5 things you didn't know about GTA V

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Twamp, Sep 7, 2013.

1. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

wtf they even tell you at the start of the game....

trevor is rage mode.... makes him invincible

micheal is slow motion shooting. easier to get head shots

franklin is slow motion driving. make sharp turns
    test
  2. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

I thought rage mode was double damage dealt and half damage received, not being completely invincible.

I never really use the specials anyway. Just too busy pressing other buttons to activate both joysticks at the same time.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. doslavozes

I also use Youtube walkthroughs to deal with the finding item missions. I found maybe 1-2 random items in all of the random playing of the game, the rest were through the video walkthroughs.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. DaAlmightyDolla

I think you're right ...

I used the walkthroughs for the kifflom and real estate missions. Im using them for the collection missions now. No way I would have found 3/4of this shit
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

fuck seeing as one of the alien ship pieces was in a lake i dont know how you would have found it without a walkthrough, I only found it by accident while i was fucking around....
    shit man, that stuff could have been handy!!! haha i cant believe i finished the game before finding that out, I remember seeing the one about trevor briefly, but it dissapeared off the screen and i was busy and didnt go look it up after.... But shit these special abilities would have been awesome to have while i did some of those damn shootouts with marryweather and the SWAT guys
    test
  6. DaAlmightyDolla

lol youre supposed to wreak havok with trevor, switch to micheal for snipping and then switch to franklin for the getaway....
    theres a couple missions with trevor snipping which pissed me off cuz i was used to having micheal do it.
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i couldnt even get that shit to work, i tried for a hour.
    test
  8. DaAlmightyDolla

lol what did you think the yellow bar was for?
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i dont even pay attention to those bars, the only 1 i looked at was the green one. Theres 3 bars, whats the 3rd one for?

Atleast you now know that its completely irrelevant to the game because i finished it without using them 1nce lol. I didnt even know about them till i finished.

anyways it took like 100 tries to get trevor to rage, got killed a million times trying at the airforce base. Finally got him in rage mode and they still blew the shit out of him and killed him before i escaped in the jet fighter. SO far the closest ive come is from driving in real fast and running to the planes.... The low altitude skydiving doesnt work for me, they fire missiles at me the instant i land.
    test
  10. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

sneak in at night
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

BAM!

if you guys run into any neat lil secrets hook me up, i love exploring and finding shit. Those guys spend a lot of time making the shit and like half of it you never see or pay attention to it.

I found like 12500 in a wrecked plane in the ocean south of the submarine dock. If you need better directions hit me up
    test
  12. DaAlmightyDolla

i found the ufo underwater when i was doing a sidemission in the yellow sub... i had to look it up to make sure i wasnt seeing shit lol. its real. havent seen the ghost yet but you just have to be near the lighthouse at night and look onto the rocks.
    test
  13. DaAlmightyDolla

if you fly over high enough i think their radars cant detect you. skydive right into the hanger and rage out while your getting in the jet
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

the problem is, i think my controller is worn out. I can sit there clicking the damn joysticks down 100x before ill get trevor to rage... im either doing something wrong or my controller is fucked.

fuck i did the garbage pick up in the sub all in 1 go... theres 30 pieces literally scattered in a big ass circle around the whole island. I had to take the sub around the whole damn thing. It took forever. But i made a lot of cash doing it. But now when i drive the sub it has green radiation leaking from it. lol
    test
  15. DaAlmightyDolla

i didnt notice the radiation leak. might go check it out later.....

took this pic earlier..... he was talking shit about Canadians lol

[​IMG]
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

lol

i cant take pics cuz im not online.

Just got into the airforce base again, this time there were no jets. SO i got slaughtered as i stood in the hangar like WTF wheres the goddamn jets.

well its time for homework for me 2 hours of trying to get in a jet is enough for today. lol
    test
  17. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

If you can find Carl Johnson's little ghetto cul-de-sac, he should at least make an appearance in the game.

Wack.
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i finally got my jet dolla

this is how i did it.

used invincibility cheat, it actually works 100% for 5 mins. I didnt realize there was a time limit before. anyways, I do that, then rip into the base in a fast car(i used a comet) drove Into the main hangar, there is a jet inside. The tanks so far in 5x ive done it dont go in there to shoot you so you get a chance to start the jet up and take off. Its worked everytime ive done it this way........after probably spending $100k on hospital bills for trevor trying to get one(fuckin costs 5000 bucks everytime you die) goddamn american healthcare sucks shit.

got a tank too but it was hard to last long in the tank as other tanks chase you down and blow you up.... so if you can get away from them youre set.
    test
  19. doslavozes

I'd always reload a file if I died outside of a mission. Beats paying $5,000 every time. I quick save regularly so I'm not worried about losing progress or autosave screwing up my file.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

what did you say about my momma?

ill punch you in the junk!
    test