3 Way Battle pt. 1 (Eminem vs. Nas vs. Jay-Z)

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by The Damus, Oct 6, 2005.

?

Whose the best between these three?

1. Eminem

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Jay-Z

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

i dont get why you 2 wanna prove eachother wrong so much just listen n enjoy the music u dont listen going 'ah yes good multi syllable there exellent'
    test
  2. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

Flow is defined as the way your rhyme by Kool Moe Dee in his book

you obviously know what me and kool moe dee don't, oh that's right you have totally made up everything that you say, syntax IS staying "in" structure, that IS what it IS

PERIOD. that is the defintion.

even in dictionary.com, the only reference close to what musical syntax is: A Systematic orderly arrangement, switching back and forth is what we call erratic, not systematic, nor orderly.

Homie got DOGGGGGGED on Syntax.

Now onto your pea-brained, compeletely falsified break down of that Eminem rhyme that YOU call ME dumb for

you FUCKING IDITOT
    test
  3. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

The actual rhyming syllables, broken down to be ABB/ABB/AAB

letters don't construct rhymes, full syllables do, won't and suppose don't rhyme, nor does it rhyme with throw, nor does it rhyme with approach or knows

that rhyme is ABB/ABB/AAB

changing in synapse each time, therefore faulting on syntax

^^^ An Absolute fact print it out and go ask your 8th grade english teacher punk

test
  4. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

you've yet to say a fact

i was correct about Eminem's syntax, i showed so.

i am correct about Eminem's rhyme structure, i showed so, you countered with something that was flat out wrong, just 100% ass backwards, and incorrect.

Flow is subjective

Rapid means Fast.

You make up your defintions, you can't argue with things you made up, YOU MADE IT UP, that is off the top of your head, your definition of "delivery" and "flow" were MADE UP, you made them up, realize this, you FALSIFIED them

you continue to say false and list 0 facts

you have lost, you lost a long time ago, go the fuck away
    test
  5. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

Iambic Pentameter was the first form of progression in poetry or "lyric" it is the bare bones exact structure of progression which birthed actual rhyme charatersitics, it is ONE of the very FEW things you can actually use to show and explain how "things are written"

you know 0 about it. Hush.

test
  6. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

i broke down each and every syllable to prove that were indeed horirbbly off and as wrong as can be, i "broke down" each rhyming syllable and proved my structure was absolutely perfect, if it doesn't rhyme it DOES NOT RHYME, you can't compensate for something that does not rhyme

EVERYBODY READ THIS:

this guy knows what he's talking about?

No.

You Lose.

You're Done.

I'm Done.

•••••s already came thru and said you got merked, swallow your pride, you aren't educated, you've shown you do not know rhyme structure or syntax, and you've shown your can MAKE UP, and completely embellish a definition for Flow, unbelieveable.

You're Done, this is curtains...

It's a wrap

"Du" got merked

test
  7. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

wow.... "I'm on Eminem's dick" but he's not even my favorite MC right? woww... moron... If you're a Christian and a non-Christian comes up to you and says God doesn't exist and you debate with 'em to try to prove God does exist, that means you're on God's dick? moron... get off my dick...
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

false... more stupidity from you

Once again, go ask an MC: "How does your flow fall off beat?" And if they know what they're talkin' about, they'll say they missed the end of a bar in the beat and the bar in their written didn't coincide with the pairs (cuz you really just have to stay within a two bar structure in the beat) of bars in the beat... Just from that, you're wrong

PERIOD... you're wrong..

false... Dictionary.com has four definitions and you chose the othat suites your need... here's another dictionary.com definition of syntax:

so your point is?

false, you chose the definition that made you feel you were right but meanwhile, it's also about how words are grouped

false... you're wrong... it's funny how you can't say I'm wrong while I clearly stated why your's is wrong... I'm correct... you're not... You can't use a variable to represent and entire grouping of rhymes when the entire grouping doesn't rhyme...

moron... keep tryin' du'... you're truly dumb
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

