5 reasons why Woman should be allowed to preach!!

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

forgive the perfect opportunity, but, Coup is a master baiter...

and as for that wing/evolution thing...you're a silly turd, that wouldn't even be species evolution, that would be variation, and, i doubt this would be in a textbook about biology when they are referring to invasion of land, that would be more ecology...prove me wrong and actually show me your reference for that, and then another source where i can actually view said "holt biology" textbook, otherwise, you're just speculating, assuming, and being a dick pimple
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

test
  3. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

plz tell mi u dont think that supports adam and eve?
    test
  4. Coup d'état

What a stupid question Jay Bee.

I was giving an example of the Soviet style indoctrination questions they give to the kids as critically thinking...

You've been through this same indoctrination, thus your faith is destroyed.
    test
  5. breathlesss

well coup, I stand corrected, sort of... thanks for listing the source you got that from... a creationist agenda propaganda website...

What is evolution

seeing as how that version is from 1994, along with all your decades old "science" that you use to refute evolution,

[​IMG]

seriously, just admit that you are the jackass brainwashed by the cult of creationism, you are the one pushing a false agenda, and you are the one who should probably go back to and repeat 7th - 9th grade, being that that is when the text book was actually used in school, a mere introduction and a farcry from the complete complexities of evolution

just accept it man, believe in god, believe in jesus, AND stop denying facts and solely possible logical deductions derived from them

you're a sad asshole, the only place you can find that holt biology text book is on creationist sites and if you google image search "old holt biology textbook" otherwise, if you don't have old there, it shows you all the new ones that have surely been amended.

but, i understand how you can see asking a question and citing the fact of evolution as being indoctrination through the use of subtle "assumptions" as you refer to facts...

lemme ask you this though, doesn't the whole essence of the bible work on the assumption of god, since, without evidence, it can't be cited as fact
    test
  6. Coup d'état

The first sign of somebody losing an argument because they are wrong and know it is attacking the messenger.

The sorcues are not getting any better today. Evolution still does not happen. Take on the message at hand and not worry about a date. That does not prove evolution is right or the message wrong.

It's funny that because the book is referenced on a website you fiind distasteful it's bad. But in the class room you would be all over that book believing it.

Up is down, down is up.

ALL THE TEXTBOOKS TODAY TEACH IN THE SAME WAY. WITH THE SAME EXAMPLES. SOME PROVEN WRONG 130 YEARS AGO. ALL EVIDENCE IN THE TEXTS BOOKS USED TO SUPPORT EVOLUTION IS KNOWN LIES
    test
  7. breathlesss

I'd tell you to not shoot the messenger, but in this case it would be yourself, go ahead, the world would be better off without you, honestly, your only purpose to live is now to die and be with god, i wish you the best
    test
  8. Coup d'état

You have nothing for evolution. Insults are still not proof.
    test
  9. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

lol, doesn't this qualify as such a bait? either way, i don't have nearly as much knowledge on abiogenesis as evolution. i'm willing to research it if thats what it takes. but i hope you realize you can't disprove the one through the other.
    test
  10. reggie jax

cause evolution is pretty much accepted fact in biology. so that book is on point.
    test
  11. Coup d'état

Majority opinion is not evidence for evolution.

If you were to teach capitalism in Soviet Russia 30 years ago you'd be exiled to Siberia to shovel snow or be killed. One of the two.

just like here in America: the land of the fee and home of the slave. If you try to teach the truth in the institutions you will be academically exiled...evolution is their sacred cow. You must bow down to it and repent. After you kiss the cow you will be allowed back in, as long as you teach evolution you will be funded. If you are a creationist you will not be funded and you will lose your job.

But continue on Reggie, you have a very open mind indeed.
    test
  12. reggie jax

i'm just telling it like it is. you can complain about them treating evolution like fact, but that's how it's treated by almost every modern biologist in any country you go to. it's nothing like your soviet union example. they use evolution as their model for biology because it works better than anything else.

majority opinion of the masses doesn't always mean anything, but majority opinion in terms of the scientific community within the relevant fields of science is a bit more significant.
    test
  13. Coup d'état

Majority opinion is not evidence for anything. Actually the majority belive in creatoin.

The majority of scientist used to teach the earth was flat. (then blamed on the Christians)

The majority of scientists used to teach that if you drop two objects at the same time the larger, more dense one will drop faster. This was taught by scientist for a thousand years.

The majority of scientist used to teach that if you drained enough 'bad' blood from people it would cure them. This is exactly what they did to George Washington in 1799. They bled him to death.

He had a bible right next to him too. And if people listened to it they would have known it taught that the life was in the blood.

Evolution has no evidence.
    test
  14. reggie jax

did you forget where this argument started? i wasn't citing majority opinion; i was citing the scientific consensus, and i wasn't citing it as evidence for evolution. all i was explaining is why the book talks about evolution with the assumption that it's true. because that assumption dominates modern biology. as it should.
    test
  15. Coup d'état

Domination is not evidence for evolution.

Rather, it's evidence of supreme agenda that you and most have no idea.
    test
  16. reggie jax

yes, it's a worldwide global conspiracy to suppress the Truth. you solved the puzzle. the death squad shall arrive shortly.
    test
  17. Coup d'état

it's not that easy. let's just stick to evolution and one topic at a time.

I'm working on my thread still..and I noticed my wrist is getting arthritis from typing so much...I can't wait to be done with it.
    test
  18. reggie jax

i'll leave you to it then.
    test
  19. Coup d'état

thanks...i keep checking back to see what's new

I'm working really hard to get it done before early this morning..I have to post late when nobody is on, so I have time to copy my text from notepad to past each large section at a time into 1500 character limit thread posts...

This is going to be a pretty big rebuttal

anyhow..
    test
  20. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

you know rocks can't evolve, right? so talking about how a rock should be a living thing is pointless. it's not organic and therefore does not change.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.