4 Reasons Tom Brady is Overrated

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by hYpOconDriAdIcT, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hYpOconDriAdIcT

hYpOconDriAdIcT New Member

This thread was born not because Im a cowboy fan (I'll be the first to critisize what they've done, dont get me started) This thread was born because Im a FOOTBALL FAN, and its sad that people put Brady in the top 5 all time... but I do feel that he's at least in the top 3 in the NFL NOW, but when you discuss the top 5 of all time u have to split hairs, and I gave an unbiased opinion, can u say the same for urself?? (if u say yea ur full of shit) the hypocritical part of what u just said is that ur arguement is based on u being a Brady fan. so no matter what i say ur gonna call it bullshit, and i expect u to, u should defend ur team.. but dont call me a homer for expressing my honest opinion.
    test
  2. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

Basically.

just look at the numbers, I don't care whatever hearsay you'd like to use as "evidence".

I'd rather go by the cold hard facts that are stats.

Step 1. Look and compare both of their career numbers.

Step 2. Shut the fuck up.
    test
  3. hYpOconDriAdIcT

lol and uve bit the bait like a dummy and deaded urself.

OK then just compare Tom Brady's and Peyton Manning's stats and see whos better by those cold hard facts that u were talkin about. and I dont care about whatever 'hearsay' ud like to use as 'evidence'

lol I really couldnt believe u said that in the process of making a hearsay arguement for Brady LMAO u really lose
    test
  4. 3ternal

Sure thing.

Tom Brady- 3 championships

Peyton Manning- 1 championship

So have you compared Moss and Harrison's numbers yet?

I bet you haven't because you would rather sit here and argue ignorantly like a retarded little kid.
    test
  5. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Ppl said that about Peyton....give the kid some time....his career isn't over...
    test
  6. hYpOconDriAdIcT

once again u fail dummy... SBs are team stats.. and since we are not comparing teams they dont apply or serve as a valid stat (LMAO by that logic brad johnson was a better QB then Dan Marino!) If u wanna compare stats compare personal stats then get back to me (passing yds, Tds, comp %, QB Rat. etc.. the same type of stats u would use to compare Moss to Harrison, only the ones that apply to recievers) why cant people accept defeat?
    test
  7. hYpOconDriAdIcT

But if u want some Harrison stats here ya go (actually relevant to my point even tho Ive already won this arguement)

1st 3 seasons (including Manning Rookie Year)
    YDS 2478
    TDS 21 <<Not too impressive for 3 seasons
    REC 196
    YDS per Game.. 55.8

3 seasons Immediatly following Manning's Rookie year

YDS 4600 << WOW
    TDS 41 << WOW
    REC 326 << WOW
    YDS Per Game 94.2 <<< those are some sick stats for a 3 year span

So why the huge spike in production Immediately following Manning's rookie year? (More then Doubled) if he was sooo good before Manning got there? no no no ur right, it just a coincidence he became a superstar as soon as Manning arrived.. lol yea nuthin to with manning... I'm done with u and ur pathetic arguement.
    test
  8. 3ternal

Dude you gonna post them stat for stat or you got something to hide [funny]

You know you don't want that cause your whole argument will fucking crumble.
    test
  9. hYpOconDriAdIcT

what are you talking about? I didn't argue that they have similar numbers.. not once... I argued that Harrison was Never the same weapon Moss was and he's not... and the reason? Because Peyton Manning was the reason for Harrison's success, without Manning marvin harrison was an good reciever at best (thats where those stats come in) and Randy Moss Had success all on his own, a TRUE superstar and if he didnt play on some really terrible teams mid way thru his career he woulda crushed Harrison's numbers. But no thats hearsay right.. ok ok I'll use ur logic.

Marvin 1 SB
    Moss 0 SB
    damn harrison must be better

but wait heres some more 3ternal stats and sports acumin.

David Tyree 1 SB
    Moss 0 SB
    David Tyree is better too.. DAMN

wait im not done having fun yet

Troy Brown 3 SBs
    Moss 0 SBs
    damn moss loses again.. hes just must not be a weapon

(this is the method 3ternal used in comparing Manning to Brady)

ahhhhh so easy... a caveman could do it

now have u retrieved the meaningful Manning to Brady stats (career passin YDS, career RAT, career TDs, career comp % u kno the relevant ones)?
    test
  10. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

u obviously cant read..

brady puts up better numbers in both the dome an outdoors

no wonder why u worked in a steel mill
    test
  11. hYpOconDriAdIcT

lol god ur weak

Peyton Manning threw 179 more touchdowns indoors then Brady. but brady had better numbers.. ok

can u read that?
    test
  12. hYpOconDriAdIcT

U really think brady is better because he played outside? so is roger staubach not as good because he played in a dome and always had nice weather? wait no there was a hole in the roof he gets a little lee way lol c'mon dude
    test
  13. toker

the run n shoot more qb friendly than the wco???

but it doesnt matter.. u showing how little u know bout my team.. we've changed offensive philosophies so many times..

NE doesnt run any offense.. we run what works best vs that certain defense.. unlike other teams we gameplan for every game

bradys first yrs we ran a sort of a spread with short passes/screens.. we had no run game so we used short passes.. sorta that wco mentality.. make the passing game an extension of the run

offense switched to a more traditional shotgun spread with branch/givens..

it switched again when we got corey dillion.. moved to a two TE set/ball control..

switched again recently..

moved to a shotgun/spread..but this one more like the rams.. deep passes
    test
  14. hYpOconDriAdIcT

yea it changes but they still run their little version of it
    test
  15. toker

u failed math didnt u??

cus u dont know how to use stats..

brady has the better qb ratings, better comp %, and better TD per INT

manning has more td cus he played in more games u idiot..
    test
  16. hYpOconDriAdIcT

look Toker I know I'm not gonna change ur mind, u wont change mine.. we can go back n forth with stats for hours and I understand ur defendin ur team, I would do the same. but im tired of goin around in circles with u about this.. Im callin a truce... i juss agree to disagree.. no hard feelins.
    test
  17. toker

no

i posted those to show u the difference playing in a weather less domes..

u do realize qbs play better in them right??

or do u think theyd rather play in 30 mile winds, rain , n snow??

shit just look at menning numbers

his qb rating drop like 12%..

and he avg almost a TD more in the dome

but ur right theres no difference lol
    test
  18. hYpOconDriAdIcT

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    test
  19. reed

reed New Member

this kids a faggot^.......ppl havent mentioned the intangible factors, as brady being the most clutch player of our generation and of all time.(dont bring up sb42 bc he did his part, wen we needed a score to take the lead we got it brady to moss, the d let us down) while PM is one of the biggest choke artists of all time, needing a wide open riche caldwell to drop the ball with no one covering him for them to win against us finally( after probably 10 attempts) and them winning the Sb against a bears team with a nice D who werent ready for the lights and an offense based on hester returning kicks.........peyton manning is a BITCH anyone who is a fan of him must be very homosexual, which is probably no surprise why wordzperfect likes him.....to say brady inherited a team is purely nonsense ur a fucking idiot...to say brady needs belicheck, a better argument would b he needs weiss as we havent won with him gone( even though brady has had monster seasons after him)...lets see how peytons adjusts to having his two bitchass coaches leaving now
    test
  20. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

lol@ Brady being clutch.

Not very clutch when a kicker isn't there to bail his ass out out.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.