3rd Round Topics!

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Nebz, Sep 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

1. explain life as the first black president..- the unorthodox

2. Youre the son of a famous mob boss, you're father has been sent away for three life sentences because someone ratted on him, you're fathers crew has found the man who ratted on him, it turns out to be one of your closest friends, a mentor even, you are givin the chance to either wack him, or let your father's crew know you're not cut out for the Family

what do you do?- Camber

3. Tell a story backwards- Negativity

4. You are a stray bullet used in a murder, tell your story- Camber

5. you just found out that your mother has been a prostitute since before you where born, now a man you never met claims to be your farther. Expand.- Cereal Killer

6. You're Pete Rose, and MLB has just discovered that you indeed...did NOT bet on baseball, that someone had framed you. Who was it, and what is your reaction?- Incensed

7.u are a tree, very old and u are looking back on ur life. ur situated on the side of a motorway, in ur lifetime uve witnessed many crashes, deaths so on. tell ur life, do u die? how?- KonvILLution

8. Beyond The Mirrors"..you come home drunk late one night and before you go to bed you look in the mirror except when you look into it you dont see a reflection instead you see something else...what is it? is it something in you? something you did? expand-Insolence

9. Your a camera, describe what pictures you take- Break-Point

10. explain the thoughts that go thru your head after sleep deprivation rolls along another day.-stony

11. it's 2.30 am, youre whole family's asleep except you.. youre still awake at the computer, about to go to sleep.. you shut off the computer, turn off the lights, and decide to take a shower before getting into bed.. after a 5 to 10 minute shower, youre walking down the hall to your bedroom and you hear what sounds to be the computer printer.. you decide to check it out.. the computer's still turned off, the lights are all off in the room the computer's room, and no one's there.. what he fuck's printing..?-the unorthodox

12. you walk into the Rstl Mods office to see Iv, Nebzer, Strike and Tekneek in the middle of a meetin..the door shuts behind you...it slocked..what did you hear..and what happens next...expand-Negativity

13. You've been murdered. After death you have a chance to come back and do what you feel needs done..so what would that be? Tell someone or do something yourself? Room for creativity-Macaþre

14.You girlfriend of six years has been staying out later each night, sometimes she doesn't make it back. But you don't want to tell her to stop because it was your idea she makes new friends so she's not always bored. But then one day you find the seat up on the toilet seat. What do you do-Cereal Killer

15. You and your girlfriend are heading back to your place from a movie theatre. You had to tell her you carry a gun, and suddenly while you're showing her, you get in a major car accident and the bullet goes off and hits your girl. The cars blazing and you get out, do you save your girl or leave her thing, since you only have a split second to save her...elaborate...-Ruthless Mic

16. You are a Rapist, who do u attack? why? what are your motives- Syntex

17. 1. Starting out your Senior Year of high school, everything is going great. You’re all-American football efforts guarantee a free education at a D-1 Powerhouse. You’re madly in love with the most beautiful girl in school. You’ve got grades above and beyond a 4.0. Everything in life is gravy and it’s only a matter of a few years before you’re in the pros or heading off to med school with honors. BUT… Homecoming comes by. You and your gorgeous girl drink too much, fool around, and she gets preggo. What happens to your seemingly flawless future??-Insanity

18. You’re being pursued by the police for a murder you did not commit. Who was the real killer? Why have you been framed? Who got killed? How do you avoid capture AND manage to clear your name from wrong-doing??-Insanity

19.you are the captain of a navy vessel. you and your crew are in the middle of the indian ocean, when you get an SoS. but you notice something about this SoS that's not typical. its from an enemy country's navy carrier. thousands could die, and you are the only ship close enough to really help enough people. however, in a war long ago, your father died while fighting the same country that now needs your help. what do we do, captain?-Tha Talent

20.write about the unsuccesful story of ending your life, a la "suicidal failure" by cage.. you've tried anything and everything you can think of, but you just can't do it.. expand.

Dont like Em? well then Submit some!

-Nebz
    test
  2. jweaksfromdapike

jweaksfromdapike The Pain and the Poetry

hhmm...some pretty good topics this time around
    test
  3. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

^ Cause Im DDDDDDope like that, or a Really good Picker

=)
    test
  4. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Hey - I got this booger that's been giving me a problem...
    test
  5. solution!

solution! shockgod

nah .. those topics suck compared to last time

theirs like 3 i can use n enjoy it
    test
  6. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

All of them have predictable outcomes, so it takes a job to think up a good story.
    test
  7. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

The topics aren't the best - but I see a few I can work with - the problem is a lot of them are too specific to really write the story any other way then it is put down - the literal translation of the topic itself - meaning - it's already basically written for you...
    test
  8. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

Cigma got it right.
    test
  9. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

well, Like i said....
    test
  10. ..::Peepers::..

..::Peepers::.. New Member

lol, plz someone use this and make it hilarious, lmao
    test
  11. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

^ Not Too FUnny

;)
    test
  12. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

i disagree. theres always room to create. just gotta flip it unhuman like :)
    test
  13. Tha Talent

Tha Talent , Tha Master.

i'm using the rapist one
    its the only decent one i see
    test
  14. Text

Text Dot Dash

i aint made up my mind yet, got a couple in mind, ill be doing my verse tomorrow.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.