5 reasons why Woman should be allowed to preach!!

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

wait, coup, seriously...i think everyone got the meaning of the phrase, i was asking where it originated from, hoping it wasn't just you that thought it up
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

If you understood it you would repent.

Ive seen the phrase be used in a lot of different ways...I remember seeing a blogger on youtube us it...I'm not sure where it comes from.

The Illuminati use it too. They make it your reality.
    test
  3. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

feminist movement came from women not having the right to vote, to not being able to own any property and, when the man cheats and does whatever he wants and then leaves her, she is left with nothing and actually is seen as less desirable. they didn't have respectable jobs and were not allowed to hold any position of power. women still earn 75% of what men earn. why do women work 40-60 hours a week? because they don't need to be with a man and have kids at 18 anymore. they can provide for themselves finally. plus, with the rising costs of everything, it's just not practical for both parents not to work. though it still happens that the woman sometimes doesn't work, it's just not as easy as it used to be.

you are corrupted and blind to reality, coup. you need to give up on this ridiculous thought you have that women having some form of individualism is an abomination to god. what you are promoting as gender roles is an abomination. it sickens me that anyone could still harbor this thought. you should go over to india or the middle east and hang with the extremist muslims that consider the women less than the house pets.
    test
  4. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

^^hes not a woman hater, chris
    test
  5. Coup d'état

LOL this is rich.

I don't know where you are getting all this from but this does not represent what the bible teaches or what I think at all.

If you honestly want to understand what I mean I suggest you not only read the entire bible, but also pay attention to it. You will close the last page knowing that the bible teaches respect, fairness and proper roles of the genders that are not equal. Both are just as important to one another. There is a great balance. This is being lost to the ever increasing turbulence in this world, to be very general.

If you are still interested I suggest you study the true goals of the feminist movement and the dangers Therine. Also, you will have a hard time doing this and seeing the bigger picture with the humanist goggles on...this may be a very big challenge. But this is what I recommend you do.

You know nothing of what you are saying. This is not surprise though. Millions are deceived and millions will perish.

If you are not sure you going to heaven today, noting matters.
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Speaking of up is down and vice versa...

[​IMG]
    test
  7. UnbrokeN

test
  8. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

in this perspective i must say i agree wholeheartedly. i just dont think that woman preaching is bad.. although I do believe in gender roles and both being as equally important even if they aren't equally the same
    test
  9. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

gender roles were for the most part in-line with biblical studies up until it no longer became practical for them to be. so about the time that people realized everyone is equal and should be considered as such, and about the time that women thought: "hey, maybe i don't want to be relegated to the role of subservient baby-producer and actually make something of myself" did things start to change.

for the most part, though, women still do their job, plus handle all child and house duties. i know what you are saying coup, and it's wrong. each sex had a specific purpose during the times, and those are still how things are for the most part today. but, shit is different and you must realize that times change and the bible was written at a time when things were different - not everything is to be put into practice throughout all time.

would you fuck your sister? i bet not. but why not? incest was allowed, necessary, and for the most part required in the bible. you're committing a sin before god by not fucking your sister!

give it up. you're wrong. women are allowed to preach, women are allowed to prophesi, women are allowed to read scripture and speak in church and women are allowed to do whatever a man does because everyone is equal in god's eyes.

if not, then god is a lie.
    test
  10. Coup d'état

I guess we will agree to talk past one another then on this topic. I see your points and they don't line up at all under the scrutiny of the big picture or in truth. That's fine, because you think what you will and I'll think what I will.

I want to scream at all your points but that would take so much time to do. So, let's just agree to disagree.
    test
  11. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

if its possible that the devil is a metaphor then isn't it also possible that god is a metaphor? lets just say he is the creator. isnt it possible that all his miracles, doings, stories, etc are all metaphors and he lets the world run without interference at all?
    test
  12. Coup d'état

I believe Adam and Eve were real people and Genesis was historical fact. Adam lived after he begat Seth (Gen 5), 800 years and had sons and daughters. You can have a lot of kids in 800 years. Especially when you consider they had the entire world, infinite food supply, no crowed property, they did not have to pay for any land. It was all free. They had the whole world.

They had huge families back then. Jewish tradition says they had 65 children, but I don't know. That's just tradition. Adam and Eve sons married sisters. Which is common practice for a long time and it is still common practice in some cultures today. Their is an island tribe of people in the Indian Ocean called the 'Ostrich People' where they are required to marry family. They had so many degenerative problems with that they only have two toes on their feet and their teeth randomly fall out.

They have real serious problems. Even Charles Darwin married his first cousin, just a 150 some years ago. He did that intentionally because he wanted to raise 'superior' children. So it was thought even back some 150 years ago that inbreeding was good for some people . Today we know of course it's pretty seriously wrong but Adam and Eve's children had no problems when you consider:

1. They had a perfect gene code
    2. Had no defective genes, like we have today. We have 3,500 defective genes on average per person. If you marry closer that a first cousin today you run the risk of seriousl problems genetically
    4. They had no other choice but to marry sisters...who you going to report it to ? Their were no laws.
    5. The generations distanced eventually...it was not forever.
    6. Adam married his own rib, so I don't see a problem anyhow.
    test
  13. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

how did adam's perfect DNA come to be corrupted with the recessive deleterious alleles which cause most of the problems with inbreeding?
    test
  14. Coup d'état

Adam's DNA was not corrupted with RDA.
    test
  15. reggie jax

but i mean if human dna started out perfect, then how did it come to have these alleles?
    test
  16. Coup d'état

You are a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy oc acopy of a coppy ooof caoid fkadkfjlad of acocospy of a copy of a copy foadfof a copy...

You are a copy of a copy of a copy of Adam. Things tend toward decay after the fall. Interesting this comes up during our 2nd law discussion.
    test
  17. reggie jax

oh, the fall. right. i was just trying to bait you into suggesting that our perfect DNA was somehow subject to mutation.
    test
  18. Coup d'état

lol, sure...

Well, I'll be baiting you at some point soon into saying that sun shined on the rocks and turned them alive. That's what you believe.
    test
  19. UnbrokeN

Steve's TNA TNA TNA was corrupted wit RNA dudes.
    test
  20. Coup d'état

This is from a science textbook - Holt Biology

Thinking Critically
    If insects had not evolved wings, how would it have affected their invasion of land ?

doesn't this question assume that they evolved ? The propaganda is built right into the question. How is a person who does not believe in evolution going to answer this ? How is he going to do his homework ?

He's not thinking critically. He's learning how to be taught how to think.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.