3 Way Battle pt. 1 (Eminem vs. Nas vs. Jay-Z)

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by The Damus, Oct 6, 2005.

?

Whose the best between these three?

1. Eminem

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Jay-Z

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

Matured and Cultured are way of progression in an art form that i chose to use as adjectives to describe what a person using very advanced concepts and implementing them quite well would be described as.

you couldn't recognize this because you really just aren't intelligent enough
    test
  2. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

Facts aren't twisted and facts are proven and shown

you on the other hand not only don't have facts

but can not prove me wrong, with anything other than

"man your wrong"

lol lol lol

THINK OF SOMETHING
    test
  3. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

that's your opinion i would literally take my own life before saying something like that because i don't believe that to be true WHATSOEVER
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

false... your definition of syntax didn't coincide with the one at dictionary.com... and I know, it is different in music but it's still syntax and it's about the grouping of words... I dropped definitions

once again, drop a verse from ANY SONG... I'm tellin' you to

go ahead... "show me" like you seemingly say you'll do everytime you mention this but don't... I said ANY Nas verse... gooooo
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

FALSE, that's you
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

FALSE

FALSE, I could give a fuck if you were wrong or right... you're just wrong

FALSE... I told'chu what rhyme patterns you're missing and even dropped a definition of rhyme that you brushed off by sayin' somethin' to the nature of "we're not talkin' about the dictionary definition" or some bullshit like that.... I don't feel like goin' to look for it... tell me what it was you said again? well, regardless, you're basic response was you brushin' off the definition that showed your definition to be WRONG
    test
  7. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

FALSE, I know "about the actual concepts"... You just think since they don't align with "YOUR" definitions, I'm wrong... Try again

false, your's was COMPLETELY wrong... once again, you were missin' SEVERAL rhymes

false, no fact from you aside from... "you're wrong... you're breakdown was wrong" meanwhile, i'm not wrong and neither was my breakdown

try again
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I did this a long time ago by proving that your rhyme scheme breakdown was wrong JUST BASED ON THE FACT THAT YOUR DEFINITION OF RHYME IS WRONG and that means you are missing rhyme patterns
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

false... this is the type of shit you claim are facts... LMFAO

Once again, maturity and bein' cultured have nothing to do with "stayin' in syntax" (IN YOUR DEFINITION)... Once again, NO RAPPER stays in the syntax you defined in your 'lil world

You can change rhyme schemes and stay in syntax... Sorry

No, anybody knows what bein' matured and cultured in anything means but it's not a fact... The most "mature" and "cultured" du' could be completely out of structure MC... They could be mature in the art... The most mature, even artist, often break every rule and boundary and create a complete different form... Hence, you're stereotype is completely off
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

FALSE, that's you... Wow at you tryn' say I do what you've been doin' this entire argument.... I showed you how your definition of rhyme is wrong based on EVEN THE DICTIONARY.com definition... With your perception of rhyme bein' so off, you're rhyme scheme breakdown is completely off
    test
  11. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

No, my definition of rhyme is absolutely correct.

From Dictionary.com

Sounds awfully familiar, oh that's because it's what i've been saying the entire time

YOU are "False"

dumbass
    test
  12. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

No, musical syntax in a bare bones definition is staying within a simple structure (in rhyme), if you were to change that would be called "erratic" or "a clash" is what we refer to it in higher level English

let me tell you how much you know about this...0

you telling ME about this is like Andy Milonakis telling Randy Moss how to route-run

I never said that what i believe about maturity and culture were facts, you just aren't intelligent enough to comprehend
    test
  13. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

No No No, you said the rhyme was wrong, you never proved anything

copy and paste some proof

oh that's right you don't have any.

because there is none

my breakdown was PERFECT

you can't prove against it...

i've been asking you to FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR, and 0, nada, nil, nothing from you
    test
  14. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

Wrong, you're the only person that has made up definitions this entire time.

No, it was right, i showed why it was right, you CAN NOT SHOW (SHOW SHOW SHOW SHOW SHOW SHOW SHOW) why i was wrong

you can't, and refuse to even try, because you'll get shitted on
    test
  15. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

even your passage showed Eminem jumping out of syntax somewhat

and i also factually broke down the rhyme to show the structure, and i did it correctly, and that's a fact

and you will not ever show anything ever that will prove me wrong on anything

YOU CAN'T SHOW ANYTHING

understand this...

YOU CAN NOT SHOW ONE SINGLE THING

if you don't show something, you lose.

that is that.
    test
  16. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

it is absolutely different in Music, and i am absolutely correct.

100%
    test
  17. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

no literally

i'm being for real

you have not shown 1 single fact

not once

you can't show anything

SHOW ME SOMETHING

SHOW ALL OF THESE PEOPLE SOMETHING

SHOW ANYBODY THAT MIGHT BE READING THIS THAT YOU AREN'T A COMPLETE TOOL

you obviously are, i know for a fact you know 0 about syntax and structure, and you will continue to not show anything...

scared?
    test
  18. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

Ladies and Gentleman

he has still not even tried to even come close to doing anything i've asked him for here...

i wonder why
    test
  19. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Correspondence of terminal sounds of words or of lines of verse.

FALSE

that's funny how you left out the second definition because it doesn't "correspond" with what'chu claim rhyme is... Here's the second definition from DICTIONARY.COM

that's funny... similar in sound... hmmm... sooo this would mean the O sounds in the Eminem rhyme, does it not? yeah... exactly

moron, you're "awfully" wrong... nice attempt to twist definitions to suit your own needs
    test
  20. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

let me know where I could read this definition... and beyond that, simple structure is where you're perception is being bent you ignoramus... so once again, I ask you, if they change rhyme patterns (WHICH EVERY RAPPER DOES IN A VERSE) or has inner bar schemes, that means it out of syntax? than once again, then NO RAPPER IS EVER WRITTEN IN SYNTAX...

false, you obviously don't know wtf you're talkin' 'bout... it's sooooooo evident

you with this "knowledge" you say you claim to have is like Randy Moss gettin' the ball thrown to 'em while running a route over the middle on a zone full of linebackers

I never said that what i believe about maturity and culture were facts, you just aren't intelligent enough to comprehend[/QUOTE]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.