3 Way Battle pt. 1 (Eminem vs. Nas vs. Jay-Z)

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by The Damus, Oct 6, 2005.

?

Whose the best between these three?

1. Eminem

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Jay-Z

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

unless dude comes with some straight up facts that i can actually debate with dude, he's had his fill

I've more than backed up my stance with facts

you can love Em all you want son, unless you know your shit, don't even try and immitate me by telling people about structures, patterns and syntax, trust me, you know not.

you're not even on the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the shit i've been versed in for years.
    test
  2. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

ANDy listens to coldplay more then rap, so what he says really doesnt matter.
    test
  3. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

^ not hip hop
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

lemme finish du' off... just got home

hmmm... wow... you think that's complex? point proven... you don't know what the fuck you're talkin' about... TRY THIS

Try this out for a rhyme scheme (this is only the first 8 bars of that verse... it gets even more complex but I don't wanna sit 'n break it all down...it might be BARELY off but it's basically on point): abcde / abccdeabcde / abdcde / eeababc / eaceaebde / abde / eaaaddadad / cdeac

THE REST OF THE VERSE:
    ONCE AGAIN, it's ass compared to Eminem's... Sorry...

No, false... Em doesn't rhyme for the sake of rhyming because he's able to convey each one of his thoughts while rhyming that much... That's why he's the best at it... And false, because ONCE AGAIN, no rapper stays on one exact pattern... You are incorrect... The syntax is just about the grouping and doesn't restrict changes... it happens even in poetry...

No, not true... Even in a haiku, there's ALWAYS changes due to the amount of syllables you are allowed to fit in a line...

the fact that you say ANY rapper stays within the rule proves you know nothing about rhyming... once again, syntax is about the grouping

once again, it has nothing to do with the amount that fits within a line... it's all about the structure and grouping of the words...

so try again
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

WTF is that in response to? That makes no sense... I stated that content/concepts/substance are subjective... Flow is not... SO WHAT'S YOUR POINT? NOTHING... TRY AGAIN
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

false... more stupidity... delivery is your vocal, presence, charisma, and flow combined... FLOW IS A CHARACTERISTIC of delivery... flowing is about the timing and finishing your bars while stayin' within the bars of the beat... you can have a GREAT flow and have a horrible delivery... so you're incorrect

rapid FLOW means there is less timing in between the pauses (which a majority of MC's use to decipher the end of their bar) so it sounds like a "rapid flow" you can do a slow/sing-along type release like Nelly and still do a rapid flow... it has nothing to do with how fast you spit your rhymes

SO TRY AGAIN.........

FALSE... you can say your lines slow and have no pause and go straight into your next line... not the "same exact thing" you're wrong

just like Twista could spit a line REAL REAAAAL fast and have a long pause 'n spit another shorter line REAL REAL fast and that's not a rapid flow... GET SMART

False, you're not makin' any points... You obviously know shit for somebody who has a "degree"... Seriously, get smart
    test
  7. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You wasted a lotta money then cuz you obviously don't know a thing... And I like Eminem cuz he's the dopest... I don't think he's the dopest cuz I like him... That's where a lotta ya ignorance is comin' from... Once again, prove me wrong

You've yet to do so... I showed you a groupin' of lines in an Eminem verse that makes your Nas lines look like pre-school and that's not even Em's best shit...

So let's compare again: What's more complex and what's harder to do and what is better: ABCC//ABCC? OR abcde / abccdeabcde / abdcde / eeababc / eaceaebde / abde / eaaaddadad / cdeac? And that's WHILE STAYIN' ON TOPIC AND MAKIN' COMPLETE SENSE... exactly

You're done... Let's see what'chu try to scramble up now
    test
  8. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

homie i hate to break it to you, but that isn't even CLOSE to that Em rhyme

that Em rhyme is ABB//ABB//AAB

that rhyme is not even syntaxed, it is what we refer to as "unsyntaxed"

you know 0.

period. i'm done with you, i've more than exposed you for knowing nothing, show me that total BULLSHIT of a rhyme pattern you came up with in that rhyme, you just made it up, completely made up. there isn't a even a C variable in that rhyme dude had the nerve to put a D and E, you •••••s seeing this shit'?

BAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA
    test
  9. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

Homie, do you understand you MADE UP your defintion of Flow and Delivery just now, you totally MADE that up, nobody ever said it before, nobody will ever say it after you, Me and alllllllllllllll of my hip hop head friends, and my professors have referred to delivery and flow as completely interchangable.

Charisma is Charisma

Voice is Voice

Flow is Flow

and Flow is subjective, you either like it or not, it is in the ear of the beholder, and that is all that can be said, you can argue things that are not facts, and make up definitions of horse-shit until the cows come home, you know NOT!!!!!!!!
    test
  10. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

the majority of Em's rhymes are unsyntaxed, he is leaving out one of the most important facets of rhyming and he is still rhyming with a structure?

yes, he's rhyming with a structure, not WITHIN a structure at all, but with one, anybody who rhymes has a structure

similar to that bullshit structure you just totally MADE UP in your MIND oviously knowing 0 about how structures are written

/ bar after a syntax synapse // bars after a progression...

syntax is continuity, you know nothing about it, you won't find musical syntax in a dictionary.com wording. Although i could take their wording and still assimilate it to this conversation and still prove my points as effectively.

good start however, would be for you to study up on these things, so you won't get picked apart so comprehensively.

you had no idea, painfully obviously.
    test
  11. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

you don't argue facts, and insult my character, futile as your attempts are

you think flow isn't subjective, you lost, hard.

rapid means fast

you made up a definition of flow, and BLEW IT on showing me Eminem's rhyme pattern, forged it some incredibly wrong, INCREDIBLY wrong.

and refuse to understand the only points to be argued are syntax and structuring

of which i have thoroughly proven you know nothing about.
    test
  12. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

Damn, Homie can't watch the game with my wife and baby girl without some uneducated moron trying to assasinate my character arguing opinions and butchering the factual "concepts" he knows 0, nothing, nada, nil, cero about.

You Lose.

You have lost, you know not, you know 0

Syntax means continuity in a musical rhyme, llymbic, haiku, whatever you want

Iammbic Pentameter stays completely in syntax, 100%, was shakespeare not complex?

you know 0, it's been proven

don't come back homie. just read a couple books, stop making up your "facts" and take a L, go listen to Encore homie, go write your own rhymes, do you

i don't hate you homie, i won't insult your character to the extent you try whole heartedly to do me

I have a Non- Compositional and Compositional English Degree from NYU, a J.D. from Columbia and currently working on L.l.M studies at NYU to finish my whole education

I'm 26 years old, with a job a wife and kids, i have no reason to be on here arguing with people who don't know what they're talking about other than pure entertainment, and there's nothing more entertaining than people who are uneducated and not well-versed in these things to act as if they are.

so I guess I should take my 310k/yr. entry-year salary and "get smart" funny you tell a summa cum laude to "get smart" after completely BLOWING IT on your arguments, and showing 0 facts

Be easy homie.
    test
  13. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

your on 300k a year. gimme some money man!!
    test
  14. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

FALSE... stupidity out of you... you have to break down each syllable that rhymes BECAUSE the fact that some of the rhymes inside the connect multis do not rhyme....

sorry to break that down for you but you obviously don't know what you're talkin' about if you don't know that

false, that's obviously you

you're dumb as shit... yes there is... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKIN' AT!?!?! LMFAO!!!!! you're supposed to break down each syllable that rhymes because when there are connect multi's, not every single syllable rhymes... If that's what you think, you obviously don't know shit... go back to school dawg... lmfao
    test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

false, do you know you have no idea what you're talkin' about... delivery is the entire release of your rhymes you ignoramus... lmfao @ "hip hop head friends" if they know as much you "you know", their credibility is also shot

false, they are all themselves but they're all characteristics of DELIVERY... moron... Delivery is HOW YOU DELIVERY THE WORDS YOU WROTE and HOW YOU DELIVER THE WORDS YOU WROTE would obviously be your flow (timing), charisma, voice, mic poresence, and more... LMFAO... you're exposing yourself right now... nice try

FLOW IS NOT SUBJECTIVE.... Once again, a rapid flow is harder to get down than a pause 'n go flow... AND NO A RAPID FLOW ISN'T JUST SPITTIN' FAST "MR. DEGREE"... You can LIKE SOMEONE'S FLOW BETTER but that doesn't mean it's better... Just like someone could like how Kevin Garnett plays better than Tim Duncan but based on everything done, Tim Duncan's the better player

Seriously, GET SMART
    test
  16. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

false... you completely have a misconception of syntax... once again, you have yet to respond where it says in the rules of grouping words (syntax) that you cannot change rhyme patterns or structure...

