3 beats to peep...Drop links I will return as always

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Blocc_Rocc, Oct 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

goin to be addin sounds in and out of, Ant Will's and club time....but "do that" is pretty much final...and mos def is a tag....but anyway I need some opinions peace [bartblue]

Peep the top 3
    test
  2. Hosie

Hosie - beliverecords -

"Club Time" - Not really my style of beat but you got the ckub vibe no doubt here. Nice beat - Dont like vocal sample that you use. Drums are dope on this. 7/10

"Do That" - Really like this. Drums are dope. Suits Mos Def down to a T. 7/10

"Ant and Wills Guitar" - lol @ the name of this. This is really nice. I dont really like those distorted clap snares though. Guitars are amazing. Nice beat. 7.5/10

Nice beats, keep plugging away dude.

CP
    test
  3. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

thanks man...the clap doesnt really distorted....its just i put a delay on them....on ant will..stay up
    test
  4. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

returnin the luv

Club Time - Yea it`s def sum club ish, that vocal ish ure tag, am i right? Anyway this is nice, not my steez but i don`t have anything bad to say about this one. Drummz r good, feelin the club. Those lil synth sounds r nice.

Do That - it`s real simple, lovin the piano. Put an accapela that is not off beat, it will sound better. U could put sum more elements on this. Anyway this is nice

Nice drop, keep bangin
    test
  5. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

thanks man...yea and thats my usual tag haha
    test
  6. Soopa of I.M.E.

Soopa of I.M.E. New Member

sup son.....peeped all 3....Club Time is illness as usual...simplistic, but personally once an emcee touches this, it's all gold....the other two are def dope concepts, i'd opt for some horns, maybe some additional keys in Ant Will and maybe a lil of the same with Do That...both are a great start....tho....Do That sounds like it's gonna be murda when you're done....keep it up!

my thoughts....

Soop
    test
  7. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

test
  8. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

test
  9. AmeN2002

AmeN2002 New Member

peepin club time-clap is koo...drums r pretty nice on this...like tha scratch effects...melody i thought could have used more to it...im not a big fan of club beats but this was nice overall...

do that-took a while for tha melody to drop...tha accapella is f/in up tha beat for me...percussion on this is pretty nice....drums r nicely done...is this sampled?very nice i liked this beat betta than tha first...

ant and wills guitar-aint feelin tha clap on this...guitar is pretty nice...drums r koo...over all nice joints...

hit me back if u can...pz

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=813440
    test
  10. MagickB3ats

MagickB3ats Owns

Club Time needs some mixing, and I ain't feelin' the usual out of tune sections. Nice concept and I'm feelin' the vibe, just needs a lotta work on the mixing. The kick is hardly noticeable, 7/10. Do That, yeah homie latinos! Lol, I'm feelin' this vibe, that acapella was real wack though... work on the mixing ~~~~~, could be an 9/10. Gotta bounce, I'll peep the third later.

Got a min.?
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=813160
    test
  11. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

I took the pella off of do that....so if it get repetative....oh well i guess.....other changes and shit come in...i'll reformat it later on...thanks...and what system u listening 2 these beats on mAgick...
    test
  12. Skwirm

Skwirm Soul Mechanix Beats

Gett'n you back..
    Club Time,
    The main melody doesn't appeal to me. Drums sounds appropriate. I think this could use another melody to give it more depth.
    Do That,
    I recodnize this drum arrangment(Put your back in to it). Where' the melody. Okay that right there is ill but these drums don't fit at all. I would have went grimey on the drums. It cuts out and sounds amatuer. This one has potential.
    Ant and Will's Guitar,
    I'm not feel'n that clap. The guitar is kinda hot. I could see that rift being used on some house track. Not bad.
    Keep bang'n em out...
    test
  13. KayceProduction

KayceProduction the new true school

returnin the feed...

first one's ok... definitely don't think its close to your best work, something's lacking... drums are kinda average too... not sure exactly what the problem was, but perhaps a more attractive melody was needed.. stay up bro
    test
  14. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

word...I though it was nice..lol....i guess i was feelin myself too much
    test
  15. KayceProduction

KayceProduction the new true school

it was solid yo, don't get it twisted.. i jus liked a lotta the other stuff i heard from you waaaay more..
    test
  16. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

word lol...club tracks not really my style.....but um i just updated Ant will and do that.......and I got 3 more beats i wanna post up also but imma wait for more heads to check this out.....
    test
  17. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

club track -the main melody of this not really digging.. sounds to loud.. but i like the drums/ 808 and that electro string.. u should incoperate that more into this.. i think it would sound hot in the hook.. the scratching not digging.. other than that.. this one is pretty coo.. just gotta change that melody.. that vocal sample is coo.. kinda to loud tho

returning favor px
    test
  18. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

fixed it mayne sounds better to thanks
    test
  19. Pure Fire

Pure Fire Justfire Entertainment

club time - i like the drums and everything but the melody the whistle sound

do that - drums are sick but they dont fit the pianos

ant and wills guitar - i wasnt feelin the guitar doesnt match the bass line

all in all you got betta beats than these on your page

pure fire http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=812492
    test
  20. DJ Friction

DJ Friction DJ Friction

club time---not a big fan of club beats but this one is tight...background noises are sick

do that---I like the drums also but the beat seems empty...piano jus dropped....ok its decent now, still not feelin it that much

ant & wills...--guitar is dope, not feelin the clap....i just prefer snares in general but the guiatr is sick....nice beat

one
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.