2pac was a fraud and he the most overrated rapper ever

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by H20_DirtyGlove, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

Exactly... I'm sure there are more short niggas married to ugly white chicks than there are niggas tryin to be like Pac...
    test
  2. H20_DirtyGlove

H20_DirtyGlove New Member

on some serious shit who's blatantly biten 2pac rhyme schemes and wordplay or lack there of besides his brother
    test
  3. skip bayless

skip bayless New Member

2pac > h20s bloodline
    test
  4. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

sorry guys...

but im going with h20 here...

2pac is grossly overrated and is nowhere near what nas has done right now.....

2pac and biggie are totally overblown in hiphop and need to rest.....

its all about who reigns now with longevity...

its nas... and dre....period.
    test
  5. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

Dont be sorry just slap yourself
    test
  6. 6thSense

6thSense Ashwin

I don't know a 100% sure if Pac killed people or he sold drugs. But if he didn't and if he tried to make it seem as if he really did, then that's hip-pop and not hip-hop. Because like Slug said on "Give Me", respect the listener and give him the truth. No bluffin' allowed.
    test
  7. H20_DirtyGlove

go watch thug angel

He tell u
    test
  8. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

hahahahahaha...niggas get heated when u diss their favorite rapper
    test
  9. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Dre ain't released shit since Tupac died... lmfao
    test
  10. Fantom

it's well documented that pac wasn't in the streets selling drugs and gang banging as a kid... He's said it, his moms has said it... He aint have a police record til after he had put out 2 rap records...

I seriously think you kids listen to an album and run with it as facts...

Hell, listen to the line from hail mary "I aint a killa but dont push me..."

Nigga told you right there he aint killed nobody lol...
    test
  11. Fantom

LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET TO THE PART ABOUT HIM BEING A REAL THUG ASS NIGGA BEFORE SIGNING A RECORD CONTRACT...

At the age of twelve, Shakur enrolled in Harlem's famous "127th Street Ensemble." His first major role with this acting troupe was as Travis in A Raisin in the Sun. In 1984, his family relocated to Baltimore, Maryland,[10] After completing his second year at Paul Laurence Dunbar High School he transferred to the Baltimore School for the Arts, where he studied acting, poetry, jazz, and ballet. He performed in Shakespeare plays, and in the role of the Mouse King in The Nut•••••••.[9] Shakur, accompanied by one of his friends, Dana "Mouse" Smith, as his beatbox, won most of the many rap competitions that he participated in and was considered to be the best rapper in his school.[11] Although he lacked trendy clothing, he was one of the most popular kids in his school because of his sense of humor, superior rapping skills, and ability to mix in with all crowds.[12] He developed a close friendship with a young Jada Pinkett (later Jada Pinkett Smith) that lasted until Shakur's death. In the documentary Tupac: Resurrection, Shakur says, "Jada is my heart. She will be my friend for my whole life," and Smith calls Shakur "one of my best friends. He was like a brother. It was beyond friendship for us. The type of relationship we had, you only get that once in a lifetime." A poem written by Shakur titled "Jada" appears in his book, The Rose That Grew From Concrete, which also includes a poem dedicated to Smith called "The Tears in Cupid's Eyes".

In June 1988, Shakur and his family moved once again, this time to Marin City, California, where he attended Tamalpais High School. He joined the Ensemble Theater Company (ETC) to pursue his career in entertainment.[citation needed] His mother's crack addiction led him to move into Leila Steinberg's home with his friend Ray Luv at the age of seventeen and he eventually dropped out of high school.[citation needed] Steinberg acted as a literary mentor to Shakur, an avid reader.[citation needed] Steinberg has kept copies of the books that he read, which include J.D. Salinger's Catcher in the Rye, Jamaica Kincaid's At the Bottom of the River, Herman Melville's Moby-Dick, Eileen Southern's Music of Black Americans, and the feminist writings of Alice Walker and Robin Morgan.[citation needed] Most of these books were read before the age of twenty. In 1989, Steinberg organized a concert with Shakur's former group, Strictly Dope. The concert lead to him being signed with Atron Gregory who set him up with the up-and-coming rap group Digital Underground. In 1990, he was hired as the band's backup dancer and roadie.[2][3]
    test
  12. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

Pac had charisma x 08734098789234891230481923074980193478123740193274

thats why he got a pass...lmfao
    test
  13. H20_DirtyGlove

I already said he had charisma....

And if Wayne got a pass for kissing a man in the mouth and calling a grown man daddy...then tupac should get a pass for being a balletina/actor/gayboy

I told y'all when he moved to Cali he stayed in the fucking burbs he never stayed in no hood ever for no period of time in Cali
    test
  14. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

ummm...Tupac DID get a pass...what's your point?...actually you should have said that the other way around
    test
  15. H20_DirtyGlove

LOL@leila steinberg? That's gangster

I already told u u see how much of a trained actor he was? He played America for fools and got semi rich...well to tell u the truth 2pac was never that rich...he was always in debt cause of the stupid shit he was doing it made him noticed but a million to settle out of court ain't chump change...

Once again I think suge knight was the devil...he corrupted this man

I have no quarrel with 2pac Shakur I read books I'm not a avid reader and around these ages I was in alot of trouble shit even in elementary I was continuously kicked out...accused of starting a gang lol...all types of shit they put me in a after school program where we went on trips...it opened my eyes to new things but them streets man them streets by the time I was 12 I was stealing cars and riding around for no reason...then started making money off them...

So for him to rap about shit another nigga been threw in songs that supposed to be bout his life pisses me off....

Only a dummy can't see PAC played y'all for a fool....he did itvat a opportune time though...like when eminem came out...it was time for him..ppl got tired of all the serious songs filled with crack and gunplay...cept em had alot more to say and more skill overall than tupac....but with eminem his mother says he's lied about his past...I've heard his family say ronnie didn't even like him....u can't tell what's true cause his mother does look like she's had demons to fight...but I do remember that em uncle had a article nthe metrotimes eminem has a old rhyme book that he had and boy was he writing nigga alot....lol...but I can even understand that he was imitating what he heard im guessing but I've heard him at he won't use that word not that he never has....

But the difference with em is he never said yeavsll this stuff is fake I'm just trying to sell records 2pac did...
    test
  16. H20_DirtyGlove

naw trey the both equally odd...I'm not gonna say Wayne gay but he does bisexual things

Some of 2pacs mannerism were feminine...honestly if 2pac would have blew up later in life like now I think he'd be with kanye west and pharemrell all the time...or common...because that's really who he was...he was a metrosexual before they existed and he wasn't no gangster he was really like a kanye west but he had to play like plies to get noticed...
    test
  17. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

I dunno bout metrosexal....I never really got that vibe from Pac
    test
  18. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

As the years go on, Pac's material will contiue to go over peoples heads more an more. I can't even believe I read plies' name in the same thread as 2pac. Pac CANNOT be even remotely compared to any mc of this decade. Hiphop from the early /mid 90's CANNOT be remotely compared to Hiphop of this decade. To call Pac a fraud a fake and overrated, is completely missing the intentions and meaning of 2pac's material. If you listen to Pac with the mindset of today's retarded hiphop, then you will never understand what Pac was and intended himself to be...and that's really a shame
    test
  19. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

And I'm not saying Pac was the greatest rapper of all time either, but he is far from what this thread implies.
    test
  20. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

okay...what was pac? and what did he intend himself to be
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.