5 reasons why Woman should be allowed to preach!!

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

rocks are very much alive, just on a much lower (vibration) frequency, a frequency that is almost indeterminable for humans. the entire universe, all matter respectively, is basically made of the same thing: energy, light. its all the same thing and its all very much alive..
    test
  2. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

if you bombard a rock with radiation, know what it becomes? a radioactive rock. if you shoot a laser at a rock, what happens? it melts into liquid rock, then becomes hard again.

a rock will never be anything except a rock, just like water will never be anything except water. regardless of what form you break it down into, it's just water. steam? hot water. ice? frozen water.

a rock can't mutate into anything but a rock. a rock can't mate with other rocks to produce pebbles which then grow into stones, then boulders, then hills then mountains.

when i say organic, i mean something that can reproduce. something with skin, needs oxygen, etc. etc.
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Precisely my point...so why do you think that they can ?

This is what you believe: That one day nothing exploded into everything from a state of nothingness and here we are.

The big bang theory was started in around 1965 with a Belgium astronomer named Georges Edward Lemaitre. According to Issac Asimov, Lemaitre conceived this mass to be "a few light years in diameter". At the very least that would be two light years or about 12 trillion miles.

By 1972 it was 71 million miles in diameter
    By 1974 54 thousand miles
    By 1983 to "a trillionth the diameter of a proton"

Today we think it was the size of a dot as big a period in this post. And that exploded from nothing at all, literally.

Where is Alen Goth, I got to meet this guy lol

Alen Goth said in Scientific American,

*In the greek that means a dot. Yes, we all came from a dot, and the dot came from nothing. Brilliant. They call this science ? Where did all this dirt and matter come from ? Who made it ? But if I say God created the universe 6,000 years ago you are going to ask me where God comes from. I don't know. But you think 14-20 billion years ago that universe exploded and the dirt made stars, galaxies, planets, chemicals, and life from literally nothing.

So basically I believe in the beginning God
    And you believe in the beginning dirt...
    test
  4. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

what happened to the trillionth of the diameter of a proton thing?

yes...well, some people call it math and physics

GOD motherfucker!!!!!! God, the one that is us

No, I'm going to ask you why the fuck you think it's 6000 years ago, when the science you claim backs your theory of creationism is skewed, flawed, and misappropriated with the intent purpose of deceiving others...

i'll even allow the bible as a legitimate source this time for the sake of yours...
    I'm going to ask you, where in the bible does it say how old each supposed antecedent of jesus was when the respective sons were born, tracing back to adam and eve, thus providing the date?

pretty much, except the "dirt" didn't make stars, the exact opposite really
    and no, it did not come from "literally nothing",
    it actually came from literally, everything, the All, the Original, and the decision to "be", to exist, the divine fractalization that resulted in the subatomic froth of the universe

no, you believe you are right, and will not believe the evidence in front of your face
    the dirt is in your brainwashing
    "God" "made" "everything"
    this is on a universal scale
    gleaning god's grandiosity to a global fragment is selling the truth short
    physical, real, in your hand evidence shows it happened long long before your current indoctrinated ego would possibly conceive of, not that it Couldn't, but seriously man, you're falling deeper into false positivity, I'd throw you a rope, but you'd prolly just hang yourself with it and deny you're dead
    test
  5. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

coup, you weirdo, why did you positively rep that with the comment "llol"?
    i still really want a full answer about the dating method you use
    test
  6. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i don't. you do. you're the one that said it. not one scientist or evolutionist or creationist or anyone has ever said that a rock evolved into something else.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.