5 Hot New Beats and Soundclick page update

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by mumblez, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mumblez

mumblez New Member

test
  2. mumblez

mumblez New Member

comments plz
    test
  3. The Rippa

The Rippa RIP is the name!!!!!!!!!!

yall got some tight tracks. keep doing it!!!
    test
  4. WillieK

WillieK New Member

Move Slow sound reall smooth, drum is on point, could use a more full bassline thoguh, to give it a lil more warmth, feelin the hook a lot, great string and lead syn work, shit is reall nice manh

You don't want none- sound aite, not feelin the meldoy so much, drum soundin tyte though, got a Southern feel to it, feelin the syn work on the bak

Stand Up - great use of guitar sample, got a great bounce to it, drum work fitted it reall nicely, feelin the other shit u added to this track too, reall nice and mellow, stringz o nthe bak in hte hok is nice, feelin that bass drop too, shit is reall nice man

u got some heatz

keep it comin
    test
  5. TrueScribe77

TrueScribe77 New Member

I checked out the first one Move Slow. I was feelin it man i liked the way you set it up. Loved what you added to the hook. The main part got a lil boring but if someone was singing or rappin real fast you probably wouldn't notice anything. But overall nice job man thanks for hittin my thread.
    test
  6. mumblez

mumblez New Member

Thanks for showin love. I don't use samples, just the Motif/Triton instruments.
    test
  7. Young Brook

Young Brook New Member

Move slow is hot, but a bit repetitive. I like the sounds you used, they go well together, nothing really clashes. Mixed pretty well (based on what I can hear on my cheap ass speakers). Keep it up...
    test
  8. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

Move Slow-- I think you could of done more with the drums but I like the composition
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.