NAH REALLY... and the sounds contruct rhymes... and won't and suppose don't rhyme but the ooo (sound) and pooo (sound) rhyme... you don't know what the fuck you're talkin' about... these statements just prove it...

false again

The fact that you can't represent a grouping of words or ANYTHING when the grouping aren't identical with a variable is FACT... Go ask your math teacher punk... 3234 is not equivalent to 3534

get'cha shit straight
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

false... showed how you're wrong

false, you came with 100% incorrect statements... those words do rhyme... it has a lot to do with annonciation also... tell anybody to go listen to that verse and they'll tell you everything I say rhymes, rhymes

even the "tur" in maturity rhymes wit char and scare if annonciated correctly like he did... once again, go get smart

no it's not

thank you for stating the obvious but someone pitching a curveball could put a rapid spin on a curveball but that doesn't mean the ball is movin' rapidly... go get smart du'...

False... Those terms are correctly used... You just had a false interpretation of what they were an have too much pride to admit you're wrong... Sorry, you are though...

No, that well describes you... You claim your shit is fact but it's clearly off... WOW @ yiou sayin' I broke down the Eminem rhyme incorrectly... Go tell someone to go listen to that verse and they'll tell you each syllable that rhymes... I'm right...

No, you ARE lost... Be found 'n get back to me...
    test
  11. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

False... Iambic Pentameter has nothing to do with how it's written... It's how it's released and it was somethin' taught in early high school... LMFAO... Wow at you thinkin' it's somethin' so complex... It's about how you deliver words and the stresses on certain syllables in a patternized way... You know nothing about it if you think it has anything to do with how something is written

you're done
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

no you didn't cuz you were missin' SOOOOOOOOOO many rhymes in that verse...

You' been done... And one du' came in and said I "got merked" and that was before I responded... Cuz they didn't know where you were wrong cuz you were talkin' 'bout shit they didn't understand... That waas one person... You don't know shit about flow, delivery, rhyme structure, or even breakin' down rhyme schemes... You don't even know what words rhyme... LMFAO... you're finished... have fun bein' dumb...
    test
  13. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

son you made up your defintion for flow, simple as that, you continually make it up, like i said

Kool Moe Dee: Flow is the way you rhyme

you won't find an MC realer than Moe Dee to back up your argument, you know why? you made it up son, straight off your small dome.
    test
  14. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

YOU LOSE

i know iambic pentameter, you dont.

also, copy and pasted from wikipedia.com

another loss for you there, thus once more proving you know 0 about what you're yelling and screaming about
    test
  15. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

the spin is moving faster than normal, he put a fast spin on it, to cause the ball to break, it's moving in a separate plane faster than a fastball

LOL YOU LOSE
    test
  16. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

annunciations are not rhymes, rhymes are terminal sounds, or "syllables" that correspond in whole, in poetry and in rap..

i broke that rhyme structure down EXACTLY, just like on an exam, that is exactly how it is done, 100%
    test
  17. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

No, i chose the one that most clearly represents musical syntax.

of course...

you come with a few more pages of shit that is STILL not a fact, you have YET to say a fact

the "facts" that you say start with "ask any MC"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

go make up some more definitions you fake ass webster.

Dude got merked you can't combat me with any substance whatsoever
    test
  18. Nomak

Nomak Active Member

Notice that I don't say "The Best"..but Em is one of the best at putting words together. Dude's amazing. He's up there with Rakim, Kane,Biggie in putting words together. That track "I'm Gone"...Em ripped that shit to shreds. Nobody can doubt that verse. He's doing what Ra was doing back in the day...creating his own rhyme patterns. The only difference between Ra and Em...is charisma, color, time periods and sense of humor. Go back on the track and listen to Obie's verse on "I'm Gone." Duke was heavily influenced by Em. That's Em's type of style. People don't wanna give Em his props..but they quietly copy him. Not in style like Jay..but in rhyming. And don't think I'm on Em's dick or whatever...you can ask me my top ten or whatever..and we can debate.
    test
  19. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

test
  20. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

holy shit at all these arguments

the thing about all this is...i dont think any of the these three artists even looks that deeply into their own rhyming styles, they just do it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.