{3 New Beats} - - {DROP LINKS!}

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by MC CoNTeNT, Nov 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC CoNTeNT

MC CoNTeNT www.soundclick.com/Th!nk

Top three beats are brand new..just dropped em. Switched up my style a bit on them, came out pretty clean..dramatic feel to em all on an emotional level..got some funk, some crazy piano work, and some dope guitar strings...smoke an L to em ha

drop ya links 2

test
  2. ARIZCATZ

ARIZCATZ Game Of Death

Giggin - Loving the bassline right off the bat. The vocals are sick too. THis is some raw grimy stuff. What you're doing here is fresh that bassline is sick the way it moves around. Not feeling the clap at all on this. The vocals drop and it gets more interesting. Crash works. That bassline is killin me! Yeah this is hot though I'd lose the clap.

The Essence has a great guitar in the intro, mellow feel. Really ambient someone should be singing on this as well as someone dropping a verse. This is a very full beat. Is this mixed? Sounds good.

Never Forget You, I don't know that fast hat is really mechanic when the piano is so organic I like the drums on this but I think they could easily have more variation like a drummer just following the beat then switching it up. This bassline gets the job done.

Giggin is sick. Had to listen to that again. Ill.

I think you already peeped my beats check any you didn't listen to.
    test
  3. ARIZCATZ

ARIZCATZ Game Of Death

Ill bump this for you. Giggin's flames.
    test
  4. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

Thanks for the feed man. Giggin..feelin the bassline but not the way its mixed. It sounds a lil weird imo. Definantly got a funky feel to it...drums is nice. Kinda empty but i think the right emcee would fill it out. Overall a nice beat.

The esscence- Yea..guitar is dope. Got a real laid back...atmospheric feel. I like the drums too. I could hear somebody spittin some real shit on this joint. No complaints. nice drop...

Never forget you- That you on the keys? Another track laid back track. Piano melody is nice and sets the vibe nicely. I'm feelin this one too...the right emcee would rip this. Keep em comin...
    test
  5. MC CoNTeNT

word, thanks for the feed ya'l, and thanks for the bump ariz ha

float
    test
  6. MC CoNTeNT

drop links if u need feed ya'l
    test
  7. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

Never Forget You - damn im lovin this piano work, i like that lil bell sound that comes in, nice drums here, hats n snare too, not much else to say really, im really likin this

The Essence - hmm intro soundin cool, i like the melodys here, that guitar and the synth are nice, nice drum pattern, got me noddin my head here

Giggin - hmm nice bassline here, this ones different, i like it, nice percussion, good changeups, id say ud need some1 more creative to rip this, good work tho, if that singings part of the beat, it sounds dope, good work tho.

btw i like ur tags, theyre dope
    test
  8. MC CoNTeNT

word, thanks for the feed man, appreciated

uppin! drop ya links!
    test
  9. Auditory

Auditory New Member

giggin has a dope bassline to it fa sho. samples and what not in there are cool. sounds like some oldschool westcoast music. the essence sound like some oldschool eastcoast shit. both these beats got an oldschool feel to them actually. keep elevatin dawg, i liked giggin the most out of these 2
    test
  10. MC CoNTeNT

coo, thanks

jump
    test
  11. Skwirm

Skwirm Soul Mechanix Beats

Gig'n,
    This is dope. I l;ove that bass especially the slide. Very ill. Good use of Biggie. Catchy. Funky drumwork.
    The Essence,
    This is real nice. I love the osunds you layered. This is musical. Really feel'n it.
    Never Forget,
    Dope piano. That's a good piano sound unlike a lot of these casio ass nikkas... Fuck yeah I love how you delay those keys super ill. Drums on this one might be a lil stif. I might of went with a drumbreak on this one.

You got a good sound fam.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1020233
    test
  12. MC CoNTeNT

thanks, feed returned

bounce
    test
  13. HyLyte

HyLyte ~Blu Spy~

thx fo hittin my thread

giggin...guitar fx is nice this is a lil rugged soundin but coo almost some roots type ish to me

essence likin the intro sounds like it wqas gone drop a lil differently more laidback n mellowe ou type could hear mos def n common over this nice drop
    test
  14. MC CoNTeNT

test
  15. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

Giggin - damn I could hear a dope rock type of song to this.. or some old school hip hop.. bassline is hot hot.. this would make for a dope performance song..

The essence - more dope guitars, Im noticing a trend.. Im feelin the vibe of this shit, very east coast.. guitars are hot.. I dig this shit a lot, dope ambient sounds

never forget you - ok now we got some ill pianos.. i like the acoustic feel to all your shit.. i dig this track perhaps the most of all 3.. this reminds me of old school mp3.com beats from 4-5 years ago..

you've got a hot style kid, keep the funk coming

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1019883
    test
  16. MC CoNTeNT

word, thanks man

penny
    test
  17. Ray Digga

Ray Digga NeosulOSkoolAbstrkHipHop

Mix - 7/10
    Drums - 8/10
    Arrangement - 7/10
    Bang Factor - 8/10
    Giggin - This has a abstract feel to it. I thought it felt empty. Everything rode the bassline which restricted what you could do in the arrangement. Opt to add a piano, rhodes, or guitar licks/riffs for more ••••e.

Mix - 7/10
    Drums - 8/10
    Arrangement - 8/10
    Bang Factor - 8/10
    The Essence - This also has a abstract feel to it as well. More content than Giggin. Opt to change the drums...they sound thin and hollow....Layout has a dreamy feel to it...I like the use of the vocals....not sure how they fit with emcee vocals...that would interesting to pull off.

Mix - 7/10
    Drums - 7/10
    Arrangement - 7/10
    Bang Factor - 8/10
    Never Forget You - The intro sets you up for a big drop.....but doesnt really come thru. Again the drums sound thin. You have the right elements...the piano sample is hot....the bassline doenst compliment it as well as it could...this has potential but feels incomplete......

Digga
    test
  18. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Im bittin ya rating system digga lol

Mix - 6/10
    Drum - 7/10
    Arrangement - 7/10
    Bang Factor - 6/10

Essence - Real smooth beat, gotta get a real agressive but insightful rapper on this shit. Maybe throw a lil tom roll at the end of the 8th bar. them chords are crazy though. I used them a lot. Anyway, you could put some strings in there, high ones, to ride in the back.

Good job.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1020402
    Peep game when u get a chance
    test
  19. MC CoNTeNT

word..

this is on some fruity bullshit..waitin for reason to come in the mail..fuck ha

thxs for the feed tho ya'l..appreciate it

if u need links just drop em in here

all feed returned, up up and away
    test
  20. IProFound

IProFound Chokyonim

Definitely feelin' that The Essence... got a real spacial feel to it. Love how the vibe goin'.. ppl sayin the drums are too light, they fit very well and that's what counts. The ride has an old school feel on it, but the beat feels very new. Old and new mixin', gotta love it. Keep it movin'. sorry for the delay on the hit.

-PF
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.