4 Reasons Tony Romo Will Be the Best QB in 2009

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by hYpOconDriAdIcT, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark America

Clark America red blooded

didn't Rothlisberger win a Superbowl in his 2nd year..and wasn't it his first year as a starter for the full season?...not to mention Rothlisberger stat wise is not half the QB Romo is during the reg season...stop the excuses...how long is "give the man sometime" going to work...3 seasons from now you'll be saying the samething
    test
  2. Dead Broke

Dead Broke Money is the motivation

Not everybody is Ben Rothlisberger dumbass. I guarentee in the next two years Romo will win a playoff game.
    test
  3. hYpOconDriAdIcT

hYpOconDriAdIcT New Member

that was a stupid comparison.... Rothlisburger rarely threw more then 25 balls in a game that season.. the offense relied completely on the running game... he didnt have to carry that team... the defense and running game did and Rothlisburger was occasionally asked to make a big throw... i mean u could have said Tom Brady and made a better arguement but then i would have reminded u that a SB is a TEAM stat and doesnt apply to a players individual stats since the whole team has to be playing well to win one of those..

Example:
    Remember how bad Roethlisburger played in that 2005 SB u were talkin about? (9-21 123yds 2INTs) now if that was Romo and Dallas lossed that game it'd be because Romo is a choke artest. But since Rothlisburger had a great team that rallied behind him, he's a hero and we give HIM credit for the SB even tho he did more to hurt Pittsburgh in that game then help them and its rediculous. a SB is a TEAM stat (Im gettin tired of remindin people that.
    test
  4. Clark America

lol@guarentee in the next two years Romo will win a playoff game...sure

and my point about Ben was he's horrible on paper but comes through when he has to in the playoffs...at this point are you going to tell em you would rather have Romo then Ben in the playoffs??
    test
  5. Dead Broke

Dead Broke Money is the motivation

who said that?
    test
  6. hYpOconDriAdIcT

no my point was this... if romo played for Pittsburgh.. he'd have 2 rings too... maybe 3.
    test
  7. Clark America

if Romo played for Pitt he'd have an AFC Championship ring MAYBE...did you see how Ben came through when the D clasped and let Ari come back?...Romo does not have that in him buddy
    test
  8. hYpOconDriAdIcT

yea did u see how pitt rallied around ben when he collapsed in his first SB? besides if u actually watched Romo play ud know he was a pretty clutch QB.. that monday night game against the bills in 07 was a fuckin classic.. he's literally had a few losses in december and not all of them were his fault... the seattle game yea u could put that on romo... but look at last year.. he rallies against the Ravens and the D gives up back to back 80yd TDs (yea lets see that happen to pitts D) in a game that woulda put them in the playoffs...

and not just that... Pittsburgh is a WAAYYYY better coached team so Romo might not even be the same QB if he played for them... but thats hypothetical and worthless anyway.
    test
  9. Clark America

lmao@pretty clutch...you're delusional bro Romo throws a few bad passes and a pick and his confidence is in the dirt...i can't wait untill football season
    test
  10. hYpOconDriAdIcT

yea go see the game against the bills in '07, it deads that idiotic comment.. he threw like 6 picks in the first half and led one of the greatest comebacks ever in the second half... know something before u talk.
    test
  11. Clark America

one game two yrs ago wow you sure let me have it...there is nothing clutch about Romo...you're a delusional fan that's all
    test
  12. Clark America

just for fun name me 3-4 other games where he's made an amazing comeback...go to google i'll wait
    test
  13. hYpOconDriAdIcT

yea i never said he was the comeback king.. but without google i can think of at least 1 more amazing comeback he had against detroit that same season 2nd of all he's only played in 3 seasons, most QBs are lucky to have ONE truley 'amazing' comeback in their career

Back to the point and more importantly, that example was only meant to own this idiotic comment. romo literally throws a pick a game lol he always bounces back if u had actually watched him play and not just the ESPN highlights u might know that.
    test
  14. Clark America

what makes you think i don't watch him play?...i've been at 3 Dallas Redskins games i've seen him play live...fanboy you probably can't even say that huh?...i watch ESPN for scores and highlights what they say does not sway my opinon...i think you give Romo too much credit and make too many excuses for him when he hasn't proven to be anythng but a choker...lol@QBs only having ONE true comeback...ok bro
    test
  15. hYpOconDriAdIcT

so ur a redskins fan LMAO that explains EVERYTHING

lol anyways dont twist my words... i said truley AMAZING comebacks.. there is a huge difference... and i know he hasnt accomplished shit yet.. ive admitted that.. its common knowledge, this thread is about the future homie not the past... it aint my fault that the Redskins dont have one sooo in summary... keep hatin
    test
  16. Clark America

you're a moron i never said i was a Redskins fan...i said ive been to games...and seen him live which is something you never done...i was making a point about you trying to claim i never seen him play...i have family in D.C...i am not a Redskins fan bro lol...how dare you insult me
    test
  17. hYpOconDriAdIcT

thank god u aint a redskins fan.. anyway.. wut makes u think i never been to a dallas game? I was stationed in san antonio for 2 yrs, ive been to 8 dallas games.. 7 in dallas and 1 in cleveland.. i didnt mention that because its in no way relevant... u see just as much, if not more, watchin it on TV so why would it matter if u seen him play 3 times? lol how many dallas games do u honestly just sit there at home and watch? not many judgin by ur previous comments
    test
  18. Clark America

i watch Dallas games whenever they are shown in my area...i don't live in a NFC east team city...so they don't get shown here every Sunday...but when they are i watch them...i've seen enough to know he's a fag lol
    test
  19. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

clark has some points though

and ima cowboys fan

romo is a lil soft at times
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  20. hYpOconDriAdIcT

Romo Dumps Jessica.... its over now bitches
    test