4 Anyone Puttin Mixtapes Together

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by littleslimlocc, Dec 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

whats good

I dropped into a 7 song recordin coma the other night, put down a couple mixtape style tracks, blessed some atmosphere beats as well as some other shit

anyone wantin to use any of em, feel free

page is http://www.soundclick.com/aznbattles

songs are:

Bling Bling - general mainstream diss

Bleed Slow 2 - ill sequal to the sluggo original

Five Thirty - dope cut over Atmosphere's SSShhh beat

yea, feel free to use anything ya like, I know Dely was puttin together another mixtape of disses, you might wanna check out bling bling god

holla
    test
  2. littleslimlocc

test
  3. revolt.

revolt. The Revolutionist

I ain't tryna knock on you or anyone else but most of these "mixtapes" don't even go out to the streets yet they stay on hardrives of mcees who just wanna have the title of mixtape under their belt.
    test
  4. littleslimlocc

some do some dont - i realize that
    test
  5. Phact.

Phact. ShatterStar©®

dude.....you don't ask to be on mixtapes. go try to do something. what the hell is in a post...contact djs, look into it more. Rm has nothing to offer in mixtapes dude, you only hurtin yourself sittin around like u is. You record seven songs man maybe you should think about doing your own mixtape or lp, or maybe finding the djs before hand and doin them exclusives. Good luck to you in the future man. I can garauntee you aint gon' get far this way.

(p.s. your on a song of by popular demand volume 1 with tali and jack knife/ Volume 2 is in deveopement now hosted by pitbull. Send me 2$ paypal i'll send it out for u if you still want it)
    test
  6. littleslimlocc

i appreciate the input dogg, like i said before, i realize that - i did these songs up @ my boys crib just to blow off steam, my comp is down so he let me use his equip for a few hours - in terms of movin offline, i work @ that as well, got some hook upsd through siccinc.com as well as a few cats signed to smaller labels, I've actually moved over 2300 discs on my own in the streets, so I'm pretty familiar with the game. BTW - that track with Tali was ill as hell, minus my part lol back then i had a whack ass dynamic mic and shit lmao
    test
  7. Hugh G Rection

Hugh G Rection New Member

7 tracks in1 night??? yo its qaulity not quantity
    test
  8. littleslimlocc

listen before you try and diss wise guy

my comp is down so i cant record @ home, my boy let me use his equipment for about 8 hours - i've had the songs written for 2 weeks ready to drop.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.