3 New Beats: "Street Dreams 2", "You Know How We Do" & "Get Swung On"

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Mr. sickVisionz, Apr 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. sickVisionz

Mr. sickVisionz The Gentleman's Producer

test
  2. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

Swung on...long intro...had me kinda hype.....then the beat dropped....it was aight.....the horn got annoying kinda fast 4 me.....drums were str8....just really couldnt get into it....vocals sounded str8....

How we Do.....
    wasnt feelin this one either...lil too choppy for me......

Streets this was sick....lovin the sample and work done too it....the vocals sound great on this....nice drums and everything....Feelin it alot
    test
  3. Neo2k3

Neo2k3 Alcaholic

Street dreams - Feeling the synths ya used for this. This is fire. When it drops is pretty hot. It sounds like it has a missing element when it drops I unno what it is but its hot nevertheless.

You know how do - chops are pretty nice but I was expecting like a big drop in the song. kind of repeditive not vibing it too much.

Get Swung on - the sample is pretty grimmy. I can see some Down South Rapper rippin this out. Personaly Im not into douth south beats. but this is pretty nice.
    feeling

pretty hot overall.
    test
  4. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

get swung on - 007...this is coo...im not really a fan of the choppy sample...after hearing luda cut in...it reminds me of something hed flow on...i really dont have much to say on this...it sounds good though...im not nit-pick at it cause we all have different visions...good shit though keep bangin...
    test
  5. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

ur site looks hot man props..

58 - oh yea I like how this shits comin. damn I really like the drums and everything on this one.. this shits hard as fucking hell.. damnnn thats just the vibe I been on recently.. nice shit

soundclicks trippin on these other files wont let me play em..
    test
  6. ral4ever1985

ral4ever1985 CHETA

peepin now

get swung-i like the chops and choice of sample and like the heads up vocal but i just think the snare is kinda weak but the beat is still fire
    you know-this is an ok beat nice chopping beat the beat isnt too catchy
    street dreams-nothing really to special just a average beat nothing bad or special about it

good shit keep it up
    peep mine http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=874713
    test
  7. Mr. sickVisionz

test
  8. LANSTARR

LANSTARR -[ The Sage ]-

I liked'did 57 and 56 was cool also
    test
  9. Invy

Invy New Member

test
  10. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

get swung on - wow..this is powerful as hell! this is cool how u chopped..that's an annoying sample after a while..not to pleasant..i like how you did it tho..vocal sample is cool

you know how we do - ahh nice melody on this..drum programming is nice..original shit here..feelin this..noddin my head to this..WOW!!! that change-up IS HOTT!!! lovin that change man!!

street dreams 2 - hmm..sounds interesting in the intro..when beat drops i like it more. this is very laid back..the fast hats work with this..that synth that comes in i don't care for to much..

nice drop man..
    test
  11. Mr. sickVisionz

Thanks for checkin' me out.
    test
  12. Topic05

Topic05 TopicBeats

test
  13. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

Get Swung On - James Bond shit..Afflict let me hear this..with that "HEADS UP" shit in it. This aight.

You know how we do - This chopping is on point like hell..and the bassline..you chopped this shit up so perfect...I'm praying you don't fuck it up with some techno synths and shit on the hook...*waits*...Good job..hell yeah you mercked this hook..okay I'm not feeling the "HEY"...that shit made me think of lil Scrappy...that "HEY" isn't needed at all. The hook is nice..I would've let the first 4 bars of the hook play out the whole hook...but this is nice.

Street Dreams 2 - Nigga still using that "AAAAAAAAAAH"...LMFAO@ the sample. Aww man...I thought this was going to be a composed West Coast beat from how the intro was sounding. This is aight...I'm tired of this sample being flipped though...you added some good shit to it though... This is good too.
    test
  14. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

57... is pretty hot.. them drums fit nicely too.. this shit got a bounce... with a speedy flow on this shit, itd be dope as hell.. when it changed up.. i was like wtf... lol. dont sound like the same beat n shit.. shoulda just add a synthy pad over it for a hook or something.. but this is hot..

return the favor:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=875072
    test
  15. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

get swung on is nice
    test
  16. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

58 Get Swung On: offtop, wit out the drums this is hot....i love how u chopped that shit.....i love ya rolling 808's, wish I knew how to do that shit.....i always liked when u added that shit.....not a fan of the luda vocals but this still bangs.

57 You Know How We Do; this is ill too....them chops give me a crazy head nod.....OH, THAT HOOK IS BONKERS......this is absolute fire...downloaded.

56 Street Dreams 2: ha, i know this sample.....this is cool....that "hot" still bangs....this is cool....nowwhere near is crazy as that last one.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=875255
    test
  17. Mr. sickVisionz

All links will be replied to later on this afternoon.
    test
  18. MC_Say

MC_Say http:// MC Say

58... hot shit... i see Nas on this maybe... with Luda =P

57... hot shit... i see some midwest cats killin this one. Piano should have a lil change up from time to time.
    chorus is hot, i'm feelin a lot the voices on the background

56... yeah baby! this is my shit!
    feelin a lot the way u flipped the sample dog
    hot shit, keep it up!

Return the love, please
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=875478
    test
  19. LISN

LISN United States Marines

street dreams drop is pretty origiinal.. loving what you got rockin melodies are pretty coo... synthy work is coo...i get mixed emotions on the hook... got to many contrasting sounds... the ooh whoo and the synthy hits and just too much... it sounds coo tho.. nothing crazy tho.. it's nice.. keep up..

fuck... SC is on crack now... imma have to come back to peep the rest.. holla maye.. thanx for the drop..

"When I Fall"
    Epic Composed Joint By LISN... Peep and Drop Linx..
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=875584
    test
  20. eNfO

eNfO YEEEAH BABY

Get Swung On - the intro to this was nice and hype.... i love the drums but the sample should have been chopped different for the verses. this would probably sound better if you added a bassline. i like the toms in this, their different from the ones you hear in every other beat. i liked the luda vocals at first but now they just sound weak over the beat. if you were gonna remix the song you should have done the whole thing, not just cut parts for the hook.

You Know How We Do - not really feeling this beat. the chops are okay but this reminds me of the circus for some reason. im not liking how the drums clash with this one. sounds like you mixed east/south and it didnt turn out that good. that hook is sick though when you let the sample play out and with the ohs in the back it makes it hype. the beat gets easier to listen to after that but it still isnt doing it for me.

Street Dreams - wow i thought this was gonna be a techno song when it started. damn when the sample came in i almost forgot where it was from for a minute. ok this beat is just weird. the synths and the sample dont really do it for me. this is sort of like the last one with the drums not clashing with the sample, but this beat is more fitting. i like the synth thats panned to the right in the hook but eh, im not feeling this beat that much either.

peace
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.