Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by OrtizDupri, Feb 21, 2005.
Post everything in here - don't clutter up the forum with this.
The tracklisting with the guest spots and producers
01. Intro (Produced By Eminem)
02. In My Hood (Produced By C.
Styles & Bang Out)
03. This Is 50 (Produced By Black
Jeruz & Sha Money XL)
04. I'm Supposed To Die Tonight
(Produced By Eminem)
05. Piggy Bank (Produced By
06. Gatman And Robbin' (Feat.
Eminem) (Produced By Eminem)
07. Candy Shop (Feat. Olivia)
(Produced By Scott Storch)
08. Outta Control (Produced By Dr.
Dre & Mike Elizondo)
09. Get In My Car (Produced By
10. Ski Mask Way (Produced By
11. A Baltimore Love Thing
(Produced By Cue *****)
12. Ryder Music (Produced By
13. Disco Inferno (Produced By C.
Styles & Bang Out)
14. Just A Lil Bit (Produced By Scott Storch)
15. Gunz Come Out (Produced By Dr. Dre & Mike Elizondo)
16. My Toy Soldier (Feat. Tony
Yayo) (Produced By Eminem)
17. Position Of Power (Produced By
Jonathan "J.R." Rotem)
18. Build You Up (Feat. Jamie Foxx) (Produced By Scott
19. God Gave Me Style (Produced By Needlz)
20. So Amazing (Feat. Olivia)
(Produced By Jonathan "J.R."
21. I Don't Need Em (Produced By BuckWild)
22. Hate It Or Love It Remix (Feat. G-Unit) (Produced By
Cool & Dre)
is that the official tracklist ^^^?
Its the one which leaked so I'm guessing yes
umm were do I download it not in mixtape forum this is shit now i gotta search fuck it prolly wack
Why dont you take this down and sticky the one thats already got 40+ posts.
sombody close this
Nothing is goin on in this thread, only the other
Because the other one turned into a Royce vs Eminem thread
but this thread is not a massacre thread more than the other lol
there are just freeposting in here
What are your thoughts on the album so far guys?
im the only one who think ski mask way is dope
I like ski mask way
lol, sorry for that :frown:
But yea... That ones alot more active.
not feeling this album atall, what is going on with Shady/Aftermath at the moment, thier 2 biggest artists dropped very weak albums, do they listen to the final CD and actually think "yeh, this album is hot"...? Lets hope Busta's CD dont follow this trend.
The hottest song on this CD was the Hate It Or Love It (rmx) and that is Games Shit!?!
This is Obie Trice's time to shine now, show the world he is ill! Same wit Lloyd Banks, they are now the two illest on Aftermath.
I got a feeling busta's will be dope.
Could it be the eve of Aftermath's fall???
Na, they just need to pull their finger out and put more effort into the shit
they put out singles that appeal and the rest average/wack tracks because they know they are still going to sell records.
The massacre ain't that bad, but it ain't that good neither. It's average to me, but maybe after some listen I might grow into it.
Separate names with a comma.