4 New hiphop beats another week of beats!

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Blak, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blak

Blak Producer Of the Year

Yeah it is your PC try again
    test
  2. Fast Flow Productions

Fast Flow Productions New Member

damn i really like gangsta........ some thuggin west coast shit.... really likin that shit......some shit u could crip too and shit if my crazy ass could crip lol

teach life dont really like that much the drums are scik ... but that string and the piano are just bad sound choises almost sounds like soundfont quality not very good .... and the chorus the piano is so bad and the extra string.... its just not on key...

unleash hell = this is a banger.......that sample is from something i know.... i just cant put my finger on it....... shit is a hardcroe underground banger right here love that beat...... defintately good shit my man....

rollcall= another sample..... its a nice sample... and nice drums.......like the bassline too... beat is missing something though..... needs a changeup or a instrument... but dont get me wrong this is a still a banger though........good change up around a minute....... that fading noise in the background dont really fit..... just sounds outta place......but i mean id still rock this beat regardless lol i just noticed you didnt get reviews so i thought id give you and in detail review....

overall i wish i had money cause id cop unleash hell for 10 dollars... but my ass is broke and got a kid on the way so that shit aint happenin.... i bet you get enough sales anwyays....

thanks for peeping my shiz mang.... ill check your beats out anytime just hit up one of my threads and i got you

could you check out another one of my tracks while your at it homie?
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=992599
    that one or this one
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=994445

agiain much love
    holla back
    joe
    test
  3. Blak

Thanks for the review I like to hear that all opinions I take well but good ones go down better..

I will check the link now
    test
  4. Red304

Red304 iLL Tactics ENT

returnin feed beats are well worth 9.99 im lovin that tnthem 1 and i like thee west coast 1 as well keep emm bangin cuzzin
    test
  5. Loced-Out

Loced-Out LoCed-Out aKa L-O

Aiite return the fav..

Certified Gangsta..
    Shit sounds pretty dope.. reminds me of some old school type shit that snoop dogg would spit too. dont kno why.. got that old skoo flava too it. shit was coo.

TechLife..

Beat was cool like the first one better thoe.. the synth was nice on this.. the drum pattern was eeeh. a little fast for a deep type of track. maybe if the drums were slower then it will be nicer..

Unleash Hell..
    This shit was actually pretty tight.. if i used this one i would use it for a battle type track. sounds like the type of beat too get hyped up on an diss daa fuckk outaa someone.. im feeling this one.

RollCall..
    This beat was dope. reminded me of the 1st one in a way. the way the beat went.. im also likin these beat aint really see nuthin wrong wit it. has a lil diff flava too it.

props mayne. u got some nice beats.. and $9.95? thats givin these beats away for free.

good shiit mayne keep grindin.

~1~
    test
  6. Blak

Good looks guys
    test
  7. NASP

NASP New Member

I want it how can i pay you ??

paypal?
    test
  8. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

all these beats are pretty good.. but these tracks need something to carry it to another level..
    test
  9. Nick HaTT

Nick HaTT New Member

thanks for the feed..

these arent bad.. not my style but its tuff, the deep beat was aight, roll call not bad, gota good bounce to it .. i wouldnt buy ne , not to be harsh, but than again i dont buy beats from anyone, lol, stay up keep producin kid
    test
  10. KloQwYse

KloQwYse This Is My Day Job

Gangsta - This one's perty cool. That little bass womp sound seems too much in front of everything else so it makes it hard to hear to much else. But what I can hear is pretty cool. melodies are nice. Drumkit could be better....not bad overall tho.

Teach life....I don't like the piano in the beginning. Drums are interesting. would be good for an rnb track I guess. it'd be an interesting track to hear.

Unleash hell - The sample is cool. The horns sound cool as they come in. They seem to be there too much at times. I like the feel of this, not a beat I'd rock myself but I know some cats that'd go wild over it. I might have to show them this amn maybe throw some business your way.

Roll Call - On some underground Royalty shit here. Drums should match the sound of the sample, make it sound more natural. The bass is nice here, but it seems to be in only one channel. Not a bad beat, I like the change ups and the little added things here and there. nice drops mang!!

Check out my meat
    test
  11. Blak

GOod looks guys on the replys back I will keep a lookout for u..

Yeah just follow the purchase link on the page and you will be directed on how to pay and the beat will be send instantly to your email addrss
    test
  12. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

damn my fault it took so long to get back on here. returnin feedback...

First - hmm this 1 sounds nice, im likin that synth and those strings, kick bangs out nicely, good clap, those plucks in the back are hot, good work on here man, no complaints.

Second - hmm intro soundin good, strings are nice, piano sounded a lil loud, maybe its just me, damn nice drum and hat patterns, i like that snare, strings stay hot on here, the piano comin back in sounds hot, same with the high pitched strings, nice work on the drums here man.

Third - hmm the synth hits sound pretty good, brass sounds cool wen it comes in, drums n snare sound good too, this isnt really my style, but this sounds hot with the little brass changeups comin in, good job on here, no complaints just not really my style

Fourth - intro soundin different, hmm nice sounds on here, kick bangs out, nice clap n hats, haha i see what u mean about the head noddin, this beat hot, im feelin this, nice changeup with ht emelody and that lil synth that comes in is nice. im feelin this 1, i cud hear an underground cat rippin this 1
    test
  13. Blak

Good looks on the review fam nice to see we still honor feedback
    test
  14. FinesseNY

FinesseNY A.I Gang

unleash hell is raw as hell duke....roll call is iight.....aint really feeling the first 2....but unleash hell is sick
    test
  15. Blak

Thanks lot for listen
    test
  16. Verz

Verz Dubb Duece

aight found a way to get this to work, so returnin the feed finally

Gangster-bassline is real funky, lil loud for me though, kick and snare fit right it, not likin the pizz string its a lil stiff and should be pitched higher, strings are good, few things im not likin but good beat

Teach Life-not likin the piano, when it drops got a good feel, percussion is right on other than snare should snap a lil more

Unleash hell-this sample is right, head banger, everything mixes well, just switch up the sample a lil, horns over it add a nice flare, good shit

Roll call-sample is meehhh its diff def got an underground feel but its a love it or hate it thing, drums are hittin, and baseline is mixed in well and fits right with the sample, did a good job on this just not feelin it.
    test
  17. Blak

AIght good look man
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.