD/go watch that movie PERIOD... Meaning it is not good to them...

So GET SMART...
    test
  15. THEDONN- closed

u fuckin right i aint kno that shit, i dont think he betta then nas like u, lol, he coo, i got his ONLY SOLO album.

and 50 is still above average no matter how u try to break this 6.2 down.

this aint no percentage, he aint playin basketball u faggot

oh yea GOD loves u andy
    test
  16. Prominance

I got called out for nothing clown. You the one that admitted you used the term wrong, and that is because you didnt know what time signature and tempo means. You didnt misuse the term, quit tryna be coy, you didnt know what the shit means, you went on rambling time signature=tempo like a moron until you caht yourself being stupid. All I argued about bar structure is that it was arbritray, and ninjamic BACKED ME ON THAT BY GIVING EXAMPLES OF DIFFERENT BAR STRUCTURES like Eminems verse. You on the other hand had no backup.

So if 3 outta 5 is BELOW AVERAGE then what is 4? what is 5? I bet like an idiot you will say 3 is good and 5 is best. So where is average? Or you will say 4 is average and 5 is best, so where is above average? Anyone who rates on a 1-5 scale does not consider 3 below average even though 3 outta 5 equates to 60%. QUit being a dumbass.

Again average is less than good or best. Fucking idiot. You made no point here. Just because most people dont cop a 3 outta 5 album means what? And infact you are wrong about this. Alot of people cop 3 outta five albums. Alot of people buy those 3 mic albums. Most people wont cop a 2 mic or 1 mic albums (if there are any, I dunno). Quit talking bullshit idiot

Who has a list of 3 mic albums so we can post the sales and put this idiot to rest. This guy just talks shit just for the sake of talking shit.

They are the same thing. Just as Length and Length measurement are the same. It is not that hard to grasp idiot. And I said counting bars are abritrary. Learn to read moron.

Its so simple yet you said the time signature is equivellant to the tempo. Which is like saying that length is equal to speed. You are done because you equated two terms that are different. And you admitted to it. What are you still arguing here? You fucked up and you called yourself on it. Why are you talking like you were not a utter moron for saying they are equivellant.

dumbass

fucking moron

stupidity at its finest

was this kid hit on the head as a child
    test
  17. Prominance

wrong dumbass, you corrected your idiocy AFTER I posted the definitions of Time Signature and Tempo. Your mistake came from nowhere. You said several times that they where quivellant then later on said you meant the timing of the time signature (which is a morons way of simply saying tempo).

When you correct a mistake it means you where wrong in the first place does it not? Or are you to dumb to realize that when you correct yourself or fix a mistake it is because you did/said something wrong in the first place. God damn.
    test
  18. Prominance

The link is right below, those are your exact words. The time signature is technically just a tempo. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......................
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=925944&page=6&pp=40
    test
  19. THEDONN- closed

hahahahahahhahahahahaha
    test
  20. Prominance

the repetitive loop on that same tempo, a musician wouldnt even say anthing of that nature, lmao

Any true musician knows what a time signature is. Even if they might be illeterate enough to call it something else. You ask a hiphop producer what kinda beat battern his music has, he will tell you 4/4. Guess what, thats the time signature. Even if he to stupid to know that is what 4/4 refers to. Ask him how many beats per minute his hiphop beat is. He says 86bpm. Guess what, thats the tempo. And even his dumbass knows the difference between his beat being 4/4 and his beat being 86 bpm. And his dumbass would not be stupid enough to say this

The 4/4 beat is technically just the 86 beats per minute right. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I have seen morons in my day but you my friend take the cake.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.