3 Weeks LEFT!!! $200 bucks up for grabs.

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by J o o k, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

all i got out of that is...i'm 12...

duke...you posted 80+ lines, you were asked to cut it down, instead you recycled some shit...then trybz no-showed...and you won via no-show yet again...yawn...

then you threw a hissy fit because people won't bend the rules for "Baron Mynd" the self proclaimed new Richard Corey...so once again...yawn...

Go get hatton'd...
    test
  2. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

^ People in glass houses should not throw stones .. simple ..

but do you Baz .. but I gotta agree with everyone .. you're being a real emo drama queen over this shit ..
    test
  3. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

and ya thought i was gay
    test
  4. Got Life?

you guys should start a crew...the ambiguously gay duo...
    test
  5. Camarac

Camarac A Beautiful Flow

You should join. Then they would be the ambiguously gay duo and one big fat joke at the end.
    test
  6. J o o k

J o o k Guest

I've been around Corey 7 years and not once EVER seen him act like Baron.
    test
  7. Camarac

Camarac A Beautiful Flow

No I didnt, I posted 48 lines. I know the line limit.

I post first in almost all my matches due to the time difference. So is it really MY problem that these kids see my verse then are too shook to post? Nah, thats their bad - Not mine. I show every week with a quality verse. Not one of those no-show wins have I dropped a weak four line minimum like I could have. So dont even try feeding people that crap either.

I never asked for ANY rule to be changed or bent at all, they were being bent left right and centre last week to make me lose though. Everyone saw it.

I guess its easier to sit there and try making out its all about me, when really the bullshit pulled last week is what forced me out of the league. Its easy to sit there pointing fingers and saying Im the one crying about how shit went down when I GUARANTEE if it had happened to you, we wouldnt of heard the fucking last of it. Ever. Every post would mention the same damn thing and youd be spamming PM boxes as we speak. Youre a fucking clown sometimes man.

Lol.
    test
  8. Camarac

Camarac A Beautiful Flow

Why would I ever act like a 40 year old man?

Im a teenager.
    test
  9. J o o k

J o o k Guest

RC isn't even 30 yet lol why you putting dirt on his name.

You act like he been doing text since Jay Z started rapping LOL.
    test
  10. Camarac

Camarac A Beautiful Flow

We'll see how you react when the same shit is pulled against you then.

It wont wash with me. I let it happen last year with Fold cos Im a nice guy, but people seem to think they can then use that to their advantage and walk all over you. It aint about to happen again any time soon.
    test
  11. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Baron what exactly happened? I had to miss it.
    test
  12. Camarac

Camarac A Beautiful Flow

He IS one old motherfucker though!

Rofl at 'putting dirt on his name' when I dont, and have never claimed to be 'The new Richard Corey'.

R.C stated himself in the RSTL he was passing the torch to me. That was it, I never even spoke on it.

Trust it to be Got No Life? who chose to bring that up though, seeing as it was over a year ago, and I only barely remembered it being said once he brought it up. Must of really struck a chord with him that he wasnt named by his idol.
    test
  13. Got Life?

OOOH shit...he called me Got no life...HAHAHA...your whining and bitching is more played out then your jokes kiddo...
    test
  14. Camarac

Camarac A Beautiful Flow

It obviously got your back up though.

Mission accomplished. Again. :^)

Thanks for playing!
    test
  15. Camarac

Camarac A Beautiful Flow

Its old news now. Lets move on. Another week, another drama.

Theres no use raking it back up.
    test
  16. Got Life?

lol, he's crying about the fact that no one agreed that his 80 lines were 48 and that his card got pulled that he posted that piece all over the net in damn near 100 places...
    test
  17. Camarac

Camarac A Beautiful Flow

Actually, the leagues moderator himself, Quriosity, agrees that it was only 48 lines. So it would of been allowed anyway.

But who cares, really, seeing as its not against any rules here and if you people had asked me for links - Id of googled them up myself.

You on the other hand, are an entirely different story completely...
    test
  18. Got Life?

dude no one agrees that it was 48 lines give it the fuck up...matter fact...i'm done speaking to you until you sign back into the league, wasting my breath on someone who can't even hack it in the RSTL.
    test
  19. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Lol, that carries no weight, because the league's OTHER moderator, said it wasn't 48 lines. In fact, Q is like the only person that agreed with you.
    test
  20. Got Life?

and that's because he's reading parenting books and they say to encourage the kids...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.