2triple0 vs I Am Bent

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Brown Jesus, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

[​IMG]
    RULES & REGULATIONS

DEADLINES

[01] - The deadline for verses is Friday @ 11:59pm PST.
    [02] - There are absolutely NO extensions under any circumstances. For this reason, It is unnecessary to request extensions. I apologize in advance.
    [03] - The deadline for voting is Sunday @ 11:59am PST.​

VOTING

[04] - You must post at least 5 valid voting links within your match. If there are less than 5 battles available to vote on, you must vote on all available battles.
    [05] - Within those 5 links, you must be sure to vote on both the Championship and Contender matches.
    [06] - Votes must be at least 2 full lines of feedback per competitor followed by the competitor's name in which you choose to vote for.
    [07] - Voting a tie result is deemed a failure to vote.
    [08] - Voting links must be posted in your battle thread with the Champ and Contender matches labeled clearly. Failure to post your links will result in a DQ. It is not our responsibility to make sure you voted.
    [09] - Votes changed after 1 hour of posting will be deemed a failure to vote.
    [10] - Voting is open to current participants, past champions, and active RBL moderators ONLY. Specifically, vote under the name that you signed in under, please.​

VERSES

[11] - All verses are to remain within the limits of 8 to 40 lines. Any breach of line limit must be agreed upon by both competitors prior to a verse being posted. Failure to comply will result in an automatic forfeit by all failing parties.
    [12] - An agreement of a line limit will serve as the maximum allowed; competitors are allowed to post under an agreed limit, but never over. An agreement is not required. Upon failure to agree to a line limit, the second competitor is thereby required to meet the limit set by the first competitor to post.
    [13] - You must not edit your verse once your opponent has posted, who in turn must not edit their verse after the first vote is cast.​
    test
  2. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

Checcing in
    test
  3. IAmBenT

I bury 2triple, like a minute's left, call me Bob Horry
    You're like Y 2 K, alot of hype for a non-story
    Facing this pussy makes me sick, isn't my win obvious?
    You just a witness to a sick spit like hungover gynecologists
    It's probably just a bad week for you, I have to speak the truth
    Expose the bitch in you, like Tuiasosopo tweetin you
    I'm BEAT-in you, ram a headphone up ya ass, call it Dre's day
    That reggie you smoke 'ron' to think you'll win this got you Kray Kray
    2triple0, you trippin yo, I guess you're counting up the years
    It's been since anyone's been whipped as soundly as this queer
    You're getting fucked and you hate it, I'll leave you black and blue
    Ask any rape victim, You'll wish for death when I'm thru attacking you
    test
  4. 2triple0

2triple0 New Member

this my first battle in rbl im not interested in the victory
    how bent even in this league a murder its a complete mystery
    two lines and i already cracked the case wide open
    you didnt have one nice bar bemt should stick to another sub-forum
    sorry to destroy your dreams im just trying to have an ill battle
    fuck your sleeping pattern i dont need to stay awake to hear u rhyme syllables
    your not an intelligent voter bents always rooting for the soreloser
    you drop pices that remind me of vagina hole u stay wriring horrorcore
    work on ya shit homes we can all tell by the way u flow ur struggling
    fuck this anyways id rather find me a honey with tits so i can start to learn juggling
    you dont really express yourself im having trouble understanding your verse
    how you planning to merk me when none of bents lines werent even close to superb
    test
  5. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

Bent
    I bury 2triple, like a minute's left, call me Bob Horry

Sports references are played out, but this one was decently relevant and a personal name flipping, somewhat clever, decent opener but its just a 1 liner punch

You're like Y 2 K, alot of hype for a non-story

It rhymes, its true, another standard nameflip, nothing special

Facing this pussy makes me sick, isn't my win obvious?
    You just a witness to a sick spit like hungover gynecologists

Dude, this makes no sense, in the set up, pussy makes you sick, which you could've used better I suppose, but then you say he's a witness to a sick spit like hungover gynecologists, would the patient be witnessing the sick spit of the gyno, not vice versa? Either way the flow is off badly and you lamely reused the word sick without altering meaning

It's probably just a bad week for you, I have to speak the truth
    Expose the bitch in you, like Tuiasosopo tweetin you

If you're going to use current references, do them perfectly or not at all, the rhymes were lame, maybe since you used the "a" sounds first, say, "expose the *damn bitch in you, but it ain't that tuiasosopo
    ag tweetin you" and again with the using the same words to rhyme...