OBVIOUSLY, and everyone who rhymes changes rhyme schemes... *shakes head* this is just dumb

FALSE, that shit is correct... you're just usin' your variables incorrectly because you're usin' a variable to represent a groupin' of rhymes instead of each rhyme itself... YOU ARE WRONG... try again

do it then... lmfao... talkin' out'cha ass right now cuz once again, there is nothing to do with not bein' able to change rhyme schemes... and no, syntax is about the grouping of words...

lmfao... no, I think you need to go back to school... cuz it obviously ain't teach you shit if you think you use a variable to represent a grouping of rhymes when within the rhymes, there are words that don't rhyme... *shakes head* try again

nah, sorry du'... that's you dawg... and it's funny how you've STILL YET to prove how Nas has more complex rhyme scheme/structure/is a better technical rhymer/is more lyrical....
    test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

actually, you insult your own character with that bullshit... your professor would be ashamed of you

you actually lost hard... LMFAO @ rapid flow is about spittin' ya lines fast... c'mon dawg, that says a lot about you

OBVIOUSLY

FALSE... that's your excuse for bein' wrong cuz flow is about how you time your lines within the bars in the beat... that's why you FALL OFF YOUR FLOW when you overlap a bar in the beat with your rhymes... LMFAO... tryn' tell me 'bout flow... WOW... LMFAO that's seriously hilarious that you're trying to argue with me and you obviously have NO KNOWLEDGE IN EVEN SOMETHIN' SIMPLE AS FLOW....

and false, the Eminem rhyme pattern is correct...... I've explained in the several posts above how you have NO IDEA what you're talkin' 'bout by how you wrote that rhyme scheme out

nope, you've yet to prove shit... AND BEYOND THAT, you're only provin' YOU know nothing... once again try again
    test
  18. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I was gonna say sorry for wastin' your time but it's actually you wasting your own time... You obviously don't know what your talkin' 'bout and it's your fault you ain't wit'cha wife 'n kid watchin' the game...

and how is this? LMFAO... keep tryin'

nope, "you have lost, you know not, you know 0... stupidity... once again, you're provin' your stupidity

and once again, proving YOUR point... Haiku "changes it's structure" continuously, which is what you claim makes it not syntax... The syllables in each line changes up and the structure is set in stone but is definitely not restricted by "not bein' able to change" as far as from one line to the next

Iambic pentameter is just the way you deliver the words... The lines could be as long as you want it to.. LMFAO... c'mon, get smart... It's the way you read poetry, nothing to do with how you write it....

LMFAO @ you tryna use Iambic Pentameter like I wouldn't know what that is... LMFAo... OK, you're officially done... LMFAo@ you using that as in an argument about how somethin' is written

nah... you've been finished... go back to school, stop claimin' that degree cuz you're makin' your a shame to your school and professor... listen to whatever you wanna listen to and do you... lmfao... cuz you've obviously proven nothing here but your lack of knowledge in flow and rhyme schemes

lmfao... your school would be ashamed........

false, I've been studying lyricism for 7 years now? hmm.. surre I don't know anything... LMFAO... I'm sure you're educated yet you use one variable for a grouping of rhymes that doesn't in total rhyme with the previous rhyme... and wow @ flow not bein' the timing within the bar... LMFAO... wowwwwwwwwwwwwww... need I say more?

false, you could take your "310K/yr" and go back to school with it and actually learn somethin'... and get your arguments right and get back to me cuz you've lost it...

AND -1-
    test
  19. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

yeah...judging by the title i'm going to skip reading all the posts because i know what it'll consist of...a few educated arguments for all three artists, and then a SHIT LOAD of ignorant / dick riding posts with no backing so...

in my honest opinion i think Jay-Z wins. Overall, yes i think Eminem is nasty, lyrics are off the hook, and all that other good shit BUT...i still feel like Jigga wins. And even though i love Nas, i think Eminem beats him too
    test
  20. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

AndtheMC has no life, he's responding to all this shit, he's on Eminem's dick so much you'd think andthemc was his boxers.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.