$5 Album Art & $2 Logos

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by RhymesAndDesigns, Nov 26, 2013.

1. RhymesAndDesigns

RhymesAndDesigns New Member

I'm a relatively experienced graphic designer, I use Photoshop to design all sorts of things such as Album Covers and Personal Logos. All payments preferred through PayPal. I can show you some of my work, and to prove that I'm not ripping you off/scamming you (even though my prices are extremely cheap) I will show you what I'm starting to create through screenshots or share screens, before I charge you. This way I don't finish the work and not receive payment, and you know that I'm actually working on the art. All logos/album artwork made to your liking, and I will ask questions on what you would like, and listen to anything you ask for. If you would like a certain image as the background or in the work at all, send it to me through email or skype and I am able to include it. Effects, colors, text/font, everything is what you ask for and to your liking. Finishing your product may take more than 24 hours as I'm still in school and not able to work around the clock. Thank you.
    Contact me:
    Email - officialadmyre@gmail.com
    Skype - dontevenscope
    test
  2. KingLeo3 - 3WE

KingLeo3 - 3WE Trip Dub Connect

post your work here.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

post your portfolio...

too many cheap dime a dozen "designers" around to take anything serious without a portfolio... proof is this forum.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test