4 Reasons Tony Romo Will Be the Best QB in 2009

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by hYpOconDriAdIcT, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark America

Clark America red blooded

so what?...what do stats mean if you can't even get a playoff win?
    test
  2. Clark America

not even close
    test
  3. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

it means he's a good QB...not great
    test
  5. hYpOconDriAdIcT

hYpOconDriAdIcT New Member

this will be just his 3rd full season starting, his playoff performances have been disgraceful so far but I do think that will change.. and I think TO being gone will be a big reason for it... just wait n see
    test
  6. Clark America

oh GOD now you wanna blame T.O...when McNabb had T.O he made it to the superbowl and hasn't been back since...Romo has alot of proving to do and i don't think he has it in him
    test
  7. hYpOconDriAdIcT

yea mcnabb didnt win a superbowl , he made it to like 10 straight conf champ games in a row before TO. , Mcnabb had no type of recieving corps behind TO, and on top of all of that mcnabb had a younger TO who could actually get off the line of scrimmage when The D played a lil bump n run. TO is getting old... it takes him a longer distance to build up speed, he has trouble getting open against strong corners, he cant catch the fuckin ball and most of all he blames all of the above on whoever his QB is at the time it is exposed. Romo has plenty of WRs to fill in for TO, TRUST ME well if u dont heres a lil list of their offensive weapons

Jason Witten
    Roy Williams
    Martellus Bennett
    Felix Jones
    Marian Barber
    Tashard Choice
    Miles Austin

and yes those are all weapons in the passing game.. and just the weapons there are actually more Quality WRs then i mentioned above.

These are all players who suffered from TOs presence. Since TO had a mandatory 18 looks a game (or else be prepared for a hissy fit)it took touches away from the rest of the offense.... Im tellin u, dallas' offense will be a nightmare for defenses next year.... they will do the talkin for me
    test
  8. Clark America

everybody blames T.O when something goes bad lol...and as a leader Romo should have told T.O to fuck off...because i would not be throwing to a dude dropping TDs in the end zone...so that furthers my point on him being a pussy..and as far as your weapons i am only scared of Witten...Jones and Barber maybe on a screen pass out of the backfield...and Williams hasn't done shit since becoming a Cowboy...what did he have one TD?...don't disappear when football season starts is all i am saying
    test
  9. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I'll still be here :-D
    test
  10. hYpOconDriAdIcT

naw i wont go anywhere... regardless of wut happens.. and yea RW only scored one TD but do u think that had somethin to do with coming to the team half way thru the season? and on top of that Romo was out for 4 weeks starting when he got there.. so they had 2 mid-season practices together before their first game together... A full offseason, A quiet offseason (No NFL Films) and a TOless offseason will do wonders for these 2... and I hope ur still around when football season starts.
    test
  11. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

tom brady will put up better numbers
    test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

he should
    test
  13. hYpOconDriAdIcT

i dunno wut Tom will do this year, but i have a feelin he will be shakin the rust off all season long...
    test
  14. mr madness

mr madness Silly Bitch Say Whaaaaaat

Whoever wrote this horribly dick-suckingly biased bullshit ass logically impossible article didn't even bother to keep his contradictions away from each other. I like Romo, but to think that he'll be the best QB because his best reciever is Roy fuckin' Williams, and the running backs are healthy, Bullshit. I demand the link or the head of the pretard that wrote this insult to intelligence.
    test
  15. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

sorta like rivers???

could be worse.. he could have to shake that overrated title like ur boy homo..
    test
  16. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

what you fail to realize is that tony romo always has a great regular season and just loses in the playoffs.

it's been like that for him...

...forever.

peyton manning, big ben, eli manning, and mcnabb are simply playoff caliber QB's. romo isn't. plain and simple.
    test
  17. hYpOconDriAdIcT

Its funny u mention Peyton because people said the same EXACT thing about him until he won a SB and u mention Mcnabb lol he's a choke artest in his own right. We'll just have to wait n see wut happens this year
    test
  18. hYpOconDriAdIcT

LOL those comments didnt contradict they supported each other.... with TO there only caring about himself and always crying for the ball.. (and when he doesnt get the ball, be prepared for the media frenzy when he says somethin dumb) they couldnt play as a team... it was all about TO... with him gone they can play as a team... it takes 11 all on the same page.
    test
  19. Dead Broke

Dead Broke Money is the motivation

dog wtf are you talking about. the dude has been to like TWO playoffs right? two or three. give the man some time jesus christ.
    test
  20. Clark America

but if you add it up on paper...McNabb has countless playoff wins... NFC Championship and a Superbowl trip...Peyton also has countless playoff wins an AFC Championship and a Superbowl win...Romo doesn't have shit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.