5 US Foods Banned by the Rest of the World | Brainwash Update

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Geedorah, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Kanye and Kim had a baby, thats uninteresting for me because I dont give a crap about them, or their baby.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  2. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

[​IMG]
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

you dont like babies?

ok, i find food uninteresting and a boring subject. I only eat it because i have to to stay alive. If i could survive without eating it would be very easy for me to make that change. I dislike to cook. I dislike everything about cooking food. Sure i like food that tastes good, but i could go without it if it was possible to do so and stay healthy and alive.
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Oatmeal yes, cereal no. Unless that counts as such? What exactly are doritoes?

Can't eat any type of already processed foods, plus being gluten/starch/lactose intolerant doesn't leave much room nor desire to try..
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

Ah that's what doritoes are..

I've yet to find a restaurant that does everything from scratch - even the sauces. Those mostly come in powder/can/glass bottle versions - so it's a pass.
    test
  6. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Wth do you eat?
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

fresh veggies, fruit, and meat, nuts.... Its nicknamed the caveman diet cuz cavemen didnt process and harvest wheat, everything they ate was fresh fruit/greenery or meat.

Im on that diet now. And not as diet to lose weight, its a diet to be healthy.
    It sucks balls and im pretty much giving it up after my next doctor visit. Its not that i dont like fresh veggies and fruit and meat, its that i hate cooking and it forces you to cook food unless you just want to eat the same boring shit everyday. Id rather pop something in the microwave than have to plan out shit to cook. Cooking sucks ass. My wife better like boiled hot dogs.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Microwave is bad.
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

@Sir Bustalot pretty much summed it up. Lots of fruit, vegetables, meat & seafood, nuts & legumes..
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

Ever steam veggies?
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i know, but cooking sucks shit. I really really really hate cooking.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yep thats pretty much the only way ill eat em, That or raw.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

Fastest & easiest way to do it, tbh.
    test
  14. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

My diet consists of probably 80% fruit and veggies. The other 20% is fat free yogurt, meat and some whole wheat products (chips/candy bars/ice cream etc. on occassion). Unfortunately I don't pay attention to additives/preservatives or anything else that will mummify or kill you.

I should, and it's not that I have an issue with doing so, I just need to make it a habit/routine.
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

the caveman diet says you cant have peanuts, dairy, or soy either. Besides soy isnt so good for men, it fucks with your testosterone levels.

literally only fresh veggies, fruit, meat, other nuts beside peanuts.... if you want sauces you have to either make em with fresh ingredients yourself, or if you buy pre made shit it has to follow the restrictions, no soy, dairy, gluten etc etc

gluten is in EVERYTHING.... I like the diet, but i hate the cooking, and it forces me to cook. Im not normal when it comes to eating. Ive gone so many years of my life with 1 meal a day that its extremely easy for me. Im a healthy weight and have never been far underweight for my height and age.... I acknowledge its my fault. I create the problem by disliking cooking. I just have to suck it up lol
    test
  16. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

we got dorritos.

[​IMG]

:numaan:
    test
  17. Geedorah

Geedorah King

That looks like crap.
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

years ago when it first came out, there was a warning on the bag that said "may cause anal leakage"

they took it off because who wants the words "anal leakage" on a package of food?
    test
  19. Duane Jackson

Duane Jackson Active Member

I like cool ranch tacos

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747
    test
  20. GoGoGadgetDick

GoGoGadgetDick Can't Touch This

basically if it isn't microwaveable or cant be eaten raw then I don't eat it

ive been on a college nigga diet for nearly a decade now
    test