3 new official chilled out hip hop beats

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Blocc_Rocc, Oct 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

TOP 3 TRACKS.....Link in sig [bartblue] leave links
    test
  2. premise

premise Timeless

peepin chilled out---- pete rock definately inspired yo ass, can hear that shit....this beat is nice tho, feelin the jazz flava son, shit is right...just mix the snare a bit lower...and add a noticeable bassline....

peepin the 3rd down--- sounds alot like the first one, but has noticeable differences...melody is just aight, a lil too simple...snap is a nice touch to the vibe and flow of the beat...u got skillz wit these types o beats....

overall 8/10

Peace>PreM
    test
  3. premise

premise Timeless

peepin top beat now....

this is hotter than the previous two by far..but ur melodies all sound alike...the remix wit common is hott, u matched shit nicely yo, feelin this more than the other ones by far... Peace>PreM
    test
  4. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

can I get a 10 now lol
    test
  5. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

goin up be 4 I go to work
    test
  6. Koach

Koach rm takes it up the ass

Jazz & Hip
    -Ahh, that Soul II Soul drum loop. Again, this is cool, but I'd rather hear it without the accapella. Just let a good beat be what it is.

Chilled Out
    -Very nice. The horn(s) make this complete.

R&B Hip Hop Beat
    -This isn't bad. It just didn't stand out a whole lot from the others.

PEACE
    Koach
    test
  7. KayceProduction

KayceProduction the new true school

whassup dubb, first off thanks for bein one of the few who doesn't sleep on me coz i don't have a few million posts on rm (yet)... the feedback is always appreciated...

chilled out - one of the best beats i heard frmo you i think, everythin is tight, drums come nicely and really make me nod.. the horns take it to the nex level though, absolutely ill.. i could def smoke to this one.. for real, one of the best i heard from you...

whats your situation/take on collabin though? not sure if you know, but i'm actually primarily a rapper, workin on my 3rd pressed LP now.. i'd love to spit over this ish, but thing with me is, i only do exclusives and bein a broke college student, i don't want to take away from the limited funds that i have (that would go into promo + manufacturing) to buy beats so all you'd really get out of it would be exposure in canada (who the fuck is in canada, right?) and a few copies of the LP when it drops... i'm only lookin for 1-2 more tracks for this disc, but yea, if you think you might be down though, i'd love to talk to you some more bout it and show you my real site with some of my background (what i've done, past press, etc).. so yea, hit me up on AIM at: KayceProductions

here's the first cut i recorded on my brand new setup for the LP: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=813740
    test
  8. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

^^^^

aight imma hit u up on aim man....and see whats up
    test
  9. Lone Diplomat

Lone Diplomat French Touch

yo adubb whats up my man

i was listening to the common remix u made, its really really good man
    im an absolute common fan, u got the goos state of mind there... nothing more to say

the chilled out beat was dope, strictly dope, my only complaint would be about the drums, they too "casual" (if u know what i mean), try to make them sound "special", like adding osme flanger/chorus to them, like some outkast drums... btw the female voice is damn sexy lol

i also checked the cl smooth remix, its hott hot hot man i was nodding head all along
    dope damn ill leave some good rep points for u
    test
  10. Lone Diplomat

Lone Diplomat French Touch

oh by the way, what the fvck are the bone skulls doin on your soundclick page???
    i found it pretty strange cuz it really doesnt fit to your music imo
    test
  11. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

thanks dip man....good to see u back in my threads your Feedback is always appreciated.....yea and your right imma change the backround because it doesnt reallly fit my music lol
    test
  12. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

test
  13. ~Mr.BrAiNStOrM~

~Mr.BrAiNStOrM~ Intelligent Rhyme Sayer

chilled out - this is really chill...sax is sexy...bassline?...drums are on point to meimo...feelin the whole vibe of this shit...this sum zone out wit a blunt in ya hand music....u been switching ya steeze up a lot latly...cant really complain cuz its never wack

good shit a dizzle
    test
  14. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

test
  15. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

Chilled out...I like the keys and the the sax is lovely but this needs a bassline and a better mix
    test
  16. WillieK

WillieK New Member

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=814488
    ^^bring ur ass in THERE NOW!!!!!!

do tha damn thang cuz, they luvvin this shit

Jazz- Hip HOp- drum break is hot as hell lol, melodyis sik too, but just not my taste, and u no why already

Chilled out-- hot stuff, i think i heard of that frum u already too, lol tat sax is sexy as fuck manh, the rhode is hot period lol, drum break match wit tat shit well too

R&B and Hip Hop- weird titile, can't think of any R&B katz on dis one so far, might take me a while, but fer sho this is sumthin Common can spit to as well, even i dunn really lyke tat 2 notes repeatin over and over., but the bass and other stuff tat came later made up fo it, especially tat soft trumpet or sax or wateva tube instrument thing lol

and now i think is time fo u to go to my thread,

or get ur egg roll chop off..............lol haha
    test
  17. Unoriginal Bastard

Unoriginal Bastard Spare some change?

Shit Jazz and Hip is very nice... interesting vibe on this, the sounds the synths give off... drums are dope... feelin the little horn chops that sneak in... very cool track. Chilled Out is very hot... love the horns in this, the different samples combine to put me at ease, haha... electric piano is good too... might need a different snare though, but it all depends... diggin this. The RnB and Hip Hop beat is slick... it all builds real well with the additions of each melody and I like how the drums and percussions flowed... another hot one. Good drops here man.
    test
  18. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

^^^ yea yea
    test
  19. Reezy

Reezy Back Room Beat - Mr.Ree

I'm hearing

NICE NICE...this shit is kinda tight man,

it's some indie shit for sure, i like the jazzy vibe...good stereo work....

Overall pretty much flawless.....i like the congo durms in the background...good shit
    test
  20. DTSXplosive

DTSXplosive New Member

I'm feelin that Pete Rock remix. Nice selection. On the Get em high remix. THe vocals didn't seem to flow at all. Might wanna look into that. Good idea though.
    Thank for the love at Xplosive Productions. Keep bangin'.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.