"3T" Topic Text Tourny (Any Interest?) Need Staff

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Eye-Q, Jun 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eye-Q

Eye-Q The Engineer

PM's were to selected RSTL contestants. Not those who signed up here. Details to be posted later tonight.

-Eye-Q
    [vn2]
    test
  2. Eye-Q

Eye-Q The Engineer

Ok this is how it's goin down. Thanks to everyone who signed up both contestants and judges. Thank you to everyone who's been sending me PM's with very helpful suggestions and showin interest. The following list includes the names of everyone participating in "3T".

Contestants:
    Yung WiZ
    Linxz
    Hazeville
    R-One-Oh-Seven
    Cereal Killer
    mr.redeyez
    MC4SiGHT
    HellRzah
    Mic-illaH
    Dark Sun

Judges:
    Eye-Q
    Bonnie Bathory
    Master Peace

The first round will be setup as follows:

Group A
    Cereal Killer
    Dark Sun
    Hazeville
    R-One-Oh-Seven

Group B
    mr.redeyez
    Mic-illaH
    MC4SiGHT
    HellRzah

Group A will rap about being on a boat (you choose), on it's way to a deserted island which is the last location known of Group B's whereabouts. On your way to the island you're hit with one of the biggest lightning storms you've ever seen. You've got people on the ship with you (your choice). Which one of Group B's textcees is the last one left on the island? (You choose... Don't make this a favoritsm thing because I'm not telling you what happens to the one that gets saved the most, you can already eliminate that thought of foul play).

Group B will rap about being on an island with an active volcano, 1 raft, and a tribe of primative natives (that don't speak english). What do they speak? Do you know? Does the volcano erupt? What do you do on the island ? Which one of Group A's textcees saves you from the island? (You choose... Don't make this a favoritsm thing because I'm not telling you what happens to the one that gets saved the most, you can already eliminate that thought of foul play).

Let's make this fun eh?

I need everyones verses by Monday night which should give you all plenty of time. PM THEM TO ME - Eye-Q <--- click here to PM me now

Here are the rule(s) and regulations:

The verses must be 20 lines
    You must adhere to the guidelines of your specific topic exactly.
    You must send each judge an ice cream cake of your choosing. ...Just kidding.
    But I do like ice cream cake. anyways...

That's it.

Everyones verses will be based on the overall hotness. Yeah that says a lot.
    No really everyones verses will be based on your overall creativity, detail, and lyrical skill... ofcourse.

No one said this was gonna be easy. Let the games begin... [vn2]

I'm PMing this message to all of the contestants and judges. Send me a reply back so I know you've received the message. Those that no show on the first round will not be allowed in any of the following rounds. You have 3 days for this so... No exeptions.

And if you've got an idea... PM me.
    test
  3. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

id give em til wednesday... simply because this site is dead as a mofo on the weekend... lotta peeps only loggin on @ their 9-5

and i like ice cream cake too... plz send, thx
    test
  4. Eye-Q

Eye-Q The Engineer

Well everyone can happily thank Bonnie everyone has now until wednesday. I'm looking foward to hearing from everyone soon. Much respect and everyone have fun this weekend. Peace

Eye-Q
    [vn2]
    test
  5. Eye-Q

Eye-Q The Engineer

Yung Wiz is on Group A
    Linx is on Group B

[vn2]
    test
  6. R-One-Oh-Seven

R-One-Oh-Seven estd. 2001

yo eyeq my verse has been done but I cant PM it to you cause I got a low post count so I dont got the privlidges I guess. Get at me on aim or let me get an e mail adress to get u at so i can get it sent. thanks.

god is love.
    test
  7. Eye-Q

Eye-Q The Engineer

alright no problem
    test
  8. R-One-Oh-Seven

R-One-Oh-Seven estd. 2001

I couldnt find a way to sent it to you so here is mine.

On a mission rescue team assembled scientists are essential cause their mental//
    Aptitude runs laps around cats with ease as if in SUVs however there is deadly potential//
    Brothers lost at sea the water gawks at me. I reply “We a lot a like me and you. I’m a little blue too. But you can’t see me and I can see right through you”//
    These doldrums are like a mechanic with Parkinson’s. They making my screws loose //
    Nothing is taking me out a my misery I got stuck with a Loose Noose//
    The ocean wins and our crews lose. I read captains lips//
    it’s the synonym of what panic is//
    The winds tear and the Atlantic rips the waves are getting crazier than Spanish chicks//
    “Aint no way around this bitch!” We are about as fucked as hoes are scandalous//
    The Ocean flows and throws the boat into paralysis, the current shows what malice is//
    9 of the most talented analysts can’t handle it as the bow takes loads of damages//
    Were the ultimate warriors but we just got rocked by a Randy Savage kick//
    I’ve seen a lot of storms but this one seems to be a lot more talented//
    Its nimble its quick. if it had a dick It’d probably be jumping over candlesticks//
    Needless to say we abandoned ship, The Island is in my sights so I breast stroke//
    Its needles in hay but I found this shit, although the closer I get there is less hope//
    No signs of life no fires no smoke. Doubt creeps into my mind as I reach west coast//
    Surprise hits my eyes, my brother redeyes alive! He survived. My elation is tenfold//
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.