3 Way Battle pt. 1 (Eminem vs. Nas vs. Jay-Z)

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by The Damus, Oct 6, 2005.

?

Whose the best between these three?

1. Eminem

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Jay-Z

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MG Grand

MG Grand the king (and im serious)

FUCK U ANDTHEMC, U LIKIN EMINEMS DICK A LIL TOO MUCH NOW. WHAT U WANT TO TASTE HIS CUM IN YOUR MOTH TOO?

GOD DAMN...THIS ••••• BE WRITIN STORIES TO TRY AND PROVE THAT EMINEM IS THE BEST.
    U WANNA ASS FUCK HIM TOO? BULLSHIT
    test
  2. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

I will adress every lackluster and completely null and void point you made 1 at a time for effect, you don't know what are you are talking about, and i will expose this.

Grouping and pairing of words is not something that can't be "beyond" shut up.

Syntax - the form and fashion of which words correspond in a structured rhyme.

Nas structures his rhymes in somewhere between 10-20 complex fashions.

AB/AB ABAB/ABAB ABC/ABC AABBCC//AABBCC AABB//AABB to name a few that show themselves particularly in Nastradamus, as i am listening to that album right now.

Switching rhyme "scheme's" = bad syntax.

end of your argument, you can no longer argue syntax, you know nothing of it, you have proved yourself wrong.

so, we'll stop there on syntax, i'm right, you're wrong

Me - 1 You - o
    test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

UMM.... you're gay

We're havin' a debate her and du' dropped a long post showin' how he says Nas has better rhyme structure so I'm provin' 'em wrong... Sorry if you don't know how to intelligently debate and you got nothing of knowledge to drop

So keep tryin'... ignoramus
    test
  4. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

Rapid = Fast

in the very smallest sense of wordage

are you in 8th grade, you know nothing.

a Rapid flow is what then?

you should shut the fuck up now.
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

blah blah blah... hit me

[quoteGrouping and pairing of words is not something that can be "beyond" shut up.[/quote]

beyond meaning he's beyond his level... *shakes head at that comment*

drop the bars...

And Em has wayyyyyyy more complex bar schemes than that... But once again, drop the bars... Then I'll drop bars and break down the rhyme structure...

False... Cuz then every rapper has bad syntax...

Syntax is just a grouping of words and the structure of it... It doesn't matter how many times you change rhyme schemes... If that were the case, anybody with inner bar schemes is goin' outside the rules and it's off... FALSE...

Nice try to escape this argument... You obviously have no argument... Until you drop bars and show somethin' more complex than bar structure I will drop from Em that COMPLETELY shit on the •••••••••• of Nas's bar structure, then you're wrong

False... This is the FINAL SCORE: 10-0 ME... You're done cuz you're arguments are soooooo off... Once again, switching of rhyme schemes isn't goin' outside the "rules of the grouping of wording" You're strayin'.... Get found and come back to me
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Moron... rapid means no pauses you fuckin' idiot... you can have a slow delivery with elongated words and still have a rapid flow by not pausing in between bars... *shakes head* get smart you ignoramus

EDITED: Oh yeah, and before you go get the definition of rapid and say I'm wrong: flow is the timing at the end of the bars... rapid flow means FAST/RAPID transition into the next bar... moron... once again, GET SMART
    test
  7. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

a random point to something and said
    "His story telling is up there with the elite... "
    if em ever did a story telling track with shock value to it (ie 3 sides 2 a story/dance with the devil) it would be in-fin-credible. stan is great but doesnt leave you in awe like those other 2.
    test
  8. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

A. Alliteration is one form of llymbic rhyme that has 0 to do with rhyme structure, why you mention it? oh, because you know 0 about rhyme structuring.

B. Nas is multi-syllabic in 99% of all his rhyme structuring. He may for the sake of a concept he is trying to convey may limit his word choice to a monosyllabic pattern, few and far between and he is doing it on purpose. I.E. Nas' Dance (only at parts)

or Jay-Z's Momma Loves me.

C. Nas rhymes multisyllabic rhyme pattersn 99% of the times he rhymes, and of the 99% he uses a third and fourth syllable in the same pattern about 50% of the time.

something like:

that is an ABCC//ABCC

didn't take me long to find that, first song in the first place i looked.

that's because Nas constantly does it, while also remaining in syntax, excellent form and fashion.

Em rhymes for the sake of rhyming because his syntax and pattern chance 10-15 times during a rhyme while Nas is fluid, he just writes his rhymes to rhyme, he doesn't stay in syntax, he doesn't stick to 1 pattern.

