3 Way Battle pt. 1 (Eminem vs. Nas vs. Jay-Z)

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by The Damus, Oct 6, 2005.

?

Whose the best between these three?

1. Eminem

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Jay-Z

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

Show me proof

i have asked for it so many times, and you reply with no points, just more text

quote something, outline it...PROVE IT!
    test
  2. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

No, i'm actually trying to initiate actual debate, i'm looking for ANYTHING BUT a stalemate, as i am asking you to furnish one measly ounce of proof

and you refuse to do it, beating around the bush each time

everybody is noticing this

Here once more, i ask

PROVE ANYTHING?
    test
  3. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

No, my posts are not "your proof"

i have shown facts, and broke down the rhyme structure, you broke down the rhyme structure wrong, i showed you the rhyme structure, you won't show a rhyme structure, you just made one up real quick, and it is nowhere close

go back to your passage and prove that you are right.

because you aren't, and you know this, that is why you avoid doing anything factual like the plague.
    test
  4. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

You assumed wrong

you know 0 about poetry, nor lymric.

You have yet to prove anything structurally, nor syntax wise...

you going to show anything or just beat around the bush?
    test
  5. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

Back up your guarntee

go find a Nas verse and prove what you say is correct

I'll be here, you post it and i will outline the structure correctly, and you will sit here and say "no no no that's not right, but i don't know why, and i won't show why, because i can't"

Moron this, Moron that, you won't show anything...EVER

SHOW ME SOMETHING
    test
  6. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

and no, i don't twist any definitions, i argue the definitions that coincide with music, which is what we are arguing...

if you want to argue literature, we can do that too

but again, you don't know anything about it

and will not show anything...

your next post better show me something...this is ridiculous you are avoiding showing anything because you know you are wrong...

you can make all the shit up you want, unless you list some facts, you're WRONG
    test
  7. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

Did Pun rhyme fast?

in a word, yes.
    test
  8. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

and let me ask you this, IS pun known for a rapid flow?

or did you make that up like everything else you said...

did you take a poll?

did you ask Jesus?

you gonna back anything up yet or just say a bunch of useless horse shit?
    test
  9. Prominance

Prominance I'm Blacker, Trust Me

You just posted a definition for lyric. The definition I posted was lyrical. Lyrical is an adjective. You do not say "he wrote some lyrical". Being lyrical is what was defined in websters. The noun form of lyrical, lyrics refers to something different, the words of a song or verse, whatever. When you say he is lyrical it means emotional. QUit arguing what is right infront of you

acceleration DOES NOT mean you are going at a fast speed. Changing speed from 1 mile per second to two miles per second is acceleration. Yet if a car did this people would say it still was going slow as shit compared to how fast cars generally go. Tonedeff has a stacatto AND rapid flow, he accelerates his flow and his flow is at a relatively high speed.

Again what imaginary heads have said this. Please, PLEASE show someone else apart from you Andy who has said this. Big Pun doesnt flow that rapidly, but he certainly flows faster on average than other rappers.

If we did a syllable count of how many he has per bar I bet it would be more than your average rapper. Yes sometimes Pub rhymed fast. Not very fast like Twista or Tonedeff but at a decent speed. Stacatto flow is hard to do because you need good breadth control, its hard to continously spit syllables with no pauses. Same for rapid flow where you trying to cram as many syllables as possible in a bar. Some rappers do both. Tonedeff is an excellent example. Twista is the extreme of rapid flow but he has short pauses between bars, hence his flow aint stacatto.

NEXT......
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I gotta show you proof that you're a moron for sayin' Prominance "sonned" me in an argument he agrees with me on more than he agrees with you? lmfao...

stupidity!
    test
  11. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Once again, this is you runnin' from an argument...

And you AGAIN, are showin' your stupidity cuz all you do is contradict your own words... One second, (in the beginning) you were sayin' everyone agrees wit me... Next second, Prominance (more intelligent than anyone agreeing with you) agrees with me and you say: "I don't care who agrees with who"

lmfao...

Then, we use dictionary.com definitions and you point to the one's you feel suit your argument... When I drop on that shows you're wrong, you said: "We're not talkin' about definitions"... (I believe that was you who said it - maybe it was Format - one of your defenders)...

Once again, I've proved your rhyme structure was wrong by showin' you that you're "perception"/"understanding" of rhyme is wrong... That alone kills any argument you have, PERIOD
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

yes, they are proof that you have no argument

and yes you did all that but you did it WRONG!... you're done
    test
  13. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You have yet to prove anything PERIOD, except your lack of knowledge and the fact that your school either sucks or you just didn't learn a thing.... I'm assuming the latter (and this time, I don't think "I assume wrong")

All you've proved is you know nothing about rhyming PERIOD
    test
  14. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

no, I said ANY VERSE.... go find a verse to back up your statement that he NEVER changes rhyme schemes... LMFAO... Which to you, states it's not in syntax... Which shows you're contradicting yourself... Stupidity
    test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

MORE REPETITIVE NONSENSE FROM YOU AGAIN!!! *yawns* bring somethin' new to the table...
    test
  16. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I named a song..... Listen to it... There's a rapid flow... He's sayin' his words slow... try again
    test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

stupidity... if you even have to ask that, go learn somethin'....

Wow, you just proved you are truly dumb with this one... g'job
    test
  18. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

obviously... I even fuckin' mentioned that... And I even mentioned lyrical is an adjective... But we're goin' by dictionary.com right? "2" in the definitions is lyric...

And no, according to dictionary.com, lyric is the second definition... lyricalness is the noun of lyrical and lyrically is the adverb...

I'm not arguing what's right in front of me... Since we're goin' by dictionary.com, lyric is a second definition of lyrical... You're arguing what's RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=lyrical

NAHH REALLY!!! I didn't say it means you're goin' fast... Did you not read that I said INCREASING SPEED? Goin' from 1 mile per second to 2 miles per second is an INCREASE IN SPEED, is it not? c'mon man, why're you statin' the obvious that I already stated makin' it seem like you're actually teachin' someone somethin'

okay, if you've never read/heard someone say Kane and Rakim originated the multi-syllabic style and the rapid flow from the pause 'n go flow, go read more on them and listen to more heads speak about 'em...

And Pun's flow was a rapid flow... Even producers that worked with 'em talked about how he ran outta breath du' to his rapid flow and he had to do punch-ins... You can spit FAST AS FUCK but if you got big pauses, you wouldn't run outta breath... That's obvious right? Unless you're holdin' your breath during your pauses but that's just stupidity... Seriously, keep tryin'

There's Pun songs where he's obviously rhymin' slow paced and it's still a rapid flow... Once again, I named tracks... The one du' that actually questioned me asked for tracks, went 'n listened, and said he knew what I was talkin' 'bout now and agreed... Go check out those tracks 'n maybe you'll learn somethin' too

yup, I'm still waitin' too
    test
  19. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

No i asked you to show something...how quickly you back down from actually furnishing anything.
    test
  20. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

i'm sorry i asked you to back up all of your complete lies.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.