3 Way Battle pt. 1 (Eminem vs. Nas vs. Jay-Z)

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by The Damus, Oct 6, 2005.

?

Whose the best between these three?

1. Eminem

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Jay-Z

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

When you reply to this i want only 2 things

A. Show me a verse where he shows incontinuity.

B. Show me where i contradicted myself.

if you don't show that, you are worthless.
    test
  2. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

I proved my rhyme structure correct, showed the rhyming syllables, and showed you where you were wrong

then showed you that being in syntax in music is showing continuity, then challenged you to show me 1 thing

just prove one thing..

anything, figure something out and prove it

hell try to disprove me...but don't just SAY SOMETHING...no...

SHOW SOMETHING

wow, i can't believe i am still having to ask you to show something, this has been about 10 messages and you have yet to humor anybody with any proof whatsoever.
    test
  3. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

Where?

When?

What?

How?

Did you show anything here?

No.
    test
  4. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

No i proved my rhyme structure correct, i showed all corresponding terminal sounds

then showed the definition of rhyme that corresponds with verse, which is what we are talking about, and it fit perfectly

you have not proved 1 thing at all

I don't care who agrees with who, i just simply said that somebody said you got "merked"

and of course you refuse to SHOW ME a rhyme structure...oh no. because you're extremely wrong, you just beat around the bush and choose not to show a rhyme structure

ridiculous

son, you got DESTROYED
    test
  5. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

SHOW PROOF FOR ANYTHING

OH MY FUCKING GOD ANOTHER FUCKING REBUTTLE FROM THIS FAGGOT AND STILL NO PROOF SHOWN WHATSOEVER

you have been beaten unless you can furnish any proof.
    test
  6. Prominance

Prominance I'm Blacker, Trust Me

Please name one credible source that says rakim originated the rapid flow. ONE CREDIBLE SOURCE.

Yes Pun ran out of breadth because he had a continous flow/stacatto. He hardly took any pauses. We all know this. This is not rapid flow though. It is continous. If he has a medium amount of syllables between bars then it is not rapid, but if he hardly pauses when going from bar 1 to 2 then his flow is continous, opposite of stop and go.

If someone was jogging at 1 mile every 6 hours for 24 hours without any breaks inbetween would you call that rapid? Name one moron that would. On the other hand if someone was jogging at 20 miles an hour and took 5 minute breaks inbetween for 24 hours that is rapid. Because overally he had covered way more ground. Tray again.

Nowhere in the definition does it say lyrical is what you say it is, composing all aspects of the lyrics and doing it in an on average good way. You said lyrical is the average of rhyme scheme, emotion, etc. Dictionary.com says none of that. Try again

Those tracks he has a continous flow. It is not rapid. WHat would you call twistas flow where he crams alot of syllables between bars but still pauses? Huh? Go ahead, what would you call that kind of flow?

Definition of rapid

When tonedeff raps and crams alot of syllables within 3 seconds (lets say the bar length is 3 secs) then he just made a bunch of syllables occur at great speed. Rapping slowly but without pauses, WHERE IS THE SPEED ATTRIBUTE IN THAT? In those pun verses where is the speed? Huh? Rapid is synonymous with fast, not with continouse, the opposite of a stop and go flow is a continous flow. The opposite stop and go driving is continous driving. It is not rapid driving. It is not FAST driving. Rapid = Fast you moron. Big Pun rapping continously and punching in so that he has no breaks between and within bars is so the flow is continouse NOT FAST. Big Pun never delivered syllables as rapid as twista. Big Pun never delivered syllables as fast as twista. And delivering syllables to a beat is flow. Big Pun deleivers syllables continously. Twista delivers syllables at a fast speed (rapidly)

***Prominance now serving 10,000,000 Herbs Daily***
    test
  7. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

^rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  8. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

test
  9. adverse

adverse Active Member

this thread is older then most kids hip hop background on this site.
    test
  10. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Hovie baby, love me or blow me baby, fuck you pay me or owe me baby
    test
  11. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

hova bitch
    test
  12. RYDOGG

RYDOGG I've been a Beast b

man dis thread is 3 years old b. lmao
    test
  13. Prodigal_Son

Prodigal_Son FlObama

This thread old as hell, but Jay the best of the three.
    test
  14. weez

weez Paradise wita pair a dice

I think the poll speaks for itself
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.