When you leave pattern it's called a fault in poetry, and it is indicative of poor structuring. Changing from 1 patter to another is a BAD quality in rhyme, not a good quality.

it also proves your syntax is VERY poor, even non-existent

the fact that you said Eminem's syntax is even decent proves you know 0 about syntax.

Next.
    test
  9. MG Grand

MG Grand the king (and im serious)

lol. fuck u bitch. fuck ur debate. EMINEM AND NAS SUCK DICK
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

This is where your false... You don't need shock value in order for it to be a great story... Yes, it's a great twist to a story but it's also how visual you are (when it's through words), the placement of each word, the story-line, the emotion, the rhyming, the choice of words, and more... Dance with the Devil is a BETTER STORY than Em's stories but he lacked in aspects of how he delivered it... Once again, IMO, Immortal Technique's delivery is shaky... And lets also add Kim, As the World Turns, Brain Damage, and more....
    test
  11. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

interesting how you have no argument and have to talk more nonsense... see ya
    test
  12. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

no, rapid means fast, you MADE UP that rapid means no pauses, that was completely made up, in your mind, you may not use that as a point.

flow is not the timing at the end of bars, flow is a slang term for Delivery started by Rakim when Follow the Leader dropped.

Fast or Rapid transition into the next bar is EXACTLY what i said initially, EXACTLY

rhyming fast, or delivering your rhymes rapidly, same exact thing

you need to "get smart"

you have been dismantled already, anybody with any intelligence can see you have already lost this debate, you are just passionately taking up for Eminem, it's ok, but you aren't intelligent, and prove yourself wrong more often than not.
    test
  13. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

i'll agree in part

whether or not a story is missing an aspect is subjective, some people dislike certain things and a story missing certain things may be perfect to some, incomplete to others.
    test
  14. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

I was born in Astoria, I now live in Long Island City.

I don't know a single one, from NYU to USMC i have never met somebody that was hyped over Eminem, save for maybe a couple white boys here and there.

that's just a casual observation, we can't actually debate this, get off your high horse.

Show me one A/A/A/A from Nas...show me one...

everybody watch me destroy this cat...please i hope people are reading this in awe of your stupidity and how badly i've handed you your own ass.

show me homie...show me.
    test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

False, I didn't mention it with rhyme structure... I mentioned it with aspects of bein' lyrical... And yes, that is a characterist of bein' lyrical

He rhymes two syllable WORDS but it is not compound multisyllable rhyming... You're wrong... Which is more complex and harder to do... Anybody can rhyme asian, hatin', integration, fakin', information just for the last two syllables and call that a two syllable rhyme... And yes, that's the point... It's harder to stay on topic WHILE rhymin' extensive multi's (which EMINEM CAN DO) and Nas can't do it... For instance, Lose Yourself where he's rhymin' very EXTENSIVE multi's and stays on topic... And even when Nas does rhyme multi's, they're minimal....

Jay's the same as Nas... But he is better at multi's than Nas

false... he rarely gets to a "fourth syllable in a pattern"... he doesn't have "CONNECTED" (key word) four syllable rhymes

I'll finish this later... I'm leavin' work
    test
  16. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

cmon dont be silly you know what im saying

there storytelling tracks and theres storytelling tracks.

brain damage, kim, stan arent on 3 sides/ dance with devils level.
    test
  17. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

there is nothing to prove or show, you can not DEBATE opinion, you can argue opinion

you can DEBATE fact

and in music the only factual concepts are rhyme structure and •••••••••• and syntax, you can make things like Substance fact by saying

Fact: Nas rhymes about black society more than Eminem

and we can sit here all night and count how many thousands of Nas references there are to serious issues.

PROVEN

You Lose.
    test
  18. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

OMG every reply you say has no basis in fact

from here on out the only replies i want from you are FACTS

show me FACTS, if you can't show me FACTS

you lose

Come Clear and SHOW ME a FACT

if you come with one more opinion like your last post, which was TOTALLY shit you made up, and has NOTHING to do with actual fact you are fucking done

Next post from you better be some fucking Mark Twain shit if you want to receive more verse in actual lyricism.

don't tell me what an aspect of being lyrical is you fucking pissant, i will TELL YOU what the aspects are

and the only ones that we can debate as being facts

are structure and syntax

and Nas wins in both until you say SOMETHING, just ONE THING that is fact
    test
  19. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

compound multi syllabe rhyming?

something you made up.

but let me adress it.

Compound - To combine so as to form a whole; mix

something like "•••••• Flip em, with the funky rhythm i be kickin" that is compound, bare bones.

Multi syllabe, yes.

Rhyming.

Yes.

once again i argue facts and ruin you.

come with a fact or you're done, you've lost thus far.
    test
  20. Sonz1

Sonz1 Registration Please

ANDs gettin merked...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.