50 Cent - "The Massacre" Thread

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by OrtizDupri, Feb 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1-Kauzt

1-Kauzt The Missing Element

the whole fucking album was wack from 1-22.
    test
  2. TribeOn-reQuest

TribeOn-reQuest New Member

shit... I better not get this album as a birthday present or something. I already got em's cup coaster for christmas (after I specifically expressing I didnt want it).
    test
  3. jaykay

jaykay New Member

There are 3, maybe 4 good songs. The rest is terrible.

"Position of Power" is ill. Why isn't anyone talking about this song? It's without a doubt the best shit on there.

And the beat to "Ski Mask Way" is dope as fuck...50 doesn't really do it justice, although he's tolerable on it.

"Ryder Music" is the other good song. Hi-Tek killed it behind the boards..the sample sounds very familiar, too.

And i kinda like "So Amazing", too. It's got alotta energy and the beat is dope as fuck.

That producer Jonathan "J.R." Rotem killed it. He had the two best beats on there (apart from "Ski Mask Way" produced by Disco D).

Anyone have any info on either of these guys?

It's funny how the well known producers like Dre, Scott Storch and Em probably got huge cheques and a lot of recognition for their beats, and these unknown guys probably only got small amounts, but these guys beats are 10 x better, and the well known guys continue to disappoint song after song.
    test
  4. Parental_Advisory

Parental_Advisory Click Click Pow

"Position of Power" and "Gunz Come Out" are my favorite tracks
    test
  5. Janitor

Janitor Guest

beef sells records

simple
    test
  6. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Jada blatantly admitted he appreciates it for the increase in album sales and expects to sell millions of records because of it

Jada is on crack..he'll sell more because of it but not millions more..
    test
  7. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

There's no track where 50's a gun, there's a track where 50 is a DRUG...it's "Baltimore Love Thing"
    test
  8. A.V.S.

A.V.S. Guest

blah blah blah the album is gritty it's nice not as good as his first drop while yall talkin bullshit he broken a record he soundscan a mil already according to yesterday soundscan i believe at the end of the day mcs that havent blown or may not blow cause they weak on a rap boards fuckin opinion dont mean shit cause it's all bout sales.......

so if u wanna listen to some "super dope shit" listen to underground garbage like DZK then you'll be happy.......but I'll tell u this if one of them dudes yall think ill is so ill then if they blow the numbers wont lie cause like 50 said u cant say u made a album for yaself and then when it flop u use that as a excuse...if u made it for yaself u shoulda kept that shit in yo house in ya headphones...............
    test
  9. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

i like it i don't see the problem
    test
  10. dick&balls

dick&balls Doc Holliday

The Massacre

!!!!! 50 Cent Already Sold Close To 1 Million In 2days!!! So Stick Your Negative Hating Comments Up Your Ass Muthafucka!!!!!!!!!! Oh Yeah!! And I Dont See Anybody Starting So Much Shit In Rap Besides 50!! Jadakiss Sucks!! Fat Joe Is Like The Worst Ever, And Nas Lost His Flow And Ability Shortly After Stillmatic. God Son?? Wack! Steet Diciple? Hes Too Much On That African Shit And Way 2 Full Of Himself!! And He Sucks!! Beats 2!! 50 Cent Is The Future!! He Isnt The Best Rapper In History! But Considering 2days Standards And 2days Current Artist Material! He Sure Is Legendary!! Nas Is No Longer The Nas From 94, Fat Joe Was Blown Off The Map With His Own Protege Big Pun, And Jadakiss?? Muthafucka Says Constant Similar Lines In Every Song! Monotone As Hell!! Hip-hop Is Dead!! The South Aint Shit. The West Aint Shit!!! You Think Game Brought It Back With His 2pac,dre, Mase???, Compton And Easy E Ass Kissing Lines In Every Song?? Guy Doesnt Even Know How 2 Count. " Woke Up Out That Coma 2001, When Dre Droped 2001 " Well Dre Droped It In Fucking 99 Asshole. You Wasnt Shot Yet Then. Should Of Took His Brain Out That Pug Face Fucken Guy. Anyway, 50 Cent Is The Greatest Thing To Happen To A Dying Art. Thats All I Have 2 Say. The Only Ones Who Hate Him Are Those Who Feel Jadakiss Is A Street Legend. But Then Again, What Did He Do Thats So Great?? Ever Since Eminem Said Hes Great, Thats When Suddenly Jada Became Great. But B4 That?? I Dont Remember Him Ever Being Talked About. Money Making Propaganda Goes A Long Way. Just When Eminem Kissed Ass To Look Good And Maybe Look " Gangster" Or Blacker Then He Already Tries 2 Be. Jada Aint Shit And 2 Be Honest, Commercial Rap Aint Shit. Underground Is A Different Story. But As 4 Commercial Hip Hop!!! Hail 50 Cent!!! I Hope He Ends Up In Some Shoot Outs, Some More Beefs!! And He Ends Up Accidentally Killing One Of The Pussies Who Doubt His Rep!! Fuck Off And Die!! You Muthafuckas Should Appreciate It While Hes Here!! Cuz Onces 50 Cent Leaves Who Els Is Gonna Resurect Hip Hops Record Sales??? Nobody!!! R.i.p.!!!

Dick And Nutsak Balls!!! Out!!! -peace Muthafuckin Faggets!!!
    test
  11. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Hi-Tek is the only highlight on the album.
    test
  12. Young L

Young L New Member

hey DIck and balls...... your name is a perfect fit to your character....cause your riding 50's dick like its the new ride out at sixflags.....GET OFF OF HIS NUTS...i felt disgusted after reading your dickride summary of your life of being obsessed with 50 cent.. 50 is wack lyrically, but he is a good songwriter....he appeals to BITCHES, <who wont burn any record and will actually go BUY IT....he appeals to lame kats like you, who think that a rapper is instantly hard if they've been shot, and if i could remember, all you lame kats used to be on eminem's balls before 50 came out....but now some1 new has came, and y not some1 FOUNDED BY EMINEM....the guy who all of you lame kats used to Suck up to......i give you one thing though, at least eminem had some skill as an artist in hiphop.....all 50 talks about in every song is guns.....
    test
  13. Washington Ave

Washington Ave is that a diss?

50 cent sucks at making music. kids think hes cool cuz hes been shot, thats too bad, cuz kids are fucking idiots. only thing good about the massacre are a few of the beats like ski mask way, just a lil bit, and fuck thats about it. oh and gatman and robbin is a stupid ass idea, reminds me of someting id see in the damn Open Mic forum.
    test
  14. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

50 Cent also said Candy Shop and Disco Inferno are the only tracks like that, and he's right, everything else a lot edgier
    test
  15. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

lmfao, I was about to say lol.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.