I'm BEAT-in you, ram a headphone up ya ass, call it Dre's day
    That reggie you smoke 'ron' to think you'll win this got you Kray Kray

The dre beats line was just good enough to not suck, but I don't get the connection
    Is Reggie Ron kraykray's real name or something? Who is kraykray?

2triple0, you trippin yo, I guess you're counting up the years
    It's been since anyone's been whipped as soundly as this queer

Good multis, cleanly delivering with smooth flow, and if, and only if, you were referring to Jesus being the last beating this bad 2000 years ago, I give you props

You're getting fucked and you hate it, I'll leave you black and blue
    Ask any rape victim, You'll wish for death when I'm thru attacking you __________________

The rhymes were decent enough, flow faltered, and this is just violent and mean, not really a punchline, bad closer, could've tied it to the gynecological witnesses to tie the victim/witness bits together, but still, this was a very lackluster verse overall

this my first battle in rbl im not interested in the victory
    how bent even in this league a murder its a complete mystery

Alright opener, nothing great, goog flow though

two lines and i already cracked the case wide open
    you didnt have one nice bar bemt should stick to another sub-forum

That barely rhymed, but good coonection to the last punch and a decent personal

sorry to destroy your dreams im just trying to have an ill battle
    fuck your sleeping pattern i dont need to stay awake to hear u rhyme syllables

Again, barely rhymed, but good connection, I can consider this an ok example of set up and delivery

your not an intelligent voter bents always rooting for the soreloser
    you drop pices that remind me of vagina hole u stay wriring horrorcore

Again with the barely rhyming, I'm going to assume you're British and your accent makes it work, hopefully, regardless, punchwise these lines sucked, but the flow is still somehow on point

work on ya shit homes we can all tell by the way u flow ur struggling
    fuck this anyways id rather find me a honey with tits so i can start to learn juggling

Sorta humorous, straightforward, and you actually rhymed! Yay you!

you dont really express yourself im having trouble understanding your verse
    how you planning to merk me when none of bents lines werent even close to superb

You could've made this a solid closer with something like "when none of your *punches ever landed or hurt" see how it rhymes so smoothly with *trouble understandin yer verse...

Vote:2triple0, edged it out with a couple better punches, less mishaps, and an overall smooth flow
    test
  6. Brown Recluse

Brown Recluse Hermit, no crabs

IAmBent = 0 point(s)

Good:

- You're like Y 2 K, alot of hype for a non-story
    - Expose the bitch in you, like Tuiasosopo tweetin you
    - 2triple0, you trippin yo, I guess you're counting up the years

Bad:

- You just a witness to a sick spit like hungover gynecologists (this seems forced and made no sense)
    - I'm BEAT-in you, ram a headphone up ya ass, call it Dre's day (this seems forced, how does 'Dre's day' relate???)
    - That reggie you smoke 'ron' to think you'll win this got you Kray Kray (maybe it's me, but this made no sense)

2triple0 = -1 point(s)

Good:

- sorry to destroy your dreams im just trying to have an ill battle
    - you dont really express yourself im having trouble understanding your verse

Bad:

- how bent even in this league a murder its a complete mystery (poorly written)
    - you drop pices that remind me of vagina hole u stay wriring horrorcore (forced, doesn't connect and too random)
    - fuck this anyways id rather find me a honey with tits so i can start to learn juggling (you bodied yourself, here...NAGL)

Vote - IAmBent

Notes:

IAmBent - more direct lines at your opponent, try to minimize the forced word-play.

2triple0 - typos can hurt you in a text battle...presentation of the words is most important here IMO

Take care y'all!!!
    test
  7. IAmBenT

test
  8. Brown Jesus

Sorry, at work and no time to really break it down...

IAB, I thought you had some decent concepts that were connecting. I think wording was somewhat weak in general and that gynecologist line was bad.

2triple0, I didn't like your verse that much really. I wish you could have had more wordplay, maybe a little more wit.

vote IAB
    test
  9. Brown Jesus

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.