3 Simple Steps How To Get More Traffic To Your Website !

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by GoldenDay, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenDay

GoldenDay New Member

Traffic is the main thing you need in music production business, you need it, you want more of it, and you want quality traffic.
    This small guide I will write a few things you might need, come across or find interesting.

1, Video Traffic - First method of driving traffic to your website is by valuable videos. Create informative video for example (3 tips how to mix your songs better) or Beatmaking video (Very popular nowadays) and submitting it to YouTube along with your website´s URL this method can send a hurricane of traffic in your direction!

2, Article Traffic - The second most popular method of driving traffic to your website is by valuable articles. Write a 600-word article for example (How to choose a great microphone for low budget) submit it to Ezinearticles.com. Be sure to place your link to your URL in your bio.

Another great articles directories:
    Goarticles.com
    Articlesbase.com
    wrytestuff.com

3, Blogging - The third method is really simple ! First what is blogging? Blogging is like writing and informatial diary on the net. You can start your (Free) Wordpress blog at Wordpress.com
    Posts valuable informations for example (Advices for Music Artists, Reviews, Music news...). Search Engines love blog because have regularly updated content.

If you use these 3 simple steps you can get hundreds or thousands visitors to your website.

If you like this guide you can listen to my music and give me your opinion on it. I really appreciate any new comments.

For more information:
    Have a nice day
    test
  2. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Good advice, some nice beats too are you just one guy or a group of producers?
    test
  3. GoldenDay

GoldenDay New Member

Hey, thanks for your comment just me.

Have a nice day
    test
  4. GoldenDay

GoldenDay New Member

Share with us how many visitors you get daily.
    test
  5. OneStopHipHop

OneStopHipHop Member

Thanks For THe Tips, I will Keep these in mind and work on some of the stuff
    test
  6. GoldenDay

GoldenDay New Member

Ok then tell us your results
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.