3 Way Battle pt. 1 (Eminem vs. Nas vs. Jay-Z)

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by The Damus, Oct 6, 2005.

?

Whose the best between these three?

1. Eminem

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Jay-Z

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

*waiting for somethin' actually new and/or valid and or sensible and/or that works
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

wowwww... GREEEAAAATTTTT ARGUMENT... I lost

I bow down to the Great Hizzle...

MORON... LMFAO... How old are you? 25? you got 5 years on me? 27? Whatever the case is, I have a good feeling I've listened to more rap than you regardless... AND BEYOND THAT, you been around far more MC's than me? LMFAO!!! I bet'chu in a span of a year I've been around more MC's than you've been in a decade... You're a joke...

*tired ass argument that is your escape from actually sayin' anything new*

nobody here does...

you can't tell me anything i don't already know son...

and you know 0 about rhyme structures, i proved mine correct

and you didn't "show" a god damned thing[/QUOTE]

later
    test
  3. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

no you aren't

i showed and proved you wrong

you showed nothing, and proved nothing.

the norm for you
    test
  4. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

not only have you not, you continue not to as i repeatedly ask you to, so i can once more prove you wrong and we can re-hash how correct i am and how wrong you are

and how bad prominance dogged you

and how prominance never said "Eminem stays on syntax" he said dude worked hard at it

but in reality i don't believe that either, dude works hard to write ill rhymes, which he does, i don't refute that, but he does not consider syntax, you don't have to it is a sign of maturity, but it is not a necessity

the reason it is argued is because it is a factual concept, and you can only actually debate factual concepts, something you have 0 knowledge on
    test
  5. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

you evern gonna show anything, or continue to just talk in bullshit circles?
    test
  6. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

wow, so asking you to use 1 fact in an argument is not sensible?

fucking ridiculous...
    test
  7. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

"I've been around for far more MC's than you"

pardon me, i mis wrote it.

i guarntee i've spoken to far more greats than you'll ever be around

the list includes

Nas
    Prodigy
    Trag Khadafi
    Cormega
    Kool G Rap
    Talib Kweli
    Mos Def
    Phaoroe Monch
    Melle Mel

and that's just off the top, i've been around/spoke to far more
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

That's dope... You've met/been around some of my favorite MC's ever... Well, three of 'em... But yeah, I doubted you've been around MORE MC's than me but that is dope...
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

same dumb argument... the norm for you

cuz I have... sorry if you can't figure out the obvious that you're wrong and how wrong you actually are
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

no, what's "fucking ridiculous" is the fact that you ignore arguments I bring and claim "they're not valid" and choose on your own what is "worthy of refuting" because the fact that you have no argument....
    test
  11. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

no, that's you... I already told'chu... ANY NAS VERSE changes in rhyme scheme and that goes "against your rule of syntax" hence proving that NOBODY stays in the rules of syntax in "your world"
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

you moron... me 'n Prominance and I have a LOOONNNNGGG and BADDDD history and he still defended me on points... you ignoramus

I guess you don't know how to read... He said Em has good syntax and basically completely disagreed with you on your Eminem stance

so syntax suddenly defines how mature you are? lmfao... okayyyyyyyyyyyyy

False, once again, THAT IS CLEARLY YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!
    test
  13. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

Props if you've been around more MC's than me, maybe not more big ones though.
    test
  14. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

No, for real, you haven't shown a fact, to present an argument, you need to derive facts, from concepts or information, you can't make anything up, this isn't vacation bible school
    test
  15. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

No No No

any argument you bring will be adressed, you haven't brought an argument, you have yelled out opinions

see you brought the Eminem passage and posted a structure, i not only argued but took the same passage and showed it correctly outlined

your outline of it was simply wrong, it was not correct

it's kool if you like Em, it's kool if you think his lyrics are better

but to say his structure are more advanced than Nas', nahhh i don't believe that, especially in the area of syntax, don't get me wrong, Em spits some complex shit, like i said i will not take it away from him, but i will give credit to Esco where Credit is due, he spits some of the most advanced rhyme patterns while staying syntaxed that i have ever had the priviledge of understanding
    test
  16. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

See that's not true, if you would actually go out and seek information and understand rhyme structure and musical syntax you could easily see that Nas stays syntaxed and sticks to constant structure

it's not "my world"

i don't make up my definitions for musical syntax, nor rhyme structure, nor do i have faulty rhyme structures, i have been flawless
    test
  17. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

i don't care about your history, nor if he defended you, i clearly stated what Prominance said, which really carries no weight with me, i could care less if he came in and said "Hizzle you're so right" or "And you're so right" it wouldn't sway truthful conceptual information to become false

what i represent is pure, proven and accepted information in the world of literature, music and subjective art
    test
  18. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

Eminem simply doesn't carry a syntax, and like i said, i don't fault him for that, it takes a very mature and cultured mind to sit down and want to stay syntaxed, if that's not your style then it just isn't your style

like i've said prior.
    test
  19. Hizzle

Hizzle New Member

Another set of rebuttle's from And, and yet one more set of 0 facts.
    test
  20. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

hizzle, eminem can do types of rhyming not only nas, but almost anyone in the industry couldnt. listen to the last verse on 'shit on you', thats just insane the way he rhymes that, technically i know nothing about how he did it, but i do know ive never heard anything like it before.

also, i thought mc scratches verse on shake a leg, roll deep, was mad good had some complex, fast/slow rhyming, was technically good aye?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.