3 Way Battle pt. 1 (Eminem vs. Nas vs. Jay-Z)

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by The Damus, Oct 6, 2005.

?

Whose the best between these three?

1. Eminem

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Jay-Z

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

wow... this moron... I brought the definition of rhyme and showed you how you were missing rhymes in the rhyme pattern... hmm... I guess you're the type of husband if a du' showed you a picture of your man fuckin' your wife, you'd say you need more proof... LMFAO

get smart

blah blah blah

it's all been said before and all proven wrong... keep trying

once again, this is you in a chess game trying to fight his way into stalemate

you've been finished
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

One way or another, you're contradicting yourself...

IF your definition was correct, Nas nor any other rapper STAYS IN SYNTAX... But you're wrong anyway but keep trying
    test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH... you keep sayin' the same ol' shit and you're reminding me of a slightly more intelligent "THEDONN"... you're boring me with saying the same shit which absolutely carries no weight cuz I've showed you're wrong over and over again and your "facts" are "you're wrong"...
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

need I say it again? read up
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

How the fuck is "your's more precise"? LMFAO... And no, you can emphasize/stress certain syllables more than another... that's what Royce does... Even in words, he often stresses one of the syllables of maybe the 2/3/4 or whatever the word is to hit the drum/kick/snare/clap/whatever....

But we are agreeing on the overall concept.....

agreed

You're wrong here... Every single hip hop head in history will tell you that Rakim originated the rapid flow and he didn't rhyme fast... it was the transition of rappers doin' the pause 'n go flow from back in the day cuz that's how every single rapper rapped back in the day... one line, long pause, another line, long pause... the simplistic style...

Rakim is the originator and created the rapid flow of less pausing and then as time went by, rappers figured out ways to have almost no pause in between bars... it's a harder way to write and it's a harder way to time yourself as you spit it but it doesn't mean you have to spit like Twista or Tonedeff or Bone Thugz to have a rapid flow....

I'd have to hear it... it's not dodging the question... I still don't think it would work and I guess if it did, it would be but it's just beyond me that a rapper would even think to do that...

lmfao... nahhh... I like to keep people intrigued and guessing... that's what i'm about... but it's all good... lmfao

false... the rhyming alone is in the lyrics and is a technical aspect of it... yes it is being lyrical.... and emotion has a lot to do with the way it's written as does the way the words are released so the way words are grouped together can define the emotion you release them with to a certain extent... cuz the more words, the less you can play around with how you deliver them... For example, we were talkin' about it in the other thread with Kanye elongating words... It gives 'em more freedom to play with the vocal aspect of his delivery cuz he has more time to catch breath and change up tones and make his voice more flexible

I'm sure they talk about single cell organisms on Sesame Street... lmfao... GET REAL... Maybe it was Mendel that said it then... I know those are the two names always revolving around the theory... *shrugs*
    test
  6. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

Eminem writes verse, not prose/ nor lymric, nor line

Verse is measured in terminal sounds, i chose the definition that corresponds with Verse, what we are talking about.

OWNED

If the rhyme structure exhibits fluidity and continuity, it is syntaxed, do you still not understand this? post a Nas verse and show incontinuity.
    test
  7. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

Prove it.

Prove one thing, prove anything

show something

prove something
    test
  8. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

No, i showed the definition of Rhyme, and i showed it as it corresponds to verse, then examined your passage from a VERSE, then outlined the terminal sounds.

End all be all.

I was right, you are still wrong, and STILL won't show how you are right, just say "oh i'm right, i said you were wrong, but i don't know how to show it"

there's nothing to show, i was right, you were wrong.
    test
  9. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

No

NO

NO NO NO NO NO

NOTHING, i repeat

NOTHING

has been "replied" to, you have not proven 1 single solitary thing

you either respond to this showing some proof, or you lose, this is ridiculous, you are completely beaten if you can't respond to THIS RIGHT HERE with proof

RESPOND WITH PROOF
    test
  10. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

Care to prove anything? ever?

once?

no?

i figured.
    test
  11. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY THROUGHLY WRONG

never not once have you shown anything

i have challenged you in sequential posts, for days asking you to show/prove 1 single thing

you have yet

you remind me of a total oblivious moron who speaks in circles, speaks with no substance, no basis in fact, and refuses to back up any of his statements

to this day, you have backed up NOTHING

I'm waiting for proof of any of your claims from you

test
  12. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

You know 0.

and it is evident.

you've been beaten, and had evidence shown refuting you

you have yet to show any evidence.
    test
  13. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

Absolute truth

and you responded with "False"

you got sonned badly And

and you still have yet to show or prove anything against myself or prominance

i have called you the fuck out more than 5 straight times to prove any one of the things i asked for

go back, read and prove 1 of them....

the world is waiting for you to show that you aren't a total fucking moron, which is where you stand now.
    test
  14. Prominance

Prominance I'm Blacker, Trust Me

I posted what lyrical means from a websters source on the English Language. I never said the rhyme scheme and emotion and flow etc do not compose the lyrics. I said being lyrical doesnt mean what you say it means and I posted what the word lyrical means in the English language. You wanna argue with definitions in the English language take it up with websters

Name one hiphop head that says Rakim originated the rapid flow and didnt rhyme fast. One. Please name one. I'm waiting. Use sources to backup your argument. You just say shit with no backing. Its fucking ridicolous. The way rakim started rapping eliminating the short pauses between bars and switching up his flow by rapid transitions between and within bars does not mean the flow is rapid, it means the transitioning is rapid. That is stacatto. Sharp. He doesnt transition by taking time he does it adrubtly. Rapid flow is speed, what you are referring to in the case of Rakim's transitioning is acceleration. Rakim doesnt have a particularly rapid flow compared to rappers like Tone and Twista. He has a stacatto flow. Perfect example of this is on Watcher 2, the flow is incredible, close to flawless really.
    test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

owned by what? stupidity?

lymric? I'm gonna assume you mean lyric? And no, lines make up the verse... And once again, YOU CHOSE the definition...

How false you are again...

You moron, you said for it to stay in syntax, you cannot change rhyme schemes... Show a Nas verse where he doesn't change rhyme scheme... idiot

You've lost both these arguments and try soooo hard...

I said post ANY NAS VERSE EVER and I guarantee you there's several instances where he changes rhyme scheme
    test
  16. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Your posts are my "proof"... You haven't proved a thing... Your statement are you twisting definitions/facts to suit your needs... You don't have an argument without holes throughout it
    test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

ONCE AGAIN, HIZZLE ATTEMPTIN' TO GO INTO A STALEMATE... you're finished
    test
  18. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

It's kinda funny how I got "sonned" when that du's agreed wit more of what I've said than you... From definition of flow to your rhyme structure breakdown bein' off cuz your lack of understanding for a basic ass word like rhyme...

Your stupidity in your posts have proved you wrong... I have proved your shit wrong over and over again... Once again, you just struggling to come to terms with it... From the rhyme structure to what flow is (the two main arguments in this thread)... You've lost both... Try again

And those two arguments just happen to be the ones Prominance has agreed with me on... Oh yeah, and the fact that Eminem doesn't stay in syntax but Nas does... That's another one of your "great arguments" that he agrees with me on... Wow at you sayin' I got sonned by someone else that doesn't even agree with you on your main arguments

Stupidity at its finest... Try again
    test
  19. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

No need to argue with Webster's because Websters agrees with me... You missed one of the definition of "lyrical"... It happens that the dictionary sees "lyrical" and "lyric" as equivalent because that is definition number 2... I don't know how lyric and lyrical are equivalent because one is a noun and one is an adjective but the dictionary.com definition states this... Now go to the definition of lyric and one of the definitions are:

Now, that coincides with my definition... Now, to my point... The way something is written is being lyrical... Questions?

Acceleration is the rate/speed of how you get faster...

Since we usin' Dictionary.com so much; HERE
    he's not increasing speed with his flow... He's movin' fast and smoothly from one bar to the next... And I've heard heads say Rakim originated the rapid flow... It was him and Big Daddy Kane and they also originated the multi-syllabic/compound syllable rhyming style in hip hop... It existed before but it wasn't so prevalent in anyone's style....

Here, go ask around if Big Pun had a rapid flow to people that followed Pun heavily... I guarantee you you'll get a LOT of yes's... Then I gotta ask you a question... Is Pun rhyming fast? Pun's known for a rapid flow... Why? He rarely paused and took breaths (hence he had to punch in often)... Did he rhyme fast? NO

Now, what Pun did is a more extreme version of what Rakim started... Both had rapid flows (not every track obviously but they were known for 'em)... Next...
    test
  20. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

ROFL... everytime I see one these threads I come in and see ANDTHEMC going back and foruth with another dude.. breaking down like 4-5 paragraphs.. and they always have some shit to do with rhyme scheme and structure. This kid is hilarious.

Anyway you already know Emienem will lead the polls even though Jigga and Nas had the greatest battle ever on wax. Just too many Stans on these boards.

Why do you think in the top 20 albums of all time thread there were not one... NOT TWO.... BUT THREE EMINEM ALBUMS... I mean.. really? wtf? really?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.