5 things you didn't know about GTA V

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Twamp, Sep 7, 2013.

1. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

I get ya. I haven't played the game myself, but have watched some game play. Pretty entertaining, and the graphics are really good.

Goddamn, @Twamp drive by rep/unrepped me!

Seems you are not the only 'chosen one', Busta, lol
    test
  2. NaSh

NaSh o_

Finally got some Online play today, fun as hell

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
    test
  3. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

man, this is startin' to tick me off lol

i swear it's my phone.

but anyway, i have yet to play online but will try later this evening. hopefully most of the bugs are taken care of. i'll share my gamertag once i create a new profile.
    test
  4. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

I understand where Busta is coming from. I use cheats like a mufucka because I play to have fun, not to be challenged. That said I feel like the checkpoints and recharging health make the game much easier. I didn't even need to buy armor before missions, or use weapons/armor/money cheats.

If only the other video games collecting dust on my floor because they're too hard took note.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

with gta it was part of the game...

you could shake the cops by calling a number, repair your ride, get more ammo...

disapointed they took that out of the game..... still fun though, and sure looks pretty
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

hey they changed it up quite a bit. Its like they didnt want you to just run around and blow shit up without appreciating what they built so they make it more realistic so you cant just run around like a cunt...... like i love to do. Shits pretty awesome
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
    test
  7. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

game doesnt work on my shitty xbox but im lookin foward to it one day.. skyrim is amazing
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

one downfall in the game is the terrible banter between lamar and franklin...

its all "my nigga, fuck nigga, shit my nigga, nigga this, nigga that, rich nigga, nigga"
    its like shut the fuck up already with your nigga this nigga that shit.

And when you have to do the lame ass tow jobs with that crack whore, fuck man, i mute that shit. I cant stand it. There was a couple cut scenes where micheal and his wife start bickering where i had to click through too, who wants to hear that shit? its terrible in real life why would i want to listen to it on a game?.

and sometimes franklins lines were so bad i muted that shit... when he talks i imagine him doing his best frankie muniz looks from malcom in the middle

franklin is definately the weak link. His lines are shit. Hes shit. Fuck a franklin. Im not done yet, but i hope at some moment franklin gets raped by trevski. Then murdered. So i dont have to listen to him talk like some try hard street philosopher.
    test
  9. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i'm enjoying the storyline.
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

its good, its like one big long ass movie, i can see why they took out the cheats.... i know they are still there. But they are harder to do and make it harder to go on public rampages killing people on the random

but i started my own side story with Trevor, im the ThroatSlash Murderer. I occaisionally go out at nights to this park and murder unsuspecting folks out on a stroll. So far hes managed to escape undetected. Ive done about 20 murders. I fear He will get sloppy and leave a clue.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

im at around 92% complete. im doing the Scientology parody mission kifflom. that shit is annoying but you get 2.1million when youre finish with it.
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i suppose unless you play online the amount of money you make on property and the stock market dont even matter
    test
  13. DaAlmightyDolla

havent played online cuz of the connection issues but i dont think the money crosses over.

you can buy planes and rare cars so the money does come in handy.
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah but say you finish the game, all of a sudden none of that matters, you can just steal it all.

if you play online it all still matters in a way and the stock market actually works. If you play offline its just got a code written into it and only does so much.

i havent made shit in the stocks. One time by fluke i made like 70gs by just happening to have bought the right stock at the right time, but i cant make any money on that shit. Other than that fluke 70gs all my money has come from the heists and shit.
    test
  15. doslavozes

I got about 90% done with the game a few weeks ago but my TV broke so I'm screwed until semester break. I've whipped out my Gameboy Color and shit to prevent from going bat shit crazy over the next few months.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  16. doslavozes

It sounds like every SMACK/URL battle I've ever seen.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  17. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

if you play the missions with lester, and don't make money from stocks, you're an idiot.
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

just saying that unless youre playing online, how much money you have doesnt matter much. If youre not online you only have the 1 stock market, and you can only make money with like 2 or of the assasinations because his stock tips are for bawsaq mostly.

if youre online both the stock markets are functional.
    test
  19. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i don't like trying in games. if i go online, i'm gonna do my best to get a harrier and ruin everyone's races and shit like that. i like offline killing and mayhem and money making. i just want to buy the $150,000,000 golf club.
    test
  20. DaAlmightyDolla

i fucked up with the lester missions....

once i 100% the game then ill start using the cheats for money.
    test