5 things you didn't know about GTA V

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Twamp, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Duane Jackson

Duane Jackson Active Member

Gamertag: iamduanejackson

Xbox 360

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    test
  2. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

The only other time ive seen this many pages for a game thread in the alley was for call of duty mw2.... good times
    test
  3. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

I still say the VG subform should simply be a stickied thread in the alley. I think enough of us our gamers to warrant a mega thread, but a whole subforum...the fucker's empty.
    test
  4. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

played this over the weekend. idk what the hype is about. storyline so far is ok, not much different. driving is still the shittiest aspect of gta. maybe one day they'll fix it.

overall, it's gta. i haven't noticed anything different except the lock on aiming. maybe there'll be more the more i play.
    test
  5. Duane Jackson

No shit it's GTA that's why it's called GTA

test
  6. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

Thought this was cool.

[​IMG]
    test
  7. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

yeah....as in it's no different from the others. so far it's the same exact game with a different storyline. if not for the storyline or graphics, i could swear i'm playing any other gta game. man the driving really sucks. can't believe they still haven't fixed that.
    test
  8. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

Oh will u shut the fuck up already jesus christ

Sent from Tapatalk 2
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

christ you fans are sensitive. this is a thread about gta 5 right? then i'm gonna give my honest review.
    test
  10. NaSh

NaSh o_

Xbox >

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
    test
  11. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

U already have like 10 times already. U don't like it, okay. We get it

Sent from Tapatalk 2
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

lol it's not the same game. That's not factually correct. It's just silly to keep saying that. But that's the last time I'm even going to address that because reality speaks for itself.

Speaking of reviews, once I finally beat the game (started over because underpaid my hacker final mission which made it harder than I was willing to attempt) I'll hit up my full review. This is definitely a landscape changing game, and that is evident by the fact that it seems to be every bit as detailed as the game I'm looking most forward to NEXT GEN, Watch Dogs.
    test
  13. Duane Jackson

Aren't all madden games football games? I'm pretty sure it's the same fundamentals yet people line up yearly for it.. it has it's gamer base, if you don't like it go play something else it's pretty simple, and yes you're allowed an opinion but you act like we don't all know it's the same basis of gameplay, we didn't buy it for it to be something else we bought it because it's GTA that's what we wanted

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  14. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i don't play madden or other sports games outside of the occasional fifa because the game i bought in 2002 is the same as the one in 2013.

anyway, you're the only one to say you bought gta because you like that type of game. the others are claiming it's some incredible game that's unlike any other gta or game ever.

i fell into the hype and bought it to hopefully prove my original thoughts of it just being another gta. in my opinion, it's absolutely no different. i don't care what nightmare says, the gameplay is the same, the game is the same, everything is the same except the world is bigger and there's better graphics. driving is still the worst of any game that incorporates vehicles, aiming is a little better. just because the world is bigger doesn't change the fact that the game is the same.

i'm not impressed. others may be, but to me it's just what i thought it would be; another gta that is fun to kill people in for about a month and then i'll never look at it again.
    test
  15. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

you do like it. ok we get it. you spent 8 pages jerking off to the game. i can spend one giving an actual review.
    test
  16. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

you wrote essays.
    test
  17. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

*eh what's the point.
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

so i grabbed this

one HUGE complaint. One of my favorite things to do in the GTA game is load up with guns and ammo using cheats and go rampaging. But now you cant do that anymore. Thats gay.... and the cheats use to be numbers you called. Just pop out the phone and call one up....

now all the cheats are super long like "RB, RB, B, RT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT" <-- how am i supposed to do that while being chased by the cops?

in my opinion, it loses major points for gettin rid of that feature.

wackjuice man.
    test
  19. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

Lol@Busta complaining that he can't 'cheat' no mo.

U mad, bro?
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

lol but the cheating you could do was part of the game, so it wasnt really cheating lol

you could just pick it up anytime and go around town blowing people away, getting new cars, spawning helicoptors, more ammo.... shits all weak now
    test