4/25 Brand New Fresh Tracks. Drop Your Links! CrAS APRIL25th

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by CraS, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CraS

CraS New Member

test
  2. CraS

CraS New Member

DROPPED BY LISN

Post RETURNED!

Thanks.

CrAS
    http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=327649
    test
  3. J.Dot™

J.Dot™ New Member

are u the same duke that does graphics? anyway

listenin.....

laid back bang - some of the noises are annoyin but..... this joint is aight..... oh now the real beat comes in.. sounds pretty good... on the switchup wit that eeeeee sound

west coast ride - organs are pretty nice... reminds me of rubberband man.... the beat sounds weak so far..... strings come in.... sounds nice..... it has that westcoast feel.... wit vocals over this it would sound pretty ill...

return tha love
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=11786560#post11786560
    test
  4. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Laid Back Bang - lol where your intro at ? came in real fast..scared me.

interesting sound choices..but it got a nice vibe to it. Alot of potential...but with some proper mixing it would be alot hotter. The hook is dope.

Core - oh ok an intro here - dark anthemish....then drums come in on some alchemist steez...i like the piano.

but as with the others you need a stronger mix...

thats about it.

keep it up
    test
  5. midwestTHUG

midwestTHUG New Member

west coast ride-...dont sound too west coast to me...sounds east coast like a muhfucca...aint bangin like i thought it would of...i aint feelin this and i love west coast shit...gotta improve in a lotta areas...tha bass department ran outta electricity *****...drums iz nothin to complain about...they simple...easy to spit too...layering on tha organs came off a lil off...if you know what im sayin
    6/10 overall
    no hate...straight honesty
    -1-

favor returned
    test
  6. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Laid Back Bang - D is right on this one. First thing that strikes me is that this joint needs mixing. The low end is peaking in there alot. I like the vibe of this tho. Could be a nice club type banger.

West Coast Ride - Good composition. I ain't shit of a composer so I respect a cat who can. I like this but, it doens't have enough "elements" to where is sounds complete for some reason. Maybe something to compliment the main melody. Good bassline would set this off too.
    test
  7. CraS

CraS New Member

test
  8. Auditory

Auditory New Member

westcoast ride-this doesnt really sound westcoast at all. and that lower organ noise is out of tune. the bass sounds good. drums are decent. That organ melody just isn't good though man. its not pleasent to the ear.

Slap G-I like this more. Drums are nice. got a head nod and such. synths that drop sound good too, im feelin em. solid beat right here, someone could rip this proper.
    test
  9. CraS

CraS New Member

Ok reviewed the changes suggested, all valid, all on point. Nah I'm not the same dude who does graphics though. Good look on all feedback. More wanted. Drop links, I'll have the next set up in about 2 days. Drop links.

CrAS
    Check the tracks...
    http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=327649
    test
  10. IkeDomino

IkeDomino New Member

laid back bang - Melody is the best part, u need to mix this and it should sound straight, it got some potential but a few tweaks would get it goin

west coast ride - The drops are what make this one to me. Get the kicks bangin on this one and itll bee coo.

hit me back
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=882889
    test
  11. TrueScribe77

TrueScribe77 New Member

I listened to the song that plays when you enter the site. I like the way the strings sound in it. really clean. That little flute fill in is cool too. Bongos might need to be turned up a little bit. Maybe at add a little something to it towards the hook just to keep the listener interested. Strings added to the hook sounded good. Overall pretty tight beat.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=879488
    test
  12. CraS

CraS New Member

test
  13. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

Laid back bang: way too much 808, you may have to shorten that note. As a whole not really feelin this except that synth part, that might be the hook, that part is ill but everything else is ehhhhh. Sound like you got some distortion or clipping going on too.

West Coast Ride: this isnt westcoast to me, Sounds like you need some better sounds cause Im not feelin that organ at all.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=883034
    test
  14. CraS

CraS New Member

test
  15. DJ Friction

DJ Friction DJ Friction

Laid-back bang---not really my style but I can feel it...

west-coast ride---this has a nice vibe to it, just not really feelin the organ that much...maybe change this to a paino or something

stay up
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.