3 beats to peep...Drop links I will return as always

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Blocc_Rocc, Oct 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IN-feKt

IN-feKt Northern Affiliate

Club Time - Simple, but dope. im not really a fan of club beats, but this is nice, I could see someone rip this..

Do That - Dope drums, I'm feelin this. Yeah mos def could definitley rip this one...

Ant and Wills Guitar - Nice guitars, I'm really feelin those! Clap is a little out of place but overall this beat is nice
    test
  2. Koach

Koach rm takes it up the ass

Club Time
    -This is cool; I was expecting more to be going on with the melody/more sounds, but this is cool. With the right lyricist,.....

Do That
    -Conga percussion got me. This is only my opinion, but I think it needs more sounds/instruments.....just my opinion.

Ant and Will's Guitar
    -Not really feeling the guitar-nothing wrong with it; I'm just not grabbed by it. Not a bad track though.
    test
  3. ThugPoetIncredible

ThugPoetIncredible New Member

Yeah dog , u most def improved, I think the mix and maybe the basslines are needing help

work on your basslines, dont just use the bassline in the sample. Once u do that , u're gonna be sick coz, U got concepts and ideals, keep doing what u doing and experimenting & I'm glad u and Willie collabing on beats, tight shit

keep pimping
    test
  4. TICK DAWG

TICK DAWG New Member

returning favor club time - drums are dope......very hot melody...a mos def club banger.

a & w - guitars are hot. great feel to this.
    test
  5. (( Ozone ))

(( Ozone )) t-t-t-t-toxiq

Club Time - this joint is incomplete to me. I'm feelin the clap... i'm feelin the drum pattern. Everything is there EXCEPT that once melody, the clincher. The shit that people go away humming 30min's after they've heard your beat, na'mean? Besides that... this beat's pretty decent

Do That - Daamn homie. This ones sick. Sounds like sumthin the Clipse would do... whoa, that piano just fucked it up. U should've went with some synth shit here yo. This is a banger tho

Ant n Wills - I like everything about this beat... except the guitar. I still fucks with this beat tho. Good shit

stay up
    test
  6. Contreversy

Contreversy Music is the essence...

returnin' the love...

do that: not my style... the percussion based beats is not really my kinda hiphop... the beat sounds aiight when the piano drops... other than that im not really feelin it..

ant and will's guitar: again a percussion based beat... and again not my style... so is kinda hard to give a good feedback on this... i think that if you gonna base your beat on the percussion you gotta be able to make a little more interestin' rhytmes than you have in this... the guitar sounds aiight

peace